Into the Dream High World

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Sohyun's POV

Walking through the gate, it was a different feeling. Different atmosphere. Different people. Everything. I felt like a foreigner. Well DUH! I'm from America of course I would feel this feeling!

"Over here!" Minzy said, going over to some people. Immediately I recognized them: Nicole, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and CL. I ran over like a hyper child who had too much sugar and hug tackled Nicole.

"Nicole unni!" I said.

"Sohyunnie!" she said, smiling. I smiled back and hugged a bit tighter, giving her some room to breathe. 

"You run TOO FAST!" my twin Sohyun said, as she caught up. Niel followed behind her and shook his head.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked curiously.

"Mir, G.O, and Min are coming, they just went to Min's locker," CL said.

"Khun went and picked up a few people so he'll be here," Hyoyeon said.

"Cheondung's with a friend, at least that's what he told me," Nicole said.

"Jiyoon, her little sister, and Amber are with Junhyung. They'll be here," Sunny said.

"What about Seungyeon unni? My hamster buddy?" I asked. Of course I'm nothing without my hamster buddy!

"Oh her! she went to pick up HyunA, Jinyoung, and another friend," Nicole said.

"O.o Park Jinyoung?" Sohyun asked.

"NO! Jinyoung of B1A4!" Minzy said, bopping her.

">.< ohhhhh~," Sohyun said. I laughed at my own twin's mistake.

"While we wait, we might as well compare schedules," CL said, taking hers out.

"NO! I wanna wait for everyone, CL unni!" I said, pouting.

"*laughs* ok fine, since you insist," CL said. I smiled and hopped around like a hyper bunny. Then I saw Min, G.O., and Mir walk over to us.

"Whoa, energizer bunny calm down," Min said, holding me down. 

"Nevar!!!!!" I said. But eventually I had to calm down so I stayed cuddled to Min. Then from the corner of my eye, I saw Lynn walking through the gate. And I become hyper again!


Lynn's POV

I saw Sohyun and her group of friends that I haven't met yet. What a way to start my first day of school by making friends!

"Sohyun!" I yelled, running over.

"Huh?" Sohyun and another girl said. O.o what is going on trying to confuse me on the first day?!

"-.- not Kwon Sohyun, Ahn Sohyun!" Minzy said. O.O so there are two Sohyuns?! 

"Well people are still gonna get confused anyway because there's ME Sohyun and her Sohyun," Kwon Sohyun said.

"I told you so many times, my twin, that you're the 4minute cutie and I'm the multi-talented one," Sohyun said,

"Sohyun!" I yelled, hugging her tightly. "Save me from these strangers!" She...she started giggling! What's so funny?! Huh? Huh? HUH?!

"Don't be silly, Lynn," Sohyun said. "These are my friends. Well....most of them so far."

"Like who?" I asked. And she went through them: Kwon Sohyun (her Sohyun twin), Minzy, CL, Nicole, Min, G.O., Mir, her cousin Niel, Hyoyeon, and Sunny. O.O damn that's a lot of people....that I met....so far.

"There will be others soon, trust me, you'll love them, and you'll fit right in," Sohyun said. 

"O.O MANTORIA, 3:00!" Mir yelled, pointing at Victoria. At the gate, there were people walking toward the school. Like....I dunno....10 people. 

"Ewwww, it's Victoria~," Minzy said as Victoria walked by.

"Ewwwww, Gong Minji," Victoria sneered, glaring at her. Sohyun then went in between the two and smirked.

"Her name's not Victoria, it's MANTORIA!" she said. It made Victoria sooooo mad she puffed her cheeks and left. Everyone was laughing and Sohyun stood on a table and triumphed in victory.

"Ahhhh I'm not done, I'm not done," Sohyun said.

"Shhhh, the almighty Ahn Sohyun has something to say," Kwon Sohyun said. Everyone quieted down and listened.

"She secretly grows a mustache," Sohyun said. Everyone laughed again and she bowed as if it were a comedy show.

