My first dance

The choice

Hyosung’s Prov;

As I heard buzzing in my ear my eyes snapped open and looked around to see what was there, as I got up I saw the three guys asleep and completely harmless. I smiled at them, Kai had a sling for his arm, Ljoe only had a few cuts and a dagger to his leg god knows what that’s about and Suho was the most hurt. He had been torn by the beast most likely because his lungs must have been stretched to the point of tearing, that I managed to heal with what power I could use. They had been damaged a lot so, soon after healed them I feel straight to sleep. Man it’s only been a day, well almost a day. By the look of everything it looked like it was midnight maybe later. Then a little light came to Suho’s face and then came to me. It stopped just in front of my face; it circled me as I was trying to take a closer look.

Then I saw another join it and they both came to me, “Oh their fireflies.” I whispered trying not to wake the others, and then they flew away in to the trees. Out of curiosity I got on my knees to try and see if I could see them, as I stretched my neck to see if they were there, they came back and went to my right hand and lifted it up to make me follow them. Seeing that everything would be okay I stood up silently and followed them past the dark dense trees and onwards towards the sound of rushing water.

I looked behind me to see if they had woke up and followed me but everything was pitch black and the only light was coming from the fireflies leading me somewhere. Then I was hearing a voice, well it sounded like a voice anyway saying that I would be fine, it won’t make you start again, then my crescent symbol on my hand started to glow and then golden dust started to drift out of it. It twirled me around and I giggled in amusement and watched the dust float away and my eyes followed the light until it disappeared out of sight. Then I was there in complete darkness. The only light I could figure out were the two fireflies still buzzing in front of me. As I tried to figure out what it was they wanted me for I saw a similar glow in the sky, I squinted my eyes to make out what they were they came closer, I then I realised they were fireflies, and not just twenty more like thousands of them coming my way. My smile grew as they twirled around me; their force was so great that it made me turn. Some came to my arms and most them went to the ground almost lighting the way for me. I cautiously stepped on the first light trying not to step on one, and then another set went to another spot on the ground.

“Oh you want me to dance, well ok. I never knew my first dance would be with fireflies. But weirder things have happened” I whispered to them. I placed my foot on the other one a bit faster. And they moved faster with every step I took, as I started to move to the enlightened music that I heard. So peaceful but yet so familiar. With every move they stepped in I started to enjoy dancing; it was elegant and it was fun. I stepped on one of the higher rocks and gracefully landed and span around to be twirled into a dip when I was in someone’s embrace but all I could see was a blurry image until one of the little guys flew over so I could see him. It was Suho.

My eyes locked onto his and were frozen in his warm and strong arms, wait…. He’s injured. I went under his arms and continued to dance gracefully to try not hurting him anymore that he already was. My arms flew around as the wind took them into a dance that got me in a trance; I then felt a warm hand on my waist as he lifted me up and span me in the air. As he put me down as I could see him, but he didn’t stop dancing he took my hand and led me to one of the lighted spots. At first I was a bit worried that it would tear him apart but I gave him a smile and he returned it with all the warmth of a burning fire. Comforting and relaxing, I gracefully fell into his arms as he took me across the lightened patches I relaxed back into the dance. As the music started to fade he started to slow down. As he slowly stopped he lifted me in the air one last time before bringing me back down to earth. As he came level with me his hands went tightly around my waist into his embrace.

“I never thought that you were capable of anything so magical.” He whispered to me. At first I was confused and he let me out of his embrace but his hands were still on my shoulders, the were large and warm. As I smiled at him I saw a glow in the distance. It was the dust again, but this time instead of coming to me the dust actually went through him, at first he wasn’t breathing until he let out a relieved sigh, he had a full breath not the sharp ones that he was experiencing when I was curing his wounds. The dust that healed him went to my sign and more came out of it. As I poured out I watched it go towards the campfire. Me and Suho looked at each other and followed it; the dust seeped through the dark twisted trees to meet Kai and Ljoe. The dust started to seep through them, healing every wound that they could find, as the dust seeped out they started to wake up so Suho went back to the fire, but before lying down he looked at me and held his hand out to me.

 “Come on, your cold I realised when we were dancing.” He smiled his enchanting smile that I wanted to snuggle up to him.  To feel his warmth as he brings me closer, I wouldn’t usually but after what we just shared I can’t really say no. So I took his hand and sat next to him, he leaned back and I put my head on his chest feeling the sound of his heartbeat. He my head and whispered to me. “I guess it’s hard being who you are, where everyone knows your name, where people praise you.” He whispered to me gently. As I was gently started to drift off I whispered

 “I don’t want to be praised, all I wanted was to find my way, and if it meant this, or anything else to find it then that’s, what I’ll do.” I whispered to him almost asleep. I felt him smile. “You’ll find your way no matter where you go, but I want to be there to help you make who you are. But that’s going to be hard as you already know who you are its just no one see’s it yet.” I murmured in agreement and my eyes drifted shut into the warmth and light of Suho’s heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys it;s kpoplover35 with the latest update realllllly sorry about the reallllly long wait and sorrrry if the chapters bad.

Subcribe, Ccmment, vote, Enjoy :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)