Scaredy Cat~

Dating A Badass

 

As we were strolling through the cities of Seoul, Baro started asking me more about my past life."Yay, Ina. Where did you live in Greece?"
At first I hesitated, I didn't trust him enough. All I could think of was the worst case scenario : him making the whole school laugh at me. But then I realized that he actually cared. I mean, it made sence, I was supposed to be his girlfriend, right?

 

I decided not to talk thought."Well,i was just living in Thessaloniki with my parents...nothing special.." I said lying.I smiled awkwardly."I see. Hey, look, a cinema! wanna watch a movie?" he suggested "Yeah, sure, why not?"I replied happily, since I didn't want to talk about my life anymore.First we looked at the posters near the entrance of the cinema. Approximately 15 movies were played that night, most of which were super cool.

To my pleasure, my most anticipated movie of the century was being played that night, in half an hour."BARO, LOOK! IT'S SILENT HILL REVELATION OMG, IT'S LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER!CAN WE PLEASE WATCH IT,JEBAL BARO" i kept begging him "But.. what kind of movie is it?" he asked gulping."A horror movie, wae? Is something wrong?" I replied, with my hands still clutched together in a begging movement.

"oh.. a horror film .. that's ... oh god" Baro's face had suddendly turned pale, his arms were around his stomach like he was disgusted and he was looking at the floor, looking scared as hell."Baro, I don't think you are afraid of horror films, are you?" I said with a playful smirk on my lips."What are you-? OF COURSE NOT! YOU KNOW WHAT? WE'RE WATCHING THAT MOVIE, NOW!" he shouted at me frustrated. Then he grabbed my hand angrily and rushed me to the cash desk.

 

After we bought our tickets, which Baro paid for, although I insisted I should pay mine, we got ourselves some popcorn.I actully ended up buying some jellies with different tastes and colors, so that Baro and I can exchange snaks during the movie.Once we had paid, Baro looked at his arm watch "OH , we're going to be late" we ran to room 4, where the film was going to be played, and made it just in time before the advertisments ended.
 
Then the logo appeared on the screen. All of baro's fake confidence ran away and what remained was a scared little boy, asking for his mommy. Without realising it, he grabbed my hand and squezed it tightly,probably to gain some strength and not to flee.I didn't take it away nor slapped,since I could see how much he craved for support.
 
We stayed like that for probably the whole movie. It was awesome, of course, but I couldn't feel my fingers afterwards. Baro had squezed me that hard. But Baro was in a condition a lot worse than mine. His face was frozen in an expretion of absolute terror, his pop corn was left untouched and all blