uhhhhh.......I hate you~

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

(XD if you don't get it, look up G.NA 4minute English on Youtube, it should be the first video there....if it is still there)


Miyeon's POV

"Come on, we're gonna be late for English class!" Ahn Sohyun yelled, running with Kwon Sohyun through the hallway to English class.

"O.o why such in a hurry?" I asked following them.

"Don't wanna be late on the first day," Jiyoon unni said. Behind us were Lynn, Mir, Junhyung, HyunA, and Niel. All of them look like they were in a hurry to get to class. And we finally got to the classroom. We looked around and saw some students were here already. And lots of empty seats. We took whatever seats weren't taken and we all patiently waited for the teacher.

back of the room
               
           
Sunggyu Sungjong   Hyun Joong Junhyung   Ahn Sohyun Kwon Sohyun
Hoya Sungyeol YoonA HyunA Lynn Joy
Tiffany Jessica   Jiyoon Miyeon Niel Mir
Krystal Minzy Gayoon Jihyun   Doojoon Yoseob
Dongwoon Kikwang   Hyunseung Jiyoung Gyuri

Eunjung
(Jewelry)

             
    Teacher's Desk    
Front of room

"Ahhh, English is gonna be fun!" Jiyoon unni said, sitting back and putting up her feet. 

"O.o why?" I asked.

"You'll see when the teacher walks in," HyunA said. I was still confused....until the teacher walked in.


Sohyun's POV

My twin and I were goofing off in our seats until the teacher walked in. O.O oh my god-

"G.NA UNNI!" we both yelled.

"O.O.......T.T this is gonna be a long year," she said, going over to her desk.

"How was your summer?" Jiyoon asked.

"It was great.....T.T why did I sign up for this?" G.NA said.

"You'll be an excellent English teacher," HyunA said.

"Even though most of us know English, why are we taking this class?" I asked.

"I dunno why are you taking this class?" G.NA asked.

"Why is there an English class to begin with?" Lynn asked.

"Well....idols all over travel to other countries. Some learn Japanese, some learn Chinese. But the most common language....is English, you can use it wherever you go, and it's easy to speak," G.NA said.

"Oh......I see," Lynn said.

"I've watched 4minute's Mr. Teacher show....and.....how do I put this...you're English isn't that great," G.NA said.

"Is that supposed to be offensive or a compliment?" HyunA asked.

"....I'm telling you straight out that it's just not that good," G.NA said. 

"Really now?" Jiyoon unni asked.

"For example," G.NA said. She then quickly switched to English. "Five Ringgit Secret."

"You're my magic, magic magic magic," Jihyun started singing. Then my twin and HyunA started dancing along as well, making everyone laugh.

"Why don't we talk about 4minute~?" HyunA asked.

"Do you know five ringgit 4minute?" Jiyoon said in English, making the whole class laugh. G.NA looked like she was laughing, but deep inside she was like "oh this class is gonna give me a headache!"

"I will listen, I will listen," Jihyun said.

"Ok, good," G.NA said. The class stopped laughing after a few seconds and G.NA went on with her English lesson.

"In the Korean language, there is no F sound like POMINIT compared to *English* 4minute. *Korean* or when you say *English* five, *Korean* the F and the P make a bigger difference," G.NA said.

".....f(x)," Jiyoon randomly said. Then all of 4minute plus me and Lynn started dancing to f(x)'s Lachata.

"Ahhh this is so stressful!" G.NA said.


Lynn's POV

"Ok! Next is greetings!" G.NA said.

"The whole 'Annyeonghaseyo WHAT'S UP WE 2NE1!' like that?" Minzy asked.

"Yeah, you ," the girl sitting next to her said.

"WHO YOU CALLIN' A !" Minzy yelled, standing up and glaring at her. It was really quiet in the classroom.

"Gong Minji, take your seat," G.NA said. Without saying a word, Minzy sat down.

"Anyway, most idols tend to do their greetings in English, like this," G.NA said. "*English* Hi my name is G.NA! Nice to meet you!"

"OHHHHH Nice to meet you too~!" 4minute said in English.

"How are you?" Kwon Sohyun asked in English.

"T.T what am I gonna do?" G.NA said to herself.

