Wanna Be?

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Seoul City Noraebang
Sohyun's POV

I walked into my aunt and uncle's Noraebang restaurant after a long day at school. And of course the first thing I hear when I walk in is that Friday song again. -.- oh auntie never gets tired of that.

"Hye Seung, I told you, it's only Wednesday!" uncle yelled from the kitchen.

"Myung Hyun, every day feels like Friday!" auntie said. I shook my head and went into the kitchen where I greeted my aunt and uncle. After grabbing a snack I took the stairs up to the apartment and went to my room where I started homework. After school, Sohyun and I saw Junhyung oppa with Hara unni. Then seconds after we found out that they hooked up! FINALLY! We spazzed over this and I said to Sohyun, "If you don't hook up with Dongwoon oppa, I'mma send you to Antartica with Jiyoon unni so you can hump in front of penguins." XD

But then Sohyun told me if I don't hook up with Cheondung oppa, she's gonna send me to Antartica with Jiyoon unni. Then Minzy and CL overheard us and made a deal with us. We have until the end of the school year. The only thing stopping me from getting to Cheondung oppa is Krystal. I dunno about Cindy though. But it's like every time she sees me she gives me this angry glare. O.o what have I done to make her mad at me? I dunno what I did, but all I know is....I have until the end....how do I confess to Cheondung?


JiNa's POV
Seungyeon's house

"JiNa, finish your homework, later on we're gonna have dinner at the Noraebang," Seungyeon said.

"Ok," I said. I being the smart student I am, I was near to finishing my science homework. Just had Math to do and I would be done. The thing is, there is one distraction: Erica and Nancy texting me like the spazzers they are =.=. What time is it in Fresno? Shouldn't they be asleep or something?! After finishing science, I went onto math.

"Last assignment and I'm done," I said, taking out my math homework. Just looking at it.....it's so....so DIFFICULT! Finding Y's X...I mean WHY! Why must I find Y's ex?! 6 minutes passed...and I only solved one problem -.-.


Miyeon's POV

As I got home the first thing I hear is Jiyoon unni spazzing on the phone with HyunA unni about Hara and Junhyung's relationship. O.O when did this happen? Junhyung and Hara? To be honest, I was looking forward to HyunA and Junhyung hooking up but Hara and Junhyung....they actually look cute together. I walked past Jiyoon and went to my room. Thinking about relationships, I thought that I would never get into one.

"Oh my god, HyunA, today is the best day ever," Jiyoon unni said. "I just want my pizza and watch 2NE1's music video like I promised."

"Don't you have homework?" I asked.

"I can do that later," Jiyoon unni said. She looked at me. She knew something was wrong.

"HyunA....HyunA I'll just text you," Jiyoon unni said, hanging up on HyunA unni. She went over and sat on my bed.

"What do you want now?" I asked, trying to read a passage for my English class.

"What's wrong?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"Just thinking about relationships....I dunno if I'll ever get one at all," I said. Then she lied down next to me and cuddled me.

"Think positive....I'm sure one day....you'll find one," Jiyoon said. I nodded and went back to reading. Thinking about Jiyoon unni's words, I can only hope for the best.


Cindy's POV

"Cindy, do you and Sohyun have a problem?" Cheondung asked. 

"Yes, she's a pest," I said, trying to do my homework.

"The whole time in Music Composition, you were bothered by the fact that I was sitting next to her," Cheondung said. Well of course I was gonna be bothered! To think that Ahn Sohyun could be flirting with Cheondung and because of her I'm losing my best friend!

"Cheondung....we've been friends for a very long time and we have been becoming distant since you've met her," I said. 

"Cindy, we're not becoming distant," Cheondung said.

"It feels like it," I said, pouting. Then his phone vibrated. He took it out and looked at a text. A text from Sohyun I bet. 

"Well that's interesting," Cheondung said.

"What is?" I asked.

"Joon hyung texted me," Cheondung said. "Junhyung and Hara hooked up today, and they're an official couple."

Couple. Couple I thought. I wasn't thinking of Junhyung and Hara as a couple. I wasn't thinking of any couple. I was thinking of Cheondung and Sohyun as a couple. I mean they would look cute together....but still! I would never allow it! It would just bring us further apart! Then he's gonna forget me! T.T oh the pain the PAIN I will go through! I will become lonely! Well I do have other friends but Cheondung! Cheondung's the one friend that completes my life!

"But I've been thinking about it, Cindy...what do you think? Should I ask Sohyun out?" Cheondung asked.

"WHY!?" I bursted out.

"Why wouldn't I? I like Sohyun," Cheondung said. 

".....just.....never mind," I said.

"Look....maybe you should find a boyfriend," Cheondung said. Hmmmm...then that gave me an idea. Get me a boyfriend NO three....before the end of the year. I have all year!


Lynn's POV

I really couldn't do my homework while working in that bookstore. I was dreaming. Dreaming of Hoya. That's all I thought about today. Maybe some dirty thoughts but I can't stop thinking about him. My eyes laid on him for all of English class. I can't stop thinking about him! I began drooling, thinking about what kind of body he has. Oh.....more dirty images. High school will be the best!