Teaser #2

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Character 2's POV

Here I am, here I am, here I am, here I am
Just for you, to the end of the world
Here I am, here I am, shawty know I want cha

Ahhh my alarm clock, a good song to wake up to. I hit my alarm clock and looked at the time 7AM. Time for school! I got up and went to the bathroom where I got ready and cleaned up. After coming out of the bathroom I saw my maid laying out my uniform on my bed.

"I have laid out your uniform, Miss," my maid said.

"Thank you~," I said, going over to my bed. Then I heard my cell phone ring

Mazeltov have strength, Mazeltov laugh,
Mazeltov, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Mazeltov, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
I hope you would at least give me some strength. my my my girl.

"Got it!" I said, grabbing my phone and answering it. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me," Nichkhun said on the other side.

"Khun!" I said happily.

"I'll be by to pick you up, after I pick up Key and Joon," he said.

"Ok~," I said. Then I asked, "Do you know if Sohyun's at school yet?"

"O.o which Sohyun? Ahn or Kwon?" Khun asked.

"Ahn Sohyun!" I said.

"Ohhhhh, I think she is," Khun said. Ahn Sohyun. I met her at her uncle and aunt's Noraebang restaurant with Khun and his friends CL, Min, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Nicole, Seungyeon, Minzy, Kwon Sohyun, Jiyoon, Amber, Joon, G.O, Cheondung, Mir, and Key. When I first met her, she just recently moved from America where she had been her whole life. Her Korean was perfect and all, so we didn't have trouble talking to her. And she also told me she's also going to Kirin Art High School. She told me that she got in by sending a lot of videos of her singing, rapping, playing instruments, dancing, and eventually she was accepted with a musical scholarship. As for me, my parents paid my way in to get there. People say I'm lucky cuz I'm rich. Well being rich isn't all that fun when your dad is busy and your mom makes you Vegetarian foods. After putting my uniform on, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Ugh, vegetarian breakfast.

"Eat up, I made this just for you," mama said.

"Uhhhh, that's ok mama, I'll pass I'm not hungry," I said. I saw Khun's car outside waiting for me. 

"Going now?" mama asked as I picked up my backpack.

"Yeah, bye!" I said, running out the front door. Khun, Key, and Joon were waiting for me and with real food too.

"We got food!" Key said as I got in.

"Yum!" I said. Khun drove off to school and I ate my breakfast on the way there. As we parked in the parking lot I saw the school gate. Kirin Art High School. To everyone it was Dream High because in this high school alone, dreams come true. Meet me: Seon Hira. 15 years old. Freshman at Dream High.