A Maknae's Depression

Man in Forbidden Love

U-KISS' Dorm, Dongho's POV

I was sitting at the dorm, just watching T.V when the door opened. I looked away from the T.V to see Soohyun with Hoon. Soohyun pushed Hoon into the wall and attacked his mouth immediately! "Hyungs, go get a room!" I shouted at them.

"Dongho, respect your hyungs!" Soohyun reminded, pulling away from Hoon. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'm tired of you two always doing this!" I said.

"If you don't like it, why don't you get a lover for yourself?" Hoon suggested.

"And where would I find one?" I retorted. "All of you are paired off, even in the fanservices, I have no one!"

"Yah, watch your tone, Dongho!" Soohyun warned.

"Why?" I asked. "Before Hoon and AJ came into this band, I was in a fanservice with you. He ruined everything!" I reminded, pointing at Hoon.

"Dongho, I'm sorry..." Hoon sighed. "But, you really have to move on. Try finding someone who will love you!"

"Yeah, it so comes easy for me like it does for you!" I exclaimed, stomping into my room that I shared with Kiseop and AJ.

"Dongho, what's wrong?" Kiseop asked me.

"Nothing hyung... Just the SooHoon couple getting on my nerves!"

"They are very intimidating at times, aren't they?" I nodded at the question as AJ came into the room and hugged Kiseop from the back.

"I'm back, Kiseoppie!" AJ smiled, kissing Kiseop's cheek. I let out a sigh of frustration and stood up from my bed.

"What's wrong, Dongho?" Kiseop asked, looking worriedly at me.

"I can't stand you guys being so romantic with each other! It's terrible since I have no one!" I exclaimed, leaving the room and knocking on the Elvin couple's door. "Hyung, can I come in?"

"Sure!" I heard Kevin answer me. I opened the door and found Kevin doing something on his phone. "What's up, maknae?"

"The others are being too lovey-dovey!" I pouted at him. He chuckled and put away his phone.

"Like I'm any better? I have Eli, you know?" Kevin reminded. I nodded.

"But he's not back yet so you're not being lovey-dovey yet!" I pointed out.

"True!" Kevin shrugged. "So, what do you wanna talk about?

"Well..." I started, but got interrupted.

"Vinnie, I'm home!" Eli said in a sing-song voice as he came in and tackled Kevin into a hug, kissing his lips at the same time.

"Nevermind..." I puffed with annoyance before leaving them to their make-out. I went to get my jacket before putting on my shoes.

"Dongho, where are you going?" Soohyun asked me from the couch where he was hovering on top of Hoon.

"I'm going out..." I sighed. "All of you are being too romantic with each other and I'm really getting annoyed with it." With that said, I left. Once I had closed the door, I let my tears out. I wasn't mad at my hyungs for having someone to love, but I was really lonely. I went to my favourite place to calm down, the park.

Infinite's Dorm, Sungjong's POV

I just woke up from a nap and stalked to the washroom before going to the kitchen. "Hyung, is lunch ready?" I asked Woohyun.

"Almost. Just wait a bit!" Woohyun smiled at me. I nodded and started to set the table for the members. When I went back into the kitchen to tell Woohyun, I found Sunggyu hugging him from behind and kiss down Woohyun's neck. I stared at the couple emotionlessly. I wish I had someone I could do that with... I thought.

"Sungjong!" I heard my name being called the next second. Blinking, I saw Sunggyu smiling at me. "You really are learning a lot from Woohyun, aren't you? Spying on your hyungs!" He said, ruffling my hair. I frowned at him as he went back to Woohyun. Sighing and deciding that I wasn't hungry anymore, I left the kitchen, hearing the couple arguing about whether Woohyun had made me like him or not. I went into the living room and found Myungsoo and Sungyeol cuddling while watching T.V. Can I ever get a break from this romance between my hyungs? I thought.

"It's time for lunch!" Woohyun called to us. We all came in and took our places at the table. When I looked up at the other members and saw that they were all feeding each other according to who they were dating. I face-palmed at the behaviour of my hyungs. Standing up, I went to the door, grabbing my jacket and putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going, maknae?" I heard Myungsoo ask from the kitchen.

"I just need some time away from all this romance! I'll go get something to eat while I'm out, see you later, hyungs!" I called back before leaving the dorm. I wish I had someone to love me like that... I thought, going to a nearby park.


A/N: Alright, here's the first chapter! I'll be getting a poster for it soon, I'm waiting for that right now and I'll update as much as I can. SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!