B to the I to the G B to the ANG

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Yuri's POV

Class list:
Yuri
Chansung
G-Dragon
TOP
Seungri
Daesung
Dara
Bom
Jaekyung
Jisook
Yoon Hye
Eunjung (T-ara)
Bekah
UEE
Jay Park

I barely know anyone in this class....except for Chansung but I rarely talk to him when I go to see 2PM. But then I also know Dara and Bom (those dorks XD).  As for the teacher.....he's......10 minutes late. And school started....10 minutes ago.

"Yo, let's ditch this ," someone said, getting up and bumping into the teacher.

"Where you going, Jiyong?" the teacher said.

".....bathroom," the guy said.

"When I'm the teacher G-Dragon, you better sit your down," the teacher said. O.O.....I didn't recognize him at first. G-Dragon! oh oh and TOP! and Seungri! and Daesung! So the teacher....is Taeyang! Oh my god, Hip-Hop with Taeyang gotta be the best class ever!

"OK, Young Bae," G-Dragon said, sitting down.

"*sigh* Sorry if I'm late...I got lost in this school....plus it's my first year as a teacher so treat me well," Taeyang said, going to the front of the room.

"We'll go easy, we promise," TOP said. Taeyang nodded and went to the front of the room.

"I guess to start out, we should introduce ourselves...but in a fun hip hop way," Taeyang said.

"We're gonna rap?" Seungri asked.

"Rap....dance......something I don't care as long as you introduce yourself," Taeyang said. "And I want G-Dragon to go first."

"Seriously?" G-Dragon asked. Taeyang nodded. He sighed and got up and started rapping out an intro.

of the fresh fresh yes exactly my
Music, like like like if Superman collided with me
People talk and call me puppet
What do you know?I have changed, look right through me, man, look here
Can not stop, I'm not alone anymore
Pos behind me are people I trust, trust in my name (Big Bang)
Thanks to you I have nothing to fear, I'm furious (GD)
I crossed the clouds to get where I am today
 
".....your rap from VIP?" Taeyang asked.
 
"Pretty much," G-Dragon said, sitting down.
 
"....Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon," Taeyang said. "Who's next?"
 
"Me," I said, standing up. "I'm gonna dance."
 
"All right, what song?" Taeyang asked, plugging in his iPod. I know Taeyang, his iPod is always filled with songs, old and new.
 
"Ummmm, oh I know," I said, going over and whispered in his ear. He nodded and chose the song for me.
 

 

 

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/SRHsince42792/krse__inner_city_life_by_djultravio.jpg (that's what she's wearing)

And so I danced. At first it was quiet but then I heard voices. Like "Damn she's good" and "Who is she?" and blah blah blah. I stopped dancing and Taeyang paused the music. Everyone clapped. 

"Thank you," I said, bowing.

"No wonder you're Wooyoung's sister," Chansung said. Everyone gasped.

"Wooyoung's sister?" a girl asked.

"Yep, Jang Yuri everyone," Taeyang said as I sat down. 

"Well, I guess if she's Jang Yuri, she might remember me," a girl said standing up. "I know your brother from way back....when we were the original Dream High team.

"O.O.....Eunjung," I said.

"And I guess you may remember Bekah, UEE, Jisook, and Yoon Hye," Eunjung said. The girls waved at me. I totally forgot they hate me because.....I don't remember why they hate me. But I do remember something....my love for Kwon Jiyong. Ahhhhh~ Hip Hop will be the best and worst class this school year.


let's see what happens next!

oh I might not be able to update tomorrow, taking a trip to the amusement park again.

We'll see what happens....maybe I might be able to