"I'm fine thank you and you~?" 4minute said in English.

"....OK ok enough, Sohyun do the greeting," G.NA said.

"Which one?" Ahn Sohyun asked.

"Yeah~ which one?" Kwon Sohyun asked.

"Sohyun!" G.NA said.

"Which one?" Jiyoon asked.

"....there's only one Sohyun!" G.NA said, taking out the class attendance list and looking at it.

"Because the way we see it, there's two Sohyuns," I said.

"......we have a Kwon Sohyun and an Ahn Sohyun," G.NA said. All eyes Ahn Sohyun, who was absent-mindedly drawing.

"....huh?" she asked.

"How come no one told me of this?" G.NA said.

"That you were gonna have both Sohyuns in class?" Minzy asked.

"...KWON Sohyun please speak," G.NA said. Kwon Sohyun cleared and began speaking in English.

"Hello, I'm Sohyun, nice to meet you," she said.

"WOW~!" the whole class said.

"Ok, I'm next!" Jihyun said.

"Ok, go ahead," G.NA said. And Jihyun began to speak in English.

"Hi, nice to meet you, my name is Jihyun and I'm famous for..."

"ACHOO!" HyunA sneezed.

"uhhhh....I hate you~," Jihyun said, and the whole class laughed. Even HyunA laughed.

"Continuing," Jihyun said, switching back to English. "And I'm very famous for....bagel girl, yeah."

"Bagel Girl, what's that?" G.NA asked.

"Bagel Girl....Baby Glamour Girl," Jihyun said in English.

"BABY FACE AND GLAMOUR~!" HyunA and Kwon Sohyun said. HyunA did some kind of y pose and everyone started laughing again. XD how I love English class so far!


Miyeon's POV

".....I just realized it's the first day and you barely know each other.....except for some," G.NA said. "We're gonna do the greeting thing, just to get aquainted with everyone and remember everyone's name."

"I'll go first~!" the girl sitting next to Minzy said.

"Ok," G.NA said.

"Hi, I'm Krystal of f(x), nice to meet you," the girl said in perfect English.

".....oh hell naw, Krystal?! The same Krystal that acts like a ing brat!?" Minzy said.

"Minzy!" G.NA yelled.

"Oh....sorry....my turn right?" Minzy asked.

"Yes, your turn," G.NA said.

"Hi, I'm 2NE1's y dancer and maknae, Gong Minji, nice to meet you all," Minzy said in English. I looked over at Ahn Sohyun and she was glaring at Krystal. O.o I wonder why.


Sohyun's POV

OOOOOH! Krystal Jung of f(x). It was said that she really likes Cheondung. I accidently broke my pencil in anger, just staring at her.

"O.O twinnie, calm down," Sohyun whispered to me.

"What's wrong with her?" Lynn whispered.

"Krystal and my twin hate each other," Sohyun said. "It's a long story."

"I got time," Lynn said. I took a deep breath and began telling her the story. Oh I remember that day. It was a few days after I moved from America. It was the worst.

***FLASHBACK***

"Sohyun-ah! Where are you?" Auntie yelled, looking around for me.

"Right here, auntie!" I said, coming down the stairs.

"Ah good, now today's gonna be a busy day, especially at night....especially when it's Friday," auntie said.

"Hye Seung, it's Thursday," uncle said, walking into the kitchen were auntie and I were at.

"-.-.....don't mind your uncle, Sohyun, he's a bit crabby," auntie whispered to me. I giggled and uncle just looked at us.

"Well I'm not the one that keeps listening to that Rebecca Black crap," uncle said.

"Yah it's actually good if you listen to it, Myung Hyun," auntie said. I giggled at their silliness and went out to do my job as the waitress. Yes it was a Noraebang/restaurant and we were usually busy at night. At the right moment, Minzy walked in.

"Minzy!" I yelled, running over and hugging her.

"Sohyun!" Minzy said. I let go and we sat at a table.

"You liking Korea so far?" Minzy asked, playing with the sugar packets.

"I haven't gotten out that much, this place is always busy. I don't have the time to explore," I said.

"Well," Minzy said. She looked at the kitchen then back at me. "How bout I convince your auntie there to let you free for now?"