"Damn, Sohyun, you're funny!" Minzy said. Kwon Sohyun stopped laughing and again was confused to which Sohyun she was talking about.

"....again, Minzy, right here!" Kwon Sohyun said, pointing at herself.

"Not you! Ahn Sohyun!" Minzy said. Everyone laughed at Kwon Sohyun's mistake as she stood there unamused.

"Why does this always happen!?" Kwon Sohyun yelled.

"Because you and I are the Sohyun twins, the best thing Dream High has," Sohyun said, getting down from the table. Then more people came over: HyunA, Jinyoung, Seungyeon, and.....O.o who's that?


JiNa's POV

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was sooooo epic! MANTORIA! I went over with Seungyeon, HyunA, and Jinyoung.

"What took you so long?" Nicole asked. O.O it's Nicole! WAHHHHHHH!

"One, i had to pick up these people, two I had to get gas and three, -.- they couldn't agree on a song so I chose Infinite," Seungyeon said. 

"Who's this?" Nicole asked curiously.

"That's Han JiNa, a....distant relative of mine," Seungyeon said.

"In other words, her cousin from her mother's side," I said. YAHAHAHAHAHA! How can Seungyeon forget who I am?

"That's cool," Nicole said. And then Nicole introduced me to everyone. From Min to CL (which by the way I call Chlorine YAHAHAHAHA....she doesn't like it but IDC)  Then from the corner of my eye I can see Khun. I hate him....I love him.....it's a hate love thing T.T. WHY DO I HATE/LOVE YOU~?


Hira's POV

I ran over and hugged Sohyun as tight as I can. It has been forever since I last saw her!

"It's.....nice to see you too....it's been a while," Sohyun said.

"It's been forever!" I said, letting go of her so she can breathe.

"Here, lemme introduce you to some people," she said. She introduced me to a couple of people that I hadn't known yet: Lynn and JiNa, her cousin, and lots more. Wow already on the first day of school I made new friends. 

"Are we gonna compare schedules soon?" I asked.

"We're waiting on a few people, so we're just chilling," Sohyun said. She wasn't looking at me when she said this, she was looking around looking for something. Or someone. I don't know, I got curious.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

".....where is he?" she mumbled.

"O.o huh?" I looked in the direction that she was looking. At first I didn't see anything but I saw a girl and a boy. Sohyun's eyes widened and a big smile appeared on her face. O.o I am still confused.


Cindy's POV

"Sohyun!" Cheondung yelled, going over to that Sohyun and her group of friends. I tried to run after him but then I realized....I'm wearing high heels! -.- EPIC FAIL!

"Cheondung oppa!" Sohyun said, waving. He got there before me and I almost tripped. I would've spilled my coffee and possibly break one of my shoes. Today is a terrible day! >D

"Next time, slow down!" I said, standing next to Cheondung.

"Sorry...anyway this is-" Cheondung began.

"I know I know, Ahn Sohyun, the girl you met over the summer," I said. 

"Hi!" she said sweetly. Oooooh I really hate her right now. I ignored her hi and tried to walk away but Cheondung kept me at his side. He then introduced me to everyone else and I simply waved. I really wanna get out of here, I look at him he's staring at Sohyun. What's so special about that girl? Nothing I bet! From the corner of my eye I can see Amber with a few other people walking toward here. GAHHH SOMEONE SAVE ME!


Miyeon's POV

"O.O whoa there's a lot of people," I said as I came closer to Jiyoon unni's circle of friends. To be honest I don't know most of them, I went to a totally different school than my unni. Most of my friends go to a different high school. I just happen to be the lucky one.

"Here, lemme introduce you to everyone," Jiyoon unni said.

"O.o ok," I said. And one by one she named everyone. @.@ so many names! Then I saw another girl with IU, Seulong, and Sungjong. @.@ more names to memorize AHHHHHH!


