Our first decisions

The choice

Suho Prov;

We raced down the hill with the rocks clipping at our heels. I came to her side and lifted her head to see her more clearly. She was unconscious, I wasn’t surprised she was breathing sharply in pain; it made my heart break to watch her suffer. “We need to get her somewhere safe, Kai you need to take her in the forest that way…” Ljoe tapped me urgently on the shoulder, “What!” I said to him, I turned to be facing the one thing I feared the most, a grotesque. 50 feet of troll keeping itself together with bandages and two boils on top the two spikes on either side of its arms. I stared in horror at the beast. I then felt the insides on me tear. “G-get Hyosung o-out of here!” I screamed in pain and Kai took her in his arms, how I wished it was me, he took her back a bit so she wouldn’t be hurt or be in danger if being hit by my transformation. I screamed in pain and started to change into the horror which was beginning to emerge from being stuck inside me for hours.

My skin changed to black and purple scales, my arms turned into powerful wings, and my face changed from me to what everyone feared. Everyone with the exception of the guys and Hyosung, once the transformation was completed I looked down at Hyosung’s unconscious body. I brought my head towards her so it was just resting on her; I could hear heartbeat inside her beautiful light body which gave me the feeling of hope but also the reason to kill this flaming beast. “God help me Hyosung I will protect you, if that writing is true then let it be known to myself and you” I thought, I brought my head towards the beast and roared with all of my hatred inside of me and jumped on the beast. It growled and took a few steps back and in return it tried to catch me out with one of its spikes, good thing I got wings. I breathed lighting at the beast and Kai protect Hyosung from the heat and it was enough to blind the beast and I flew up into the skies good thing it wasn’t clear skies. It looked up to catch a glimpse of me if anything and then it happened, it spotted Hyosung. My eyes widened in horror and swopped down from the clouds and gave it another strike. This time it hit a tree separating Kai and Hyosung from Ljoe, I gave it another lighting strike but missed and caught the fallen tree and setting it a light. ‘Dam!’ I thought but it was too late to do anything as it concentrated once again on me and I nodded to Ljoe signalling him to try to attack it. He nodded back at me and shouted to Kai saying something but it was too noisy to hear so I went back to fighting. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Kai had fled and Ljoe was running up the side of the cliff face. I smiled inside and was relived for their safety. And then prepared myself to fight alongside Ljoe like old times.

 

Kai Prov,

I looked up at the monster as Suho was about to attack the beast again, “Go Kai!!” Ljoe shouted to me as he took his sword and ran in the opposite direction to help fight with Suho. I nodded and ran deep into the forest, I looked down at Hyosung. She looked so helpless when a few hours ago she could have ripped a guy’s head off but now…so weak. I looked back at the road and just and I mean just managed to duck under a huge fist before I slammed into it. I heard a deep laugh and I was buckled under my legs, I fell and I hit my head, refusing to be knocked out I shook of the dizziness and looked at Hyosung, wow for a fighter she can’t be woken up. I felt relived though so she didn’t have to face them, I looked around me and saw a large tree behind me and jumped as high as I could and reached the first branch then the next and the next. I stopped on the fifth branch I think and looked up ‘great no more braches strong enough to take us both.’ I sighed and laid Hyosung down on the trunk of the tree and looked down and saw that he was gone. I relaxed and sat on the branch, I could hear Suho’s roar from a mile of but I could also hear a sing of a sword which told me either Ljoe is alive or he dropped his sword, either way it was him.

I looked back at Hyosung to see her motionless but I also saw a bit of blood on her neck, she must of hit a rock or something as she fell she isn’t dead and that’s a fact because if she was she would of fallen and disappeared back to the start and that’s where we would be too if that happened. I turned my attention back to what was below us, I looked down and saw about six guy’s below us talking, ‘Right it’s now or never, we’ll never get out of here if we hang around’ I thought. I came to a crouch position on the branch steadied myself.

 

 

 

Nobody’s Prov;

 As the six men came into view they were all told to look around to see where a boy went, apparently with a girl. “Why are we bothering ourselves with kids I mean we’re highly trained killers and we’re now hired to kill kids. They’ve got to be kidding.” One of the men said, the biggest of the man turned to him and said, “They are people from the outside, no matter who they are we must make them aware that they are going to be killed or captured. That is what our leader said even though he was one himself now shut up and keep your eyes peeled, we don’t know what they can do so stay on your feet.”  He turned back round and looked up at the trees. He heard a rustle behind him and turned to see that the six men had turned into four as two of them had just been knocked out. The men standing next to them highered their spears in attack position he heard another rustle to his left and then heard a choke and something fall, it was the man next to him. The remaining men stood together in a triangle to keep an eye out. He felt movement and turned back round to see that they were both gone. “All right who are you! Show yourself!” He shouted, something moved in the trees. A moment passed.

 

Then it came, out of the trees he saw a brown wolf thing. It was bigger that a dog but the facial features were a wolf’s and was the size of a bear. It jumped on him and went on top of him and pinned him down to the ground, the man struggled and kicked the thing of and it crashed into the tree but quickly regained its balance and went for another attack it pounced on him and they were having a brawl him on top of it and it on top of him and brawl only came to a halt when a voice came in the distance and two men came both with armour but one more ripped than the other. They looked at the thing and shouted “Where is she?” And that was enough time for the man to get his arms around the beast getting ready for the crunch.

 

Hyosung Prov;

My eyes fluttered open and I heard a growl below me, I crawled onto the edge of the branch and saw Suho and Ljoe looking at something. I moved a few leaves and saw a wolf, but not any wolf, a werewolf I knew this because my eldest is one. It was on top of a man and the man pulled his arms free and was about the break his bones with a single move behind him. I shook my head and leaped down and broke the man’s grip and threw him to one side and screamed while doing so, Suho and Ljoe looked at me in amazement and so did the wolf I stood up and pulled an arrow for my holder and shot him straight in the chest as he was running towards me. He was dead before he hit the ground. I sighed and looked back at the wolf. I put my bow away, took the arrow out of the man’s chest and walked over to it. I stopped in front of him and smiled, I placed my hand in his head as my crescent mark on my hand revealed who the wolf was. It was Kai.

I had already guessed since the guy’s hadn’t killed him yet and he was the only one not present. The transformation turned him back to Kai and my hand was where his heart was when it was completed. I lifted my hand of his chest and stepped back to see what the damage was. Suho had a broken shoulder, Ljoe had a spike in his leg but with no poison present as I could see and Kai had a broken arm. Even though I saved him from all of his bones being broken I didn’t fully save them. I sighed “What am I going to do with you guy’s, come on its getting dark we should find somewhere we can rest and so I can treat your wounds as well as my own.”  And with that I turned around and walked deeper into the forest, a moment later the guy’s followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi this is Kpoplover35 sorry about the really late update but I somehow think that you'll forgive me with this chappter lots of fighting and a bit of mystery in there too. Kamsmida

[SPOILER: Romance in the next chappter]