Teaser #1

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Hey y'all, I know you're waiting for the story to begin, but I'm still choosing characters. So to start out, here we go!


Character 1's POV

And it's alright
it's alright
it's alright
it's alright
it's alright
it's alright
Bright Lights and the big city~
It belongs to us tonight

And there I was, dancing on stage. Cee-Lo Green's Bright Lights Bigger City was playing and the crowd was cheering. I can hear my name being chanted. SOHYUN! SOHYUN! SOHYUN! Then next thing you know, there's more screaming as 4minute's Sohyun and 2NE1's Minzy joined me on stage, dancing the night away. Then from the corner of my eye, I see KARA's Nicole and SNSD's Hyoyeon dancing in as well. Then 4minute's Jiyoon and 2NE1's CL (wearing their awesome sunglasses) came dancing in as well. Then miss A's Min came dancing in like Jo Kwon doing the crazy kkab dance and then Seungyeon came dancing in. Then out of nowhere G.O., Mir, Nichkhun, and Cheondung made an epic entrance onto the stage then started dancing along. Then Cheondung started dancing with me and from the audience I can see Krystal getting all jealous. HA! Take that ! Then out of nowhere, my friends from Kirin Art High School (aka Dream High) came and joined me. Along with some others. We ended the performance with a big finish and Cheondung and I looked at each other lovingly. Then our faces got closer...and closer....and then.................

"SOHYUN!" Sohee yelled.

"Wha-huh?" I said waking up. -.- it was just a dream. 

"Get ready, your cousin will be by to pick you up for school," she said, laying out my school uniform. "You don't wanna be late on your first day, do you?"

"Nope!" I said, getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom and plugged my ipod into its speakers. Blasting "Dream High" by the original Dream High students (Taec, Suzy, IU, Wooyoung, Kim Soohyun, and Eunjung) I showered and brushed my teeth.

"Sohyun, your friends are here!" mom yelled.

"OK!" I said, getting out of the bathroom after putting my contacts on. My twin (well not really we have the same name) Kwon Sohyun and YG's Dancing Queen Gong Minji (aka Minzy) came up to my room.

"Sohyun! Minzy!" I said, putting on my uniform.

"Sohyun!" Minzy yelled.

"....Minzy I'm right here," Sohyun said, pointing to herself.

"I mean your twin, Sohyun," Minzy said.

"Ohhhhhh," Sohyun said. Yeah I know it's confusing between us. Ahn Sohyun. Kwon Sohyun. To tell the difference, I'm the long haired instrument playing Sohyun and Sohyun is Cube Entertainment's 4minute cutie. We're known as the Sohyun twins. 

"Ready to go?" Minzy asked.

"Yeah, I'm so ready," I said. I put on my uniform jacket and looked at myself in the mirror. The finishing touch, my stylish nerd glasses. I put them on and looked at myself. Picking up my backpack I went downstairs with Sohyun and Minzy and went outside where my cousin, Teen Top's Niel, was waiting. Driving the car was CAP, leader of Teen Top. He goes to a different school but he drives by Dream High a lot, so it was convienient of us to get driven by him. He dropped us off at the front of the school and there we stood in front of the school we all dreamed of going to.

"I'll be waiting here at exactly 3:30 PM, when you all get off," CAP said.

"Ok, Hyung," Niel said. CAP nodded and drove off to his school 

"Come on!" Minzy said, running toward the school entrance. I followed and looked up at the sign. Kirin Art High School. Meet me: Ahn Sohyun. 15 years old. Freshman.....at Dream High.