Our first time

The choice

Hyosung pro;

We walked through the glowing light to be transported to a shining place, full of trees and sounds I've never seen before. I stared in wonder at this beautiful scene. As I was staring in awe I turned around to see Suho, Ljoe and Kai looking like noble men awaiting battle with full on armor and their glowing figure to go with it. I burst out laughing, "Don't you guys look precious." I shouted at them and they looked at me confused and they looked back at each other and pointed in disbelief and then looked back at me and Suho looked at me in disbelief and amazement. Kai said to us "Wow what the hell did this....." he stopped in his tracks and looked at me in the same way the Suho did, Ljoe just stood there and looked at them "What are you two staring at, you look like you've seen beyond beauty......"

He looked back at me and looked at me in awe and amazement as the other two did. I looked at them staring at me and was smiling, “Ok what am I wearing?” It must have been beautiful and they were right. I looked down to see me in a glowing white dress flowing in the wind I looked breathtaking I had gloves that only the middle part was attached to my fingers. I saw my bow and arrow and it had been carved into beautiful patterns engraved on them was my name was written in italic writing. It was beautiful I looked at myself and looked back at the guys who were still staring at me and I smiled. I looked at my arms, they were covered gently with white silk and I saw writing on my right forearm. It was in Korean. This is what it said.

모두는 당신이 선택할 수있는 다른 경로를 가지고 현명하게 선택.

I looked back at the guys that were next to me, wow they were quiet. I read it out loud, it meant. ‘Everyone has different paths which only you can choose, choose it wisely.’ I looked at the guys and they looked at my arm, Suho gently lifted my arm to see it more clearly, as I watched him take my arm I saw writing on his. I took his arm and read what it said. And read it out loud.

진정한 사랑은 진정한 희생과 함께 제공

‘True love comes with true sacrifice.’ I said to him, he looked at me and looked deep in my eyes, it took my breathe away. I turned away so I could concentrate. Trying to bring back the feeling in my legs as my heart fluttered. I turned to Kai looked at his arm. It said.

 진정한 힘은되지 전사 안에 내에서 온다

‘True strength comes from within, not within the warrior.’ I said to Kai and I finally turned to Ljoe. His said.

 죽은 사람은 어리석은 사람이 아니다

‘A dead man isn’t a stupid man.’ I looked up at Ljoe and was frightened, that didn’t sound good. I let go of Ljoe’s arm and looked behind me, I heard the guys whispering to each other. “What the hell does this mean?” Ljoe said, “This was never in the forward.” Kai replied.

 ”I don’t know, but what I do know is that we don’t know what’s here, we need to get onto higher ground to find where everything is.” I said to them, I turned around and saw them staring at me in confusion. “I was a tactics officer where I lived.” I said to them, their features relaxed all but Suho’s I looked at him and looked away because I didn’t want to or didn’t have time to answer the questions that he had. I turned back to them and smiled my gummy smile. Suho smiled at me. “So what are we waiting for we got a quest to start!” Suho said to us in excitement Kai and Ljoe shouted “Yeah!” and went up the rocks. Suho looked at me and stood by me and gently took my hand and kissed it. “You look beautiful.” And he looked up at me without taking his lips of my hand. My heart fluttered. If I didn’t have the right training to stand on my own two feet I would of fell into his embrace and died there and then. “Thank you Suho.” I said to him. He lifted his head to be leveled with mine and he smiled at me. He let my hand go but in a very gentle way. I turned to the rocks and started to climb, swiftly followed by Suho.

As we made it up the rocks I saw a hand and took it strongly and was pulled safely, I nodded to Kai who helped me up and turned around and gave Suho a hand up. He took my hand and with ease lifted him off the rock face. As he stood he looked at me and I smiled and said to him. “I’m stronger than I look you know.” He smiled at me and simply replied. “I found that out when we first met, even if we didn’t meet you are still strong you almost ripped off that guy’s head off back on the outside.” I smiled my gummy smile and turned to hear Ljoe’s voice. “Hey guy’s check this out!” He shouted to us and I made my way towards his voice. I followed it until I go to the edge of the cliff, it didn’t look very strong but I looked up. And ahead all I saw was trees and trees. But I also saw smoke, which gave me a sign that people were here.

“Look over there, its smoke. We should go towards it and see what’s there.” I told the guy’s. Kai nodded at me and said “Yeah we should. But the question is how are we gonna get down?” And as if they had planned that question I stumbled back on the broken rocks and began to fall. I saw Ljoe and Suho try and grab me but by the time they got that far I was already at the bottom and in a hell of a lot of pain and screaming. The next thing I remember was Kai, Ljoe and Suho racing down the rock face they were trying to say something but everything was so quite. And I also remember a scream, and it wasn’t human.