"You think you can do that?" I asked.

".....does she think today is Friday?" Minzy asked.

"....yeah," I said.

"Then lemme convince her," Minzy said, getting up and going over to the kitchen. And of course, Minzy was able to convince auntie to let me go out, which left my aunt, uncle, and the three lazy workers there to work. Minzy and I went to the mall and we shopped until we dropped. Too bad my twin couldn't join us, she was in Japan. Seungyeon and Nicole were also in Japan, Sunny and Hyoyeon went to Paris, and MBLAQ, f(x), and 2PM were busy preparing for their comebacks. Or at least....I thought f(x) was getting ready for their comeback. Minzy and I sat in the food court, nomming away on McDonald's when I decided to tell her about my crush on Cheondung.

"Minzy.....do you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's up?" Minzy asked.

".....I like Cheondung," I said. 

"O.O really?" Minzy said. I nodded and Minzy couldn't help but squeal.

"Ahhhhh that is so cute, Sohyun! I think you and Cheondung would make a great couple!" Minzy said. Just then RIGHT THEN.....she came over.

"Who would make a great couple?" Krystal asked. She was with Sulli and T-ara's Jiyeon.

".....none of your business, Soojung," Minzy said.

"Whoa whoa whoa.....who's that?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know who that is," Minzy said.

"O.o why?" I asked.

"Oh.....I've never met you before.....what's your name?" Krystal asked.

"I'm Ahn Sohyun!" I said.

"Ahn Sohyun......heh, and you like Cheondung?" she asked. O.O......how the....?

"You know you should stop trollin', Soojung," Minzy said. "Now get the out."

"...I'll have you know, Ahn Sohyun.....only I'm meant for Cheondung...no one else," she said, walking away.

"....don't listen to her, Sohyun.....she's just a brat....like her older sister," Minzy said. But I let it get to me. That Cheondung was meant for her. It only lasted for a couple of days, then it didn't bother me. It took me that long to realize that Krystal Jung....is a .

***END FLASHBACK***


Lynn's POV

O.O.......damn~ I didn't know such an innocent girl like Sohyun can hate so much!

"That's why you hate her?" I said. Sohyun nodded. I turned around (still in shock) and drank my water bottle. They went through Krystal, Minzy, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and now they were at two girls.

"Hi~! My name is Tiffany!" The first girl said. Sohyun glared at her too. O.O I'm scared.

"Hi, I'm Krystal's sister, Jessica," the second girl said. Sohyun too glared at her. I took a sip out of my water bottle and streched, accidentally throwing my water bottle at someone who was about to speak >.o.

"Ow!" he said, rubbing his head.

"Sorry....," I said. I put my head down in embarrassment.

"Anyway....I'm Sungyeol of Infinite, nice to meet you all," he said in English. Infinite.....oh yeah Donghae oppa told me about them.

"I'm Hoya of Infinite," the next guy said. O.O HOTTIE!


Miyeon's POV

I looked over at Lynn and she was just staring at Hoya. We went though Sunggyu, Sungjong, Hyunseung, Jiyoung, and Gayoon (since Jihyun did an intro already)

"I'm Jiyoon of 4minute," Jiyoon unni said in English. G.NA nodded and looked at me.

"I'm Miyeon, Jiyoon's sister," I said in English. And then HyunA went (although we laughed a little) and then some girl was next.

"Hello, I'm YoonA, nice to meet you all," she said, smiling.

"Most beautiful girl in the school," HyunA said, looking at YoonA and admiring her.

"....she doesn't look too pretty," I mumbled. Then there was a guy sitting next to Junhyung.....O.O Flower Boy?

"Hello, I'm Kim Hyun Joong," he said, smiling. I swear for a minute he was looking at me! O.O.........

"I like him, but it's his ex that bothers me the most," Jiyoon unni said.

"Who's that unni?" I asked.

".....YoonA," she whispered to me. O.O.........

"She's a bit clingy....she's trying to get back with him but I see no chance of it happening...I hope he finds a better girl than her," Jiyoon unni said. Maybe....maybe I can be that girl! Hell yeah! Im YoonA, bring it!


kekekekeke~ let's see how the others are doing, shall we?