Meeting The Badass

Dating A Badass

 

First day to my new school.I had just moved to Korea from Greece with my mother.I had decided to change,to be more feminine.Back in Greece I used to be a total rebel,the troublemaker.I always got expelled and some times kicked out of the school.I had decided to act more feminine now,since I believed it was about time I got a boyfriend.I was almost 17 and still single.

As I was walking to school,I was trying to walk more like a girl,slightly moving my hips left and right and my arms back and forth smoothly.Suddenly,I heard some voices.I followed the voices and found myself in front of a fight.There were about 10 boys arguing.5 on the one side and 5 on the other.

On the left side,there was a boy who was standing in the front center.He was pretty tall and average,not skinny.He had black hair and he had his hands in his pockets.He seemed like the 'badass' around there and he caught my eye.Suddenly they launched at each other and I rushed towards them to stop them."Yah stop fighting!" I shouted and they all backed off.

"Who are you girl?" A red headed boy asked,he was at the badass' side."Back off baby face.This is no place for you." The badass said smirking,putting his hands in his pockets for once more.There was nothing else I hated than being called 'baby face'.I clenched my fists,trying to hold myself but I couldnt.Without anyone realising it,I kicked his face,making him fall on his knees.

"Keep your mouth shut,boy." I mumbled and began walking away.Blood had filled his face,above his lips.He had turned around,watching me as I was leaving.I reached the school and rushed to my class,not wanting to be late.B-3,I was told it was at the second floor.Fortunately I managed to find it easily.I knocked on the door and entered.

I bowed."Annyonghaseyo,I'm the transfer student." I said smiling.The teacher smiled and nodded me to come in."Yes,yes!Park Ina,right?" I nodded."I'm your home teacher,Mrs.Choi.Please,introduce yourself." She said smiling and I turned at my class."Annyonghaseyo." I bowed."I'm Park Ina and I just moved here from--" I froze seeing somebody.

I saw that boy from earlier,the badass I kicked.He was in my class.I cleared my throat and continued."I just moved here from Greece with my mother.I want to take art class,to become an anime sketcher." I explained and smiled.Everyone was looking at me smiling."Alright,Ina go sit right there,next to Ara." the teacher pointed at a seat next to a girl.

I bowed and began walking to my seat.Unfortunately,I had to walk past that boy.As I was walking,he suddenly put a piece of paper in my arm.I sat on my sit and smiled at the girl,Ara.I gulped and looked at the piece of paper.'Welcome. Baro' I looked at him and he was looking at me smirking.'Go to hell' I mumbled at him and he giggled,then turned around.

 

While break,I was with Ara,she was the first one for me to meet.I wanted to  ask her about that badass,Baro."Hey,Ara,whats with that boy?" I asked,pointing at him with my gaze."Baro oppa?" She asked."He's the president of our class.He's really popular here and he's also the badass around here." She explained.'Just as I imagined'

"W-Waeyo?" She asked."Nothing..It just happened to meet him earlier and we had a fight.I kicked his face." I said drinking some juice."That's why he came here with blood all over his nose?" She asked shocked and I nodded."This is no good.." Ara said outloud."Wae?" I asked confused."He's going to humiliate you,kick you out." She explained.

"Like I care.." I mumbled under my breath.I huffed and then the bell rang."Let's return to our class,I had enough talking about him.." I said and we began walking to our class.As I was entering I found myself in front of him.He smirked and winked at me.I just huffed,ignoring his stupid nod."What a badass.." I said ironically.

The class was pretty boring since we had Chemistry,so I was chatting with Ara.She told me a few more things about Baro and his brothers,B1A4,the four most popular boys in school after Baro.I was pretty sick of that discussion,so I dropped the issue and began asking her about herself,what she liked and what hobbies she had.

We were getting really close to each other and she confessed me that she never had a best friend,every girl made fun of her because she wore glasses and she was the school's smartest girl.I also told her that I was bullied at elementary school due to my looks."Why?You're so beautiful.." She said.I chuckled."I wasn't back then.." I explained.

She giggled."I'm so glad you came to our school..I finally have a friend.." She said smiling."I'll be your first best friend,Ara!" I said smiling and  we high-fived each other."I'm so happy!" She said with a wide smile on her lips."That's my girl!" I said and we both chuckled as silently as possible.I glanced at Baro and he was looking at us,with a completely different look than before...