Teaser #7 (GASP A SURPRISE!)

Dream High-Apply Fanfic **CLOSED**

Character 7's POV

It was the most bizzare dream I had. I was on stage. Mic in hand, Hip hop clothes, sunglasses and a lot of people before me. Then the music played. Mirror Mirror. Of course I know this song, it's Jiyoon unni's song! It was the rap part so I started rapping.

Oh mirror shine, let me fix my make up
Break it down, break it down
Baby I like that, baby, baby, just I like that
Baby I like that, baby, baby, just I like that
More and more, go crazier for me
Shine on my face, everyone’s surprised, oh

Then out of nowhere, I heard a different voice. It wasn't like Kwon Sohyun's at all...but...different.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall
In this world, who’s the prettiest?

"It's me," I mumbled, still asleep. I swear I could hear Jiyoon unni laughing at me right now.

"No you ain't, it's ME~!" Jiyoon unni said.

"-.- shut up," I said, throwing my pillow at her. She ducked and the pillow hit Amber.

">.<.....ow," she said.

"O.O oops, sorry," I said, getting out of bed.

"Put your uniform on, Junhyung's picking us up soon," Jiyoon unni said. She got up and left the room with Amber. I got out of bed then went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I thought about Dream High. How everyone says it's a fabulous school for the talented. I got in because Jiyoon unni sent in a video of me rapping. Jiyoon unni goes to the same school with her friends, and she tells me it's the best school to go to. I'm not so sure about it. But I'mma see what it's like. I finished brushing my teeth and went back to my room, finding my uniform on my bed (weird, it wasn't there before). I went over and dressed myself then went downstairs to where Amber, Jiyoon, and Junhyung were waiting. I noticed that Amber's wearing the boy uniform. I can tell why. 

"Let's go!" Junhyung said. I grabbed my backpack and off we went to Dream High. Junhyung drove us and along the way we passed by other students of other schools. They wished to be at Dream High and they just keep dreaming. Then we got to the point where you can see the school from a mile away. It was a big campus all right. And the people you pass by are Dream High students. As we got closer to the school I can see the school gate. Kirin Art High School. Man am I lucky to be here. Meet me: Jeon Miyeon. 14 years old. A Freshman at Dream High. The final student to the Dream High posse. And this is our story.


hey guys, don't unsubscribe! even though applying is over, i might slip in surprises along the way, so you better keep your eyes open! oh and one more thing, check out this blog, it's really funny! http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/21902