너 없이 안돼

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

JiNa's POV

Back of Room
                   
  Min JiNa   DongHo Hyungshik   Siwan Junho  
  Sunny Seungyeon   Kevin (U-Kiss) Heechul (ZE:A)   Hara Chunji  
                   
      Changjo Ricky   Hwayoung Hyoyoung    
      Victoria Hyomin   Boram Chanmi    
                   
Front of Room

I sat there in art, bored as usual. Ugh, why did I sign up for Art? Min, Sunny, and Seungyeon were drawing pointless things like Bunnies, Kitties, Puppies, Amber's name (ok that was Seungyeon), Call of Duty (that was Min), flowers, chibi SNSD (that was Sunny), and other little drawings. From where I was sitting I can tell Mantoria was writing Khun's name. Why why WHY!? Why do I feel like this!? T.T

"JiNa, you ok?" Seungyeon asked me, poking me with her pencil.

"T.T just fine," I said.

"O.O what's up with her?" Min asked.

"You didn't hear?" Sunny asked. Min shook her head no. T.T was it really necessary to tell her?!

"Sunkyu, not here," Seungyeon said.

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"Just....not here," Seungyeon said. I suddenly began to write Khun's name, and Min noticed.

"O.O....do you like Nichkhun?" she asked.

"Minyoung!" Seungyeon scolded.

"It's ok Seungyeon....go ahead and tell her," I said.

"You sure?" Seungyeon asked.

"She said it was ok," Sunny said. Seungyeon sighed and began telling my story.

***FLASHBACK***
Summer 2009

I was hanging out with Seungyeon in the backyard of my family's summer home in Daegu. Even though she was still my distant cousin, our families always got together. I'm always with her since the rest of our cousins are A.) older adults who are married and B.) younger cousins that we watch over. But the thing is....she's been trying to get me into K-Pop since the day KARA was born. And as always I refused because I love Fahrenheit the most. My Taiwanese Pop. My.....AARON YAN! YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA anyway~ today was different though as Seungyeon was at it again.....with the K-Pop music videos -.-.

"Come on~, you gotta like at least one....preferably KARA~," Seungyeon said, playing Honey again for the umteenth time on her laptop.

"Seungyeon I told you many times, I don't like K-pop no matter how catchy it is," I said.

"*sigh* I guess I can't try 2NE1....they have the catchiest songs," Seungyeon said. "I'll just listen to 2PM by myself." As Seungyeon turned her back away from me with her laptop, she suddenly played that 2PM song that got me into them: Only You.

 

"O.O.....Seungyeon what song is that?" I asked.

"2PM....Only You," she said. I looked over her shoulder and saw the video of 2PM. O.O they're really good. Even though it's mostly them dancing.

"Ummmm....who's who?" I asked curiously. And I can tell Seungyeon was thinking GOTCHA NOW!

"Ok, I'll tell you who's who," Seungyeon said. She began pointing them out in order of apperance in the video. "The first one shown here is Wooyoung."

"Wooyoung," I repeated. Then the next person singing showed.

"That's the maknae, Chansung," Seungyeon said.

"Chansung," I repeated. Then a long faced one showed next.

"That's Junsu, and not to be confused with DBSK's Junsu. The DBSK one we call Xiah since it's easier," Seungyeon said.

"Junsu," I repeated. Then another one showed.

"That's the leader, Jaebeom or as Nicole likes to call him....Jay," Seungyeon said.

"Jaebeom.....Jay," I said. Then another showed up. O.O......that's where he captured my heart.

"That's Nichkhun, the Thai Prince. He's not Korean but he's the cutest one of the group," Seungyeon said.

"Pause!" I yelled. I scared the hell out of her and indeed she paused.

"O.O......are you ok?" she asked.

".....thank you," I said.

"O.o for what?" Seungyeon asked.

"For actually getting me into K-Pop," I said.

"Well.....ummm if you want, I can let you meet 2PM," Seungyeon said. "As a matter of fact Hara, Nicole, and I are gonna see them tomorrow."

"O.O take me with you!" I said.

"O.O ok ok ok, but lemme show you who Taecyeon is....and maybe show you a few more 2PM songs," Seungyeon said. And for the rest of that day it was nothing but showing me who 2PM really was. Seungyeon felt like she accomplished something that day. As for me, I found my love for K-Pop.

Next Day, JYP Entertainment

"Come on!" Nicole yelled, running into the building.

"Wait!" Hara yelled, running in after her. I was walking with Seungyeon when I saw the name on the building. JYP Entertainment. Home of the one and only 2PM. I was so excited to see them. And I only began to like them after a day YAHAHAHAHAHAHA. As we walked into the building there were more groups that I haven't heard of.....yet.

"Wonder Girls....2AM....2PM...all part of JYP," Seungyeon said.

"Seungyeon unni's former favorite group, god, used to be part of JYP," Nicole said while looking for 2PM's practice room.

"They've split now, but I know Kim Taewoo," Hara said.

