The grand test of the four

The choice

Hyosung prov;

It's been well over an hour since the encounter with the men, they seemed to be shocked when I told them that I knew about Suho. I hope that he takes my advice on the dragon thing. It's very dangerous to let that secret out, he could be killed. Anyway as I was wondering the streets I came across a gathering of large people surounding a wall I think. I looked at the people and was wondering why would people want to look at a wall, it's not very interessting. Just above the people on the wall there was a extremley large door about 50 meters high and 10 meters wide. Well you don't see that everyday then do you? Then out the corner of my eye I spotted some light and a smaller group of people. With another door like the one on it's left. The door opened and I saw four people come out, three women and one man emerged from the door. I surposed that the smaller gathering were the families because they came ruhing over to hug them and scream with delight. Wow, they sounded like they haven's seen them in forever or that they may of never seen them again or something. There were all smiling. One girl with black hair in the group saw me watching and said something to the man that came out and ran over to me.

"Quite a gathering right?" She said to me breathless. "Indeed, may I ask? What's with the two doors?" I asked her. She nodded at me and came to stand next to me and link arms with me. "Your new here aren't you." She questioned me, I smiled and nodded and then she looked at me more closely. "Oh were you the girl that stood up to that mean old pabo?" She said to me and she laughed. "I like your style, oh what's your name, mine's Jieun." And she held out her hand for me to shake it, I shoke her hand and answered. "Hyosung." She smiled her gumy smile and then widened her eyes. "Oh the doors, oh yeah ever heard of the grand test of the four?" Jieun asked me. "No, hang on is that why four people went in there. But wait a minuet there was only one guy and three girls. Seems a bit unfair if you thik about it." I said to her."Yeah it is but it's a combanation of the 's, last time it was only guys and the last time before that was all girls. This time was three girls and a guy but this time it will probably be three guys and a girl. They say it's a honour to be chosen, but if you ask me it's a death trap." Jieun pointed at the man who was taking.

"He's just explaining the rules but he goes on and on, so here the surmary. You go and spend about five years together but, in there it will be five years out here it will be five months it's a bit confusing I know but that's what happens. You must stay with your team at all times as the watchers will be well, watching you so you do so. If any of you split from the team or can't find your way back to each other before a day ends then all of you will be sent back to the door on the inside to restart the journey. Also if one of you dies you will not die for real you will be sent out here to help your team get out. But once they are out you are automatically in the next group no matter what the groups are until you finish your journey without being killed or sent back to the start. You wanna be in it?" She explained to me.

"Well I was thinking about it but now you've explained it, it sounds quite hard. And it sounds like it's off a different planet." I told her. "Oh it is, you have to face werewolfs, vampires, sorcerers, dragons, trolls you name it it's there." Ok now I'm getting a bit worried. "Just out of curiosty have you been in there before?" I asked her. "Yeah, I was on the all girls team and we had to get along but now we're really good friends. And about the chosing......" she paused as the man had just said now 'we must anounce the winners of the grand test of four.' "Come on lets go see whoes won" Jieun took me hand a partically dragged me to the front of the crowd. Ow that hurt, I think she took out my wrist. I rubbed my wrist to get some feeling back into it the man was anouncing the people going through. I looked around and saw people crossing their fingers either thinking that they want to go in or don't. I looked to my right and saw Kai, Ljoe and Suho. Oh this was the raffel they were talking about I guess they put their names in the hat and hope they go through. Well good luck to them.

"Now before we anounce the winners of the raffel may I remind you all that the teams are three men and one women and the names who have been chosen must step forward and stand next to us here. And also every person who has steped foot on this land, their name has been put in this hat to make sure it is fair. The first winner is.......... Suho." And Suho fist pumped in the air and the crowd clapped and cheared and his friends pushed him forward and he came to stand next to the anouncer. "Okay the next person through is....... Kai." The same reaction acered and the two friends hugged and cheered. "And the final boy joining them on this jorney is................ Ljoe." Again the same reaction came and the guys ushered Ljoe to come over and they stood side by side and smiled. Suho looked at me and I smiled at him and he smiled. I felt a fuzzy feeling and I kinda liked it. I looked down and looked back at him and he was still looking at me. "And, oh this is very intersting the daughter of Kieran Jeon and the second oldest sibling of B.A.P Hyosung Jeon!" What!!!!! Three guys also said the same thing and so did the crowd but I don't think it's because I was chosen for this test.

"Go on then!" Jeon pushed me and I got pushed into Suho and he caught me as I was just about to fall. "Well this will be intersting." I looked up and saw Suho's real face more clearly. He was very handsome and muscleular. "Oh thanks." I thanked him as I stood up and dusted myself off. I walked over to the anouncer. "So just because I came to this village auotomatically puts me in there?" I pointed to the wall. "Well the daughter of Kieran is most certaniley campabale of such a task as she has been a tactics commander and trained fighter for all of her life wouldn't you think Miss Jeon?" he questioned me. "First it's just Hyosung and second I know all of those things are true but that dosen't give me any advantage what so ever. Being royal blood dosen't mean I'm great at everything now does it?" I questioned him. But since I was chosen I might as well exept it. I sighed and walked over to the others. "So your going to do it anyway after what you just said?" Ljoe asked me who was standing to my left. I looked at him and smiled "Why not I did come here for a new destiny so why not, it'll give me something to do and plus someone has to keep you boys out of trouble." I joked. "Hey!" They all said in unison. I giggled and looked back at the door.

"Remember you all must stay together whatever happens. The weapons that you have on you at the moment will be even more powerful inside. The rings that you have all been given was no coincidence. They contain powers suted to your abilities, these powers are fire, air, earth and water. You must learn to control these powers not the ring but to work together with it in order to use the powers inside. Once you are inside your clothes will change depending on you personality, strenghts and weaknessess. And on you right or left forearms you will see a saying to keep you there. It is the reason to be." He explained to us, there were a few murmurs in the backround but that was to be expected. The doors swinged open so all we could see was a bright light and birds. "Good luck Hyosung," I heard Jieun shout. I turned around to see Jieun and I smiled at her. "Thanks Jieun." I turned back round to the door. "Ladies first." Kai said to me bowing pretending to be a knight or something. "Men, it's going to get interessting now isn't it?" I asked them. It was a rhetorical question so before anyone could anwser I walked into the shinning light and this is where the journey begins. Lets just hope I don't have to restart if you know what I mean.

 

 

 

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the choice because I am. Hey if you like this then go on and read my other story called Sky. It has Hyosung and ZICO!!!!!!! And plz plz plz comment, subscribe, vote and tell your friens if you like this story or my other story and get them interessted aswell and don't be afraid to ask me anything or to give me adive. I am greatful for your views and comments. They really mean alot to me.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)