Oh My Beautiful Target

Dating A Badass

 

"INAAAAA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HEEEEERE!" My mother yelled and I huffed."UMMA!" I shouted angrily as I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs.I shot her an angry glare before I looked at Baro smiling."Oppa!" I said happily and ran in his arms.He hugged me tightly."Are you ready?" he asked."All set!" I answered and we left,holding hands.

"TAKE CARE OF MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER!" Mum yelled and I shot her another glare.Baro giggled."Don't worry Mrs.Park!I will always take care of her!She's my precious princess!" Baro answered and my mother smiled and winked at him."Yah,oppa..You and umma are the same!" I said huffing and he kissed my cheek."Saranghae my princess~" he said smiling.

I chuckled."Nado,pabo oppa!" I said and kissed his sweet and tender lips."So where are you taking me today?" I asked him,blinking a few times."To a beautiful place...I'm taking my princess to our castle.." he answered smiling and winked at me.I smiled to myself,thinking how lucky I was having such a great boyfriend.I loved Baro so much.

"Ina-ah.." he suddenly mumbled,looking at the sky."Nae?" I asked."When we grow up...let's get married.." He suggested and I smiled.I was a bit shocked but also pleasantly surprised."Nae!Let's.." I answered and held his hand tighter."You really want to?" He asked and I nodded."If I'm going to stay with you forever,yes." I answered and kissed his cheek.

He brought his lips against mine and gave me a sweet kiss."I want many children." He mumbled and I giggled."Araso araso.But don't request many boys..I prefer girls" I explained smiling and he looked at me annoyed."But I want many 'Baro'." then he thought about it."But I also want many 'Ina'..." he mumbled to himself."Yeah,I want many girls!" he finally decided.

I chuckled and kissed him."We'll see.." I mumbled.He smiled and caressed my cheeks."I'm glad that..you're my actual girlfriend." I giggled."Nado oppa~I'm glad you finally confessed your feelings..Coward douchebag!" I but he looked at me both shocked and sad."Y-YAH!" He shouted angrily.I laughed but he was still angry.

"Yah,pabo don't be angry..I'm just teasing you!" I explained still laughing."It's not funny!Yah!Stop calling me a douchebag!"  he yelled and crossed his arms.His face was way too cute and adorable!"Aish you!" I said,caressing his cheeks."Saranghae~" I mumbled and kissed his nose.His face turned red and he was trying not to smile.

I chuckled and he finally smiled."I know you love me too~" I murmured and he huffed."Araso,araso I love you too.." he admitted and I giggled."Araso,now let's go.The others are waiting for us!" I grabbed his wrist and began dragging him to Lotte World."Yah,yah!Stop dragging me around!The others can wait.." He pulled me in his arms.

"They're gonna yell at us..." I murmured under my breath."Let's have a time of our own.." he mumbled and kissed me."Pabo oppa!" I said and kissed him back."My beautiful princess..."  he said while examinating my face.He was caressing my cheeks and then pinched them."Now LET'S GO!They will yell at us for sure!You know Sandeul!" I said and began dragging him again.

 


 

And this story is finished as well! :D Now i'm gonna begin another one but i don't know who I should choose -_- JinYoung or Joon ? I'll probably choose Joon...or JinYoung... ;A; 

Thank you for reading :D