Jingle Jingle

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Few months into the school year, November
Cindy's POV

2nd period. Music Composition. I hate this class. All my other classes are ok but this class? Why? It's torture just staring at them! Sitting next to each other and when I have something important to tell him, she gets in the way! Can there be like one time where this doesn't happen?
 
"You ok?" Hoya asked as he sat next to me.
 
"Yeah I'm fine," I said, going back to my work.
 
"You sure?" he asked.
 
"Try having a bestie that drifts away from you because of a girl," I said.
 
"I've seen that before," he said.
 
"Oh really?" I asked.
 
"Yeah. Sungyeol....there's a girl that he likes...he can't tell me who," Hoya said. Now I got curious because Sungyeol is one of my friends. Was it me? Was it someone else? Was it Ahn Sohyun? If it is......mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *COUGH**COUGH* O.O....hehehehe

Sohyun's POV

I was sitting there writing a song with Cheondung oppa and from the corner of my eye I see Cindy looking at me as if she was mad.

"Is Cindy ok?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, she's just moody," Cheondung said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We've been friends since forever....she's just a clingy girl but I'm like her older brother," he said. "She claims that we're drifting apart, I don't see how."

"Have you even tried talking to her or spending time with her?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't think it's enough....she doesn't have that much friends....I'm her only friend," Cheondung said. Then it hit me. Christmas is coming up and Hira's treating all of us to a ski trip. So it'd be nice if we brought Cindy along!

"I might have an idea," I said.

"Really?" Cheondung asked.

"We'll talk about it after class," I said. And not too far from where I was sitting was Hira doing her work. She knew what I was thinking


Hira's POV

For some reason, I knew that Sohyun was planning something. Something for the ski trip I bet. Well the last day of school before winter break is December 14th, which means I have this month to plan out everything with my parents. which means I need to talk with the others about it. Like who to invite and such. Not all of us have the same lunch. I noticed today is Friday so.....I think tonight we can all meet at Sohyun's family owned noraebang restaurant and talk about it. But I get worried sometimes when I take trips with friends. I hope nothing happens. The last few trips I took with friends turned out perfectly fine. But I get too worried easily. *sighs* I shouldn't worry about it, when we all meet, we will talk. Yes. talk. I must remember that.


After School
Noraebang restaurant
Yuri's POV

"O.O nice restaurant," I said, walking in with Minzy.

"Yep," Minzy said, sitting at a table. "The unnis and I would come here to eat for lunch sometimes. And when I made new friends I took them here to eat. It's like an ice breaker. You come to eat and then you sing for as long as you want until you lose your voices." I laughed. When I first met Minzy, I thought she wasn't much of a socialite. But after a long time, she's kinda cool to be with. I've never been here. I've never heard of this place before either. Living in Seoul my whole life and I didn't know this existed. Wow.

"Sohyun! Your friends are here!" a lady in the kitchen shouted.

"Ok auntie!" Sohyun yelled. She walked out of the kitchen and came over to us. "What's up?"

"Hira told us to come here, for a talk about the trip," Minzy said.

"Oh yeah, she told me that," Sohyun said. "Once everyone else gets here we can all go upstairs to the apartment and talk."

"Or we can talk here," I said. "There's gonna be a lot of people and we're gonna be cramped."

"That's a good idea, lemme go get us some snacks," Sohyun said, going over to the kitchen. And one by one people came. Some got out of practice. Some had after school activities. Some almost forgot. And some.....we're just late. Sohyun came out with snacks and we ate as we talked about the ski trip.


JiNa's POV

"So what's going on?" CL asked.

"Well......I just wanna talk about this trip, since some are going for the first time," Hira said.

"Ok," I said and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Well," Hira started off, "For as long as I can remember, my family and I used to go on a ski trip for Christmas every year. It had been a family thing but 2 years ago, my parents decided that since I was old enough I could have a ski trip with friends only for Christmas. So far nothing has happened since I've only brought a small number of friends."

"What's your worry now?" Amber asked.

"Well I've never been this worried. Just now," Hira asked. "I don't know what I would be worried about."

"Well it's just us, so no worrying about nothing," Jiyoon said.

"Ok, so who's all going?" Hira asked.

"Well all of us are going I guess," Khun said.

"....let's take Cindy with," Sohyun said. 

"Cindy? you mean the girl that hangs out with Cheondung a lot?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah....it'd be nice to bring her along, you know," Sohyun said.

"I can probably bring someone else too," Seungyeon said.

"The more the better," I said, smiling. What~? you'll never know!


MiYeon's POV

"So.....how's this going down?" Kwon Sohyun asked.

"Well we leave right after school on the last day of school," Hira said. "We then get picked up by a limo and we all go to the Yongpyeong Ski Resort.

"Cool~," Jiyoon said.

".....we're not paying for anything are we?" I asked. Money makes me uneasy sometimes. Just spending too much just kills me sometimes because then later on I regret spending that much.

"No everything will be paid by me," Hira said. Oh what a relief, nothing to pay....but....how do we all repay her?

"No need to pay me back, it's like a break from school, right?" Hira asked. We all nodded, its true. School has been a pain in the , a getaway to the ski resort didn't sound like a bad idea after all. The rest of the night was talk about the trip and eating kimbap, bibimbap, and some singing. I really couldn't wait for the Christmas vacation.


omg hi errbody!

so like

i've been on hiatus for quite a while DX things happen when you're trying to update.

let's see....

i had a brain dead moment over the summer

School started (im in my.....third? fourth week something like that)

Facebook RP's = Hammy's time being spent when bored and braindead

and a whole lotta spazzing :D

soooooo i plan to work on this and the Halloween story

and i'll say by next summer this will be finished along with some other fanfics

then maybe i'll start on a new thing :D

oh and I too have gone into the photoshop bizz soooooo request whenever you can

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49845/hamster-graphics-japanese-jpop-korean-kpop-taiwanese

i promise to be more active here and if you are facebook rpers

look for me~ :D