"-.-.....you two," Seungyeon said. Eventually we found 2PM's room...after getting lost 5 times -.-. We walked in and the boys were dancing to 10 points out of 10 points. They were all sweaty but practicing hard. One of them looked up and saw us.

"Nicole! Hara! Seungyeon noona!" he yelled. Everyone else looked up and saw us.

"Hey Wooyoung," Seungyeon said. The boys ran over and hugged the girls. I stood back and watched them hug each other 

"O.o who's this?" Taecyeon asked, looking at me.

"That's JiNa, my cousin," Seungyeon said. 

"JiNa....that's a pretty name," Nichkhun said.

"T-thank you," I said, smiling. His angel smile, his innocence, everything about him made me drown in his pool of love. From that day on, I was in LOVE with K-Pop (oh don't worry, I still love my Aaron). But things seemed to change the next year.

2010 Korean Music Festival
Los Angeles, CA

Seungyeon got me tickets to my first Korean Music Festival. I've heard of it because of my spazzing friends Nancy and Erica but I never been to one. This happens to be my first. I heard KARA was gonna be here, so why not? It's gotta be cool. So I went with Nancy and Erica, my lovely....spazzing K-Pop friends. Seungyeon promised that I will be able to see KARA backstage before they perform. Maybe I get to meet Jiyoung, the one member I didn't get to meet. I met Gyuri, Nicole, Sunghee (who was part of the group before), and Hara. But for now I gotta sit in the audience....with Nancy and Erica.

"Thanks for taking us with you!" Erica said.

"How were you able to get tickets?" Nancy asked.

"I have connections," I said.

"Did you know B2ST is gonna be here?" Erica asked.

"O.o who?" I asked.

"B-2-S-T," Nancy said.

"O.o Betwost?" I asked.

"Beast, a new boy group," Erica said. "They're like.....B2STLY!"

"And Erica and I are....certified B2UTIES," Nancy said.

"Well....I like 2PM....and KARA," I said.

"They're ok....I heard KARA is gonna be here...also 2PM," Erica said. Just then a group came on stage and they both started squealing. T.T my ears!

"B2ST!" they squealed. I looked and saw 6 boys on stage. 

"That's B2ST?" I asked. They were too busy squealing their lungs out so I assumed it was. They were....really good actually. As the boys were performing they went onto the walkway, and one of them stood before me singing.

"KIKWANG~!" Erica screamed. O.O that's Kikwang? He's....he's kinda hot actually. Suddenly I began to fangirl over Kikwang. He was right there! I can see his iness! But I dunno if he can compete with Khun, Khun's got a hot body too. After B2ST's performance and into the Wonder Girls' performance, I snuck away from Erica and Nancy and went backstage to meet KARA and 2PM. 2PM I couldn't find but I found KARA's dressing room. I went over and I saw Nicole and Hara taking selcas and Gyuri was just putting on her makeup. Seungyeon saw me and ran over to hug me.

"JiNa!!!!" she said, hugging me tightly. "I'm so glad you came! I thought for a second you wouldn't!"

"Can't....breathe," I said. She let me go and I was able to breathe. "Why would you think I wouldn't go?"

"Well....seeing you aren't into K-pop....yet...since you only like KARA and 2PM by the way, how was it out there?" Seungyeon asked.

"I think I became deaf," I said. "Other than that, I like the group that was just out there....Betwost?"

"Ohhhh B2ST!" Seungyeon said.

"JiNa!" Hara and Nicole yelled.

"Hey JiNa!" Gyuri said.

"Hey," I said.

"Jiyoung, come here!" Seungyeon yelled, motioning a girl to come over. She got up from the couch and walked over to Seungyeon's side. "Jiyoung, this is my cousin JiNa. JiNa...this is Jiyoung, KARA's maknae."

"Hi!" Jiyoung said, smiling cheerfully.

"Hi," I said. O.O....I think I'm gonna turn bi because Jiyoung is.....is....is HAWT! She's prettier than Seungyeon >.>. Another life changing moment. I wanted to tell Khun that I liked him but he was performing and I still couldn't find 2PM -.-. So when I went that summer to Korea to see family again, I went alone to JYP to see him but then....he walked out of a building with a girl. Who I later found out was Mantoria. Seungyeon told me that Khun didn't like her, but I dunno what to believe or not believe. He looked happy with her. And I heard he did "things" with her. And Seungyeon keeps telling me those are lies....LIES! Since then I've always felt like this....a hate/love thing for Khun. T.T

***END FLASHBACK***

After Seungyeon told my story, Sunny and Min talked gossip. Somewhat based off what Seungyeon told them but either way Seungyeon couldn't get them to shut up. Seungyeon gave in and began talking with them which bothered me a little. I decided to take out my cell phone and text Sohyun to see how she was doing in her English class. Then the teacher caught me and said I had to wait until after class. -.- I hate art in the morning.


kekekeke~ one more 1st period class to go! Let's see what Cindy's up to

T.T god this was a long chapter, I hope you enjoyed it!