Teaser #3

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Character 3's POV

"Yah......yah.......YAH!" Donghae yelled in my ear.

"WAHHHHH!" I yelled, falling out of bed. I looked at him irritated. "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL, HUH!? Ruining my sleep."

"It's the first day of school," Donghae said. "I have your uniform all laid out for you."

"Don't wanna go, wanna sleep," I said, climbing back into bed.

"Ok~," he said. He pretended to walk away but instead grabbed my ankles and dragged my out of bed.

"-.- I hate you~," I said, getting up.

"Love ya too, now get ready," he said. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Now here you see a lazy , but how is a lazy like me able to get into Kirin Art High School? Well~ Donghae used to go to that high school. He planned for me to go to that high school. He worked his off just so I can get into that high school. He even made me get a job at the bookstore across the street just so I can go to what everyone calls Dream High. I don't have much talent....except maybe writing but that's about it. As I brushed my teeth I wondered about Sohyun. Ahn Sohyun. The girl full of dreams. Mhm. When I first met her, she had recently moved here from America. I had come a few years before her so I knew how she felt to be in a strange land. I was being goofy outside being a swordfish and all when I bumped into her. That day she came to the bookstore to look for manga to read. And of course~ Uncle has a huge collection of manga books for sale. She bought a few and then she treated me out for lunch. We talked and talked and she brought up Dream High. She said she was lucky enough to get in because she was full of talent and she hoped one day when she graduates from there she would become an idol. At first I thought she was crazy but for some reason I didn't doubt her. I told her that I was going to Dream High as well, to become a dancer and if not, a writer. She's been my only friend thus far, and I hope in Dream High I was to make new friends. After pondering and brushing my teeth, I combed my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I then put on my uniform and went downstairs where Donghae was holding my backpack and lunch. He gave them to me and I put my lunch into my backpack.

"Ready?" Donghae asked. I nodded and we both left. We walked to Kirin since it was only a few blocks away from where we were living.

"Oppa.....why did you want me to go to Dream High?" I asked curiously.

"Well.....something tells me that in the future you're gonna become something great," he said.

"Like what?" I asked again, taking out an apple from my backpack.

"Well," he said. "It's for me to know and for you to find out."

"So you're saying it's a secret," I said.

"Basically," he said. As we passed by a music store, I heard a song playing. A really....catchy song.

Nothing’s over, nothing’s over
Nothing’s over, nothing’s over
Nothing’s over, you’re reciting a spell to me
You can’t see another guy
You can’t be already like this
It’s not the end yet, it’s not the end
I didn’t send you away

"O.o what's that song called?" I asked. I knew a lot about K-Pop, thanks to Sohyun, but she didn't teach me all the groups. She only taught me a few of her favorites.

"Infinite, Nothing's Over," Donghae said. Either I didn't pay attention or Sohyun never told me about them. I like it!

"Cool~," I said.

"Come on we're almost there," Donghae said. We continued walking for another block and we arrived at the school. Donghae and I looked at the school gate. Indeed it said Kirin Art High School.

"Ahhh, Dream High," Donghae said, breathing in the air. "It's still the same, and always will be."

"So this is the school you're talking about," I said, looking around.

"Mhm, you'll love it here," he said, "I'll be here later to pick you up." He patted my shoulder and started walking back. From where I was standing, I can see Sohyun with a bunch of people. Already she met a lot of friends and school hasn't even started. I took a deep breath and walked toward the school. Walking through the school gate, it was already a different feeling. This may take time getting used to. This is Kirin Art High School. Dream High. The School of Dreams Come True. Meet me: Lee Lynn. 14 years old. Freshman at the one and only Dream High.