My first desision

The choice

 

 

 

 

 

I can't believe I've waited this long for this freedom, it feels amazing. The wind careessing my face and my short light brown hair fluttering in the breeze, the grass tickleing my feet with every step I take and my whole future in front of me. Yeah I feel bad about leaving my family but it can't be helped anymore I will defitaley miss Hrostar me adorable little sis, but I know I have trained her well and if that's not enough my brothers are ther to support her in everything she does and my farther will look after her aswell because if he doesn't I'm gonna kill him. The reason why I've left is because my farther is re maringing to a !!!! I mean come on! I mean that's what I've heard anyway. As I walked through the lushest greenest forest I've ever seen I started to sing to my favourite song talk that, as I was singing I started to spin and twirl and tap to the beat. As I reached a small clearing the sun came and I spinned and felt a warm sensation on my back as I passed the clearing and back into the forest. As I continued to walk the wind was blowing behind me as the wind was pushing me towards something. I trusted the wind as it led me to my new destiny. A destiny of being free.

As I kept on walking I entered a even bigger open area that was surrounded by lush green trees as tall as buildings and as small as srubs I turned to see them all, each one was unique, so had flowers on the branches from the colours pink to green and it was a paridise. As I turned to see what was in front of me I saw the biggest waterfall I've ever seen. and it was coming from the even bigger one that was above it. It was astounding and beautiful. I smiled at this beautiful secenery and made my way over towards the waterfall. As I reached the water's edge I saw a few rocks in the water just above the water's surface. I knelt down to touch one of them. I was solid and then I realised that it was like a path inside thw waterfall. The rockes weren't just dirty, horrible looking ones they were like they belonged there and could never be moved or changed in any way. I stood up and put my left foot on the rock to see if it was stedy, it seemed stedy enough so I put my other foot on it and stood on it for a moment and then started to walk the path. As I walked I went under the waterfall but didn't get wet so I kept on walking. AsI came out the other side I had to go though some vines but that was alright, I didn't mind. As I brushed my way past I came into yet another opening. But it was identical to the one I just past but as I kept walkng along the path the rocks started to change, as I walked towards the water's edge the rocks had flowers on them. And instead of having the flowers on the trees they were on the ground. As I stepped off the rocks I started to walk forward to get my bearings right. I heard a groan behind me as I turned to see the waterfall.

My eyes widened and I turned to see a dark puple and black dragon behind me and it walked over to me and looked at me, it topped for a moment and just stared at me curisouly. Then it started to walk over to me. I was scared, not just that, terrified as I backed away to the wall and stopped at the wall and when I stopped it stopped aswell, and I looked at him (guessing it was a him). It came closer and my heart was beating so fadt that I was surprised that he didn't hear it. It was a breath away from my face and I realxed, he wasn't going to kill me or he would of done so by now and then I suddenly remembered Himachan, he is a werewolf, if I wasn't scared of him then why would I be scared of a dragon. As he had done I walked over to him and he stared at me in confusion but started to walk backwards. I smiled at him nicely and went slowly so he wouldn't be surprised. And then suddenly he let out an sharp breathe that could only tell me that he was in pain. I looked forward to see where he was hurt he moved back and then I realised that he could see my dagger in the light, I nooded in realisasion and stepped back and he didn't do anything and I took my dagger and put it on the ground. "I'm not going to hurt you, ok?" I told him.

I walked towards him again but this time he stood still and he just looked at me in amazment and I came to his chest where I saw the right side of him was red so I decided to look at it properly. I ouldsee a hand;e in his side so I pulled at it, as I saw it more properly I realised it was a sword. For such a wild and dangerous animal he was very patient. Seeing that I couldn't see him in pain anymore I pulled it out of his side. He groaned and I flinched back awaiting the attack but nothing came, well not exactly nothing, blood came out of his side so I backed away and put down the sword next to my dagger and picked my dagger up and then he growled at me, but my intention wasn't to kill him. I had no desire to see him dead or in pain the way his condtion is. I teared off a piece of my cotton fabric on my cardigon and put the dagger back down and walked over to a small water pool and dipped it in the icy cool water.

I shook it to get any usless water and walked back over to him. "Hold still, this might hurt a bit." I told him, I pressed the damp fabric down on his scaley skin delicately, I felt him take in sharp breathe. I strocked his skin to make him asure that it was okay and continued to dab on the wound until it was clean and stepped away from him to examine it. "There, that's all better now." I smiled my gumy smile and I felt him smile too. Then I heard voices, "It's this way come on." It was a man's voice, I ran to him and pushed him to tey and get him going, to get out of here. "Get ou of here, go go before they catch you," I hurried him, he looked at me with consern in his eyes, if I could understand him I told him, "Don't worry I'll be fine now go now!" He nodded and swooped down into the darkness. I sighed with relief and ran to the nearest shelter. Then I heard them say follow that girl so I kept on running and running. I wasn't going to stop for no one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note;

Hey guys sorry about the realllllllllly late update, I had to think about what I sould write, so well enjoy

SUBSCRIBE     COMMENT    VOTE     READ     ENJOY      :)