Yuri's POV

"O.O that's a lot of people," I said, looking at everyone. 

"Yuri!" Minzy yelled, coming over to me. "I'll introduce you to everyone here."

"Ok!" I said. And so she did, one by one. She even introduced me to Ahn Sohyun, the multi-talented girl that Wooyoung heard about. After introductions, Sohyun got on top of a table so that everyone can see her.

"Yo yo yo!" Ahn Sohyun said. "Is everyone aquainted with one another?"

"I think so," CL said. "Can we compare schedules now?"

"Yes!" Ahn Sohyun said, taking out her schedule. "Let's compare!" Everyone took out their schedules and began comparing.

1st Semester Schedules

  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ahn Sohyun English Music Composition Dancing Singing Lunch Clothing & Design/Fashion Hip-Hop Free Period
Seon Hira Math Music Composition Art English Clothing & Design/Fashion Lunch Singing Physical Edcation/Health
Lee Lynn English Singing Dancing Music Lunch Science Math Music History
Jang Yuri Hip-Hop Math Dancing Music Composition Art Lunch English Singing
Cindy Nam Drama/Acting Music Composition Art Science Lunch Math Clothing & Design/Fashion Free Period
Han JiNa Art English Math Science Music Lunch Singing Dancing
Jeon Miyeon English Art Singing Hip-Hop Lunch Music Composition Dancing Physical Education/Health
Min Art Math Dancing Music Clothing & Design/Fashion Lunch Hip-Hop Free Period
G.O. Music English Science Dancing Lunch Music Composition Singing Art
CL Music Music Composition Math English Lunch Clothing & Design/Fashion Hip-Hop Free Period
Khun Math Music Composition Singing Music History Lunch Science English Dancing
Mir English Math Art Science Music History Physical Education/Health Hip-Hop Free Period
Minzy English Singing Dancing Music Composition Lunch Music History Hip-Hop Clothing & Design/Fashion
Kwon Sohyun English Art Drama/Acting History Lunch Clothing & Design/Fashion Hip-Hop Singing
Hyoyeon History English Dancing Lunch Clothing & Design/Fashion Physical Education/Health Hip-Hop Free Period
Sunny Art Dancing Singing Lunch Physical Education/Health Clothing & Design/Fashion English Music History
Jiyoon English Music Composition Dancing Physical Education/Health Lunch Singing Hip-Hop Free Period
Amber Math Science Physical Education/Health Lunch Music Composition Dancing Hip-Hop Music History
Seungyeon Art Drama/Acting Math Singing Music Composition Lunch Dancing Physical Education/Health
Nicole Music Math Dancing Singing Music Composition Physical Education/Health Hip-Hop Free Period
Joon Physical Education/Health Science Math Lunch Art History Singing Dancing
Key Drama/Acting Physical Education/Health Dancing Art Lunch English Singing Math
Seulong Music Dancing Music Composition Art Lunch Music History Physical Education/Health Free Period
IU Music History Music Composition Drama/Acting Lunch Art Physical Education/Health Dancing Hip-Hop
HyunA English Dancing Music Composition Singing Clothing & Design/Fashion Lunch Hip-Hop Physical Education/Health
Junhyung English Music Compostion Music History Lunch Science Math Hip-Hop Free Period
Jinyoung Math Music History Dancing Physical Educaton/Health Art Lunch Singing Hip-Hop 
Sungjong Physical Education/Health Singing Dancing Art Lunch Music History Drama/Acting Science
Niel English Drama/Acting Math Lunch Music Composition Music History Dancing Singing
Cheondung Math Music Composition Dancing Drama/Acting Lunch Music History Hip-Hop Free Period

Most people have classes with their friends, some don't. We spent our time comparing and we didn't know that classes started. We all headed to class in a rush and just in time before the bell rang. 
 


Kekekeke~ let's see what the girls encounter in their first period classes....oh and uhhhh....let me know of any errors with the schedule thing....I was hungry and wasn't thinking straight