New encounters

The choice

 

 

 

 

 

 

It felt like I had been runing for day's, weeks even before I came to a sudden hault when I saw all there was was open areas, I ducked behind a small gathered srubs and hid. I waited for a minuet but it wasn't long before they came into view. There were about five of them and I tried to keep my breathing under control to keep me calm even though my body screamed to run, but I wouldn't listen. "Where did she go?" one of them said. They were going to stay until they saw me. I looked for a destraction desppretly. Then I saw a small rock and through it to the right hoping they didn't see where it came from. One of them spoted the movment. "Over there!" one of them shouted and they went to where he saw the movement. I watched them go and sighed in relief and was about to do them same when I heard more voices and I ducked back down. I just listened.

Kai's prov;

"God sake, where's Suho, he told us to meet him here!" I said. "Mabye someone shot him down or something, we did hear a cry, it might of been him" Ljoe relpied, "Who were those's guys looking for anyway?" Ljoe asked me. "Dunno, but it had something to do with a girl I think, still another thing to ask him when he gets back. All we can do is wait I guess." I said to him and so we sat down, and I started to sharpen my sword. Ljoe was paceing, man he's anoying. "Yo pabo's, I thought I told you to meet me at the waterfall." I turned my head to see Suho running towards us. "Who are you calling pabo it was you that told us to meet you here." Ljoe said pushing him. I stood up and pushed him so he fell into Ljoe and we started to laugh. "Hey have you gotten into fights again?" Ljoe asked him pointing at the cut on his chest, "Not really, one of those numbsuckls through a sword at me and I got it in the chest when I was transformed still."He told us breathless. "But I did get some help. A girl found me, first she was scared as they ussually are but then she found her nerve or something cause then she seemed to realxed. For all she knew I could of killed the chick." He explained to us.

"Then why didn't you?" I asked him. He looked at me in disbelief, "She seemes nice enough, plus she could of killed me! She had a dagger but for some reason she put it on the ground and when the guards came for me she told me to run, so I did and she left it behind." He pulled out a 5 inche dagger and showed it to us, it had the intals H.J engraved on it. "So what I'm hearing is that you want to give her back her weapond and then have a hero momment with her?" I plainly said to him. He smiled at me. "I want to give this back to her, that's it....... but I'll have to do it when I'm a dragon, that's how I met her." Ljoe and I stared at him in disbelief. "Mate that's dangerous, you don't know who she could of been." Ljoe told him. Suho sighed and looked down. "I know Ljoe, eh lets go we don't wanna be late for the raffle, we could be picked." Suho played with us, we all nodded and walked east. I chuckled. "If you get us caught up in that bow and arrow competion again we're both gonna beat you up." I warned him. He laughed and pushed us to the side and we started to chase him. But I meant what I said. We aren't gonna get luck like we did last time. When no one was around to play it so we left. You don't know what might happen in those games, no one does. Both the raffle and the competion.

 

Hyrosung prov;

My jaw was half open as I saw them walk away and then my eyes widened and I frantically seached for my dagger, he was right I did leave it there. See that's what I get for being more concentrated on something else. I palmed my face and sighed. "Man I'm such a pabo," I whispered to myself I looked up and I could hear them walking so I decided to follow them, where there's a raffle and a competion, there's people and where there are people there are jobs, mabye I could find one. As I kept on walking the nestles kept getting on me. I was fustrating so I kept on walking. But no wonder they took this way, it was alot shorter.

As I kept walking my feet felt cold and and looked down. I was standing on a path. I smiled having found my way and looked up. The town was beautiful, full of life just like my village back home but with less army soilders and the main factor I think was that no one knew my name. I wasn't going to change it though I liked it to much, but I change it when I abosoutely have to, this wasn't one of those times. I started to walk, those guys are so lucky that they live in a place like this, not a cloud in the sky, stools as far as I could see and smiling people where everyone knew everyone. I got some odd looks but I didn't mind I didn't come from around here after all. Then a little girl came over to me who looke familar some how even though I've never met her. "Hello" she said to me, she had a small voice but was full of character, I could tell. "Hello, are you lost?" I asked her kindley. "No, I came to give you someting, close your eyes and hold out your hand." She told me, I smiled at her but did what she asked. I felt something on me right hand on my middle finger quite cool and she lifted her hand away so I opened my eyes and I saw a beautiful ring with a dark graphite, solite gem surounded by silver. It was too beautiful for words this must cost her family a foutune. "I'm very thankful but I can't exept this. You need it more than I do." I said to her. She just smiled at me "Please, take it, it will help you on your journey, my papa told me to give this to a girl that didn't want it or says that they don't need it, that is the person that needs it the most." She explanied to me. I smiled at her. "Thank you, I will guard it with my life." I promised her. She smiled at me and skipped away and as fast as she appered she was gone again lost in the sea of villagers. Then I wondered what it meant so I decided to folow her. "Hey wait a minuet." I started to run to try to find her.

As I kept on running the crowd started to become smaller. I slowed down a bit to see what was going on. And I heard a man anouncing something. So I went forward to see more clearly.

 

Suho Prov;

Great, I am so dead. Why do we always get caught for the competion I mean come on twice already this month alone!!!!! Why does god hate me. This guy kept blabbering on about the rules like we cared it's not like this isn't held enough times already. Then I saw a familiar face, a girl with short brown hair and pretty and soft features came into view. It was the same girl that saved me. I nugded Kai, "Hey you know that girl." I pointed un noticed to the girl I meant, both Ljoe and Kai looked at her, "That's her? Wow she's cute." Ljoe told me. "I told you so," I said to him. She was looking at the guy that was setting the scene for us. God dosen't he half talk. "Yo mate why don't you give the folks some rest for their ears, it's a bit much." I joked and everyone started to laugh, including the mystery girl she looked at me and she stopped laughing and stared at me in amazment, but why? She's never seen me like this before. Then she looked at the dude who had us tied up. "So what happens when you get a bullseye?" She asked. The crowd went silent. "What do you mean when you get a bullseye girly." The crowd chuckled but we were definatley not expecting the next thing she said. "Call me girly again and those fake golden teeth of yours are coming out, I may look pretty and inocent but I've got a punch like a ex- boxer trust me don't mess with me." she reliped calmly I stared at her in amazment and the crowd went "oooooooooooooh!" I smiled now that I knew she was a fighter chick as well as a kind one. "Ok, well if you get bullseye you can take away the wepond that you used and you can take either one of them, two of them, all of them or none of them and do what ever you wanna do with them, you have three try's but if you miss twice you join them until someone takes you away." And he started to laugh. She didn't she just walked over to the bench with all on the weapons and picked up the bow and arrows and put the arrow sack on her back and picked three out of it aimed. "The names Jeon Hyosung and I'm the end off you." And she fired

All hit bullseye. The man went silent as she walked over to him took the key from his neck and told all of us to follow her and left without another word. Damn she was a amazing shot. She stopped in a darkish alley so no one could see us and she turned to us she took the dagger from my hands and cut of the rope from all of us. She stood there and sighed, "I thought you guys were gonna beat him up if that happens." She smiled her gumy smile, Ljoe looked at me and said "yeah we did didn't we...... hang on how'd you know that?" He asked her, she simply relpied, "I over heard it." We all looked at each other and then looked back at her and she giggled. "Let's just say the guards around here are dumb enough to believe that a rock being thrown was me, what a bunch of pabo's. And by the way I know you were the dragon that I saved and don't worry I won't kill or turn any of you into my slaves, because I don't believe that. Make sure you try not to kill yourselves and keep you secret out of the light or you could be dead within the hour." She warned us, I looked at her hand for a moment and reliped "Of cource, we'll do our best." I smiled at her, she smiled back. "Oh and thanks for keeping hold of my dagger I apreciate it. Bye" And she walked past us and walked back into the light. She left me speechless. Then Kai punched my shoulder. "Hey pabo your in Hyosung land, come on back." I blinked a few times and we all laughed histaically and walked back into the town. Mabye now I do have a reason to stay, to get to know more about her. She has the same kind of ring me, Ljoe and Kai have. I wonder?

End Suho prov;