Oops? ~( ^-^)~

Dating A Badass

 

~2 Weeks Later~

 

"Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek and grabbed my bag,then got out of my house.Suddenly I saw Baro waiting for me outside my house."Baro?What are you doing here?" I asked pleasantly surprised."Picking up my girlfriend." He answered smiling and walked towards me.I giggled happily and he chuckled awkwardly.

He held my hand and we began walking to our school,while chatting about a lot of things.We got to our class and Baro escorted me to my seat and kissed my cheek,then left.Ara was still confused about me and Baro,I hadn't told her the truth.To be honest,I wanted to tell her and I would."Yah,Ina what's with Baro and you?" She asked maybe for the 100th time.

I took a deep breath and began explaining her."And everything is a lie?The hand-in-hand and the kisses on the cheek?" She asked and I gulped."W-Well...um.." she smirked."You like him." She said and giggled.I shut ."Shh!Don't talk so loud!" I yelled angrily.She smirked even more."So you do like him!" She said.

I coughed."Eh...maybe,a little?" I said with a bad poker face."Does he like you?" Ara asked confused.I huffed,being confused as well."I don't know..." I said honestly."Would you want him to like you?" I bit my lips."I-I wouldn't mind.." I said gulping and turned my gaze away."Yah,you're in love!" She said and hit the back of my head,gently.

"Aish stop!It's awkward!" I almost shouted,making her stop.She giggled and tapped my head."Araso,Ina~" She said in a cute tone and then the teacher entered the room.During break,I was with Ara and we saw  that Bora -Baro's ex- walking down the corridors."She's at our school?" I asked Ara while drinking some juice."Bora?Nae,she's the school's queenka leader." She explained.

"What a ." I mumbled under my breath.The bell rang and we had gym class.One word; DEATH. I always at gym class,since the only thing we did was running and running around instead of playing a game such as football or a volleyball match. We began running and I already felt like i was about to die,literally.Baro saw me and ran to me.

"Yah,you lazy bum.." He said laughing and piggy backed me."Gomawooooo.." I said trying to catch my breath,as he was chuckling.When we were finally finished,I went to drink some water with Ara.As we returned from inside the school,I froze.I couldn't been what I had seen.I saw them kissing.Baro and Bora.

"I-Ina,Ina?" Ara was trying to wake me up.I was just standing frozen with my eyes goggled and wet and my mouth slightly open."Waeyo.." I whispered to myself.I turned around and began running,I got behind the school.Almost nobody went there.I was crying but I didn't know why.I mean,we just had a fake relationship and he was a damn douchebag,why would I care?

Then I got an idea.I wanted to see how he would feel,seeing me doing the same.I stood up,wiped my tears away and returned to my class which was devided in teams of two.I saw Myungsoo standing on his own,since there was nobody to team up with him.I rushed towards him and asked him if he minded if i became his partner.

He smiled warmly and rushed to grab a ball.We began playing happily and we had a lot of fun.Sometimes we would tease each other,he would tickle me and so on.I threw a glance around and I saw Baro glaring at us with his eyes goggled.He was clenching his fists and bitting his lips."How does it feel now?" I whispered under my breath.

Baro couldn't take it any more and ran to the classroom,where Sandeul and CNU followed him.He was really angry and wanted to hit somebody or break something.He hit a desk with his fist and he hit it so hard that it broke in two."Yah,Baro calm down!" Sandeul shouted and they both tried to calm him down."Why are you reacting like this?She's not your real girlfriend after all!" He added.

"I don't care!I-I..."

 

The bell rang and I rushed to the class to get my clothes and get changed.I got changed and returned the gym clothes to my class.The corridors were already empty.As I was about to get out of the room,Baro was waiting for me out of it.He grabbed my arm really harshly and dragged me towards him."YAH!" I shouted."YOU'RE HURTING ME!" I added but he wouldn't let go.

"Wae?!" He shouted."Wae what?" I asked,pretending to be confused."Why were you with him?!WAE?!" He shouted angrily."Why did you kiss her?!" I shouted back.He froze and his mouth slightly opened."And after all,I'm not even your real girlfriend!Why do you care of what I do?!" I asked angrily and pulled my arm back.

"I don't ing care if you're not my real girlfriend,i like you and I don't want you to be with other boys!" he shouted but as long as he realised what he had said,his eyes goggled.I was looking at him shocked."!" He shouted and hid his face in his hands.He fell on his knees,completely embarrassed.I smiled to myself.

"You...like me?" I asked trying to hide my excitment."Isn't it obvious..." He mumbled shyly.I bit my lips and knelt as well in front of him.I lowered his arms and gave him a kiss on the cheek,then smiled."Pabo." I mumbled and held his hands,helping him to stand up."W-What is this suppossed to mean?" He asked gulping,pointing at his cheek.

"Well...I don't know..you find out!" I said and began walking down the corridor.He was standing there frozen and he touched his cheek and smiled shyly.