I Got A Better Idea~

Dating A Badass

 

I hadn't talked to him that evening, unlike I usually did. I just wanted to play the "hard to get" kind of girl. he should show me that he isn't the douchebag I had thought he was.The next morning at lunchbreak he came to my table. "Yah, Ina, can I talk to you for a sec?" he asked."Sure,Baro" I replied happily,momentarily forgetting the additude I was supposed to have.When we went aside he asked me : "Hey, why didnt you call me yesterday? I was worried"' he mumbled.
 

My first thought was *AWWWWW how sweet, he worried about me :3* . But I answered in an I-don't-care tune " I didn't have anything to say, why should I call you?" Baro seemed kind of hurt from my answer "oh, o-okay. Anyway, would you want to go out with me tonight?" he asked.That was a true shock for me. He would usually say 'we should go on a fake date' or something similar, but I think he meant it for real now. Still, I couldn't always agree with him! "Mianhae, I'm going to the Funfair with some of my friends tonight" I explained.

 
"Oh, that's great! I would love to meet your friends!" he replied happily.''If I'm invited, of course.'' he said with a small doubtful smile on his face.How could I say no to that? He wasn't actually asking for that much, and he had been treating me in a very nice way for a long while."I guess you can come then" I said with a fake smile."Okay, I'll come and pick you up at 5, araseo?"

"Araseo,oppa" I waved him off. Then I ran to my table. "Ara, I need help!" I explained the whole situation. "Could you please do that for me?" i asked her. "Sure I will, Ina!We're friends, right?" she said wile hugging me.

 

It was 5 o'clock and I was putting some finishing touches on my make-up. Then the doorbell rang. I could tell it was Baro, from the behaviour of my mother. "oh,sweety, come in. You must be Baro right? Aw, some flowers, so sweet of you. Let me call Ina.INAAAA COME DOWNSTAIRS, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" was her calm way of calling me and making the atmosphere VERY uncomfortable.

When I went downstairs I hugged Baro , shocking him a little, and shot an angry look at my mother for all the embarrasment she had brought upon me."Should we go now?" Baro asked happily.'Yeah,sure, I just want to text my friends so that they can get going too." The reply I got shocked me quite a bit: "What? We said at 6, not 5!! I'm not ready yet!Do something for an hour!"

I huffed and kept looking at my mobile."What's wrong,Ina?" Baro asked and looked at my mobile."O-Oh..it's too early..we should wait.." he mumbled huffing."What could we do until that time?" I asked him."Well,sugar babies I'm going to leave now and won't be back for a while~" mum said and grabbed her jacket,winked at me and then left.

We looked at each other confused."Want to stay here?" I suggested and he nodded."I don't mind!" I answered smiling.He sat in the living room and I went to the kitchen to get us some juice."Here~" I said and gave him his glass.As we were sitting,Baro's gaze fell on CoD on the coffee table."Is this the new Call Of Duty?" He asked with his eyes goggled.

"Nae~My umma bought it to me last night,hehe~" I explained smiling."Want us to play?" I suggested and a huge,childish smile appeared on his lips."NAE!" He said like a little child who was given a lollipop.I chuckled and got the game ready.We began playing and we had a lot of fun,while teasing each other.He kept saying that I was cheating,but he was just sad to be beaten by a girl.

"You're a total noob!" I said after finishing the 20th game,which was also another victory for me."Aniya,you're just cheating!" He tried to defend himself,yelling.He was SO sad and his face was TOO cute!I chuckled,while gazing at his cute face."I think we're late.." He mumbled looking at his arm watch.It was already 7 pm.

"Should we hurry?" He suggested.I chuckled."I have a better idea." I said smiling.He moved closer to me."W-What kind of idea?" He asked gulping.I strenched myself and pressed my lips against his.He touched my cheeks with his hands,caressing me and also kissed me back romanticaly.I smiled while kissing him.I couldn't stand it anymore,I had to give in and kiss him.

This kiss was our first,that kiss at the park was just revenge.This kiss was made of pure love.We both liked each other and this was our way to show it."Woah.." he mumbled and I chuckled."I think I like this idea more.." He said giggling and began kissing me again,now even more romanticaly.