I Want You To Be Mine...

Dating A Badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5imtMpD5c

 

 

"Umma,I'm off!" I yelled and got out of my house.As always,I saw Baro waiting for me out of my house but today he seemed a little bit different.Somehow happier."Baro,why are you so happy?" I asked confused,as I was putting on my shoes.He giggled."Um..nothing!It's just..a great day!" He answered and I raised my left eyebrow.

I ignored his weird attitude and we began walking to our school.He was holding my hand and i could feel my heart racing."Baro,i'm sure you're up to something!Spit it out,mister." I said staring at him,both confused and worried.He giggled and patted my head."Pabo~You just can't wait,huh?" He mumbled and began walking to our class.

I was left back,staring at him with my jaw dropped.I woke up and ran towards him.I was still speechless and I was trying to understand what he meant.What was he up to?I was too sure that he was preparing something but I didn't know if I should be worried or happy.He's such a pabo after all!During class he was smiling at himself and I was staring at him confused,TOO confused.

*What the heck is wrong with you?!* I yelled inside my head.I huffed and hid my face inside my arms,trying to relax.He was giving me a great headache!When school was finally over for the day,I couldn't find Baro anywhere.He always waited for me out of the class,but he was nowhere to be found.

I huffed and began heading downstairs.I got out of he school and still no sign of Baro.I took one last look around but still nothing,so I began walking home,all alone.I was a bit sad since I was used in having Baro next to me all the time and it felt weird being so alone,without that stupid douchebag around me.

As I was walking,I suddenly raised my head and in front of me I saw Ryu,the boy who wants to beat me up."Oh ." I mumbled under my breath."Finally gotcha..." He murmured,clenching his fists.I gulped and began walking backwards,slowly."R-Ryu!Long time no see!" I said smiling widely,still gulping.

"I've been looking for your skinny for a while,girl.." He mumbled,walking towards me."U-Um,you got taller!A-And you're much more handsome now!" I lied of course,but he didn't seem happy at all."Come...here!" He began running towards me and I began running away as fast as possible.

" !" I was yelling while trying to hide myself,but of course he would find me everytime! "We could discuss this,Ryu!" I yelled running."Discussions,my !" He shouted."I guess you're angry!I could offer you some tea!" I suggested smiling."Offer me your head!" He yelled and I began running faster to get away.

"Oooooooh God,help help help..." I was mumbling.I began getting a bit tired and I had no idea how long I would be able to run.Suddenly,I felt like there was nobody behind me.I stopped and checked behind me and what I saw was Ryu being beaten by Baro a few metres away."OH !" I yelled and rushed towards them.

"BARO!" I yelled and grabbed his shirt,pulling him away from Ryu."LET ME BEAT THE OUT OF HIM!" He shouted angrily."NO BARO!Don't get him even angrier!He'll kill both you and me!" I yelled trying to hold him back."He's gonna--" I cut his speech."SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shut his mouth with my hand.

He lowered my hands and glared at Ryu."If you EVER annoy my girlfriend again,I swear I'm going to kick your ing !" He yelled angrily and then began pushing me away,walking next to me.I was quite shocked,everything had happened so suddenly!"B-Baro?Are you angry?" I suddenly asked,gulping.

He took a deep breath."I just got worried.What if he caught you?!" he almost yelled,scaring me."M-Mianhe,maybe i'm overacting..The point is that you're alright now.." He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me."No.can.breath." I mumbled and he giggled."I don't care..There's no way I'm letting you go.." he kissed my forehead.

I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around his waist,hugging him back."Ina-ah..." he suddenly mumbled."It's been a while since I wanted to tell you something.." he gulped.I chuckled silently,since I knew what he was trying to say."Ina...will you...bemyrealgirlfriend ?" I laughed since the way he asked me to be his actual girlfriend was both adorable and hilarious.

Without words,I just strenched myself and brought my lips against his.He smiled and kissed me back."You know..you might be a stupid douchebag,who pretends to be a badass...but you're my badass.." I mumbled and kissed him again.A little bit later,he pulled himself."What do you mean 'pretend to be a badass'?! and a douchebag?!" he almost yelled.

I chuckled and kissed him."Wai--Ani--Answer me--" I kept cutting his speech by kissing him,when he finally gave up and kissed me back."Pabo douchebag~" I mumbled."YAH!" He yelled and I laughed and then rest my head on his lap."But still I don't get it!Why are you calling me a douchebag?!" He yelled in a sad tone."Aish,just forget this!" I said giggling."Aniyo!" He answered.I stuck out my tongue."Pabo~" I said and kissed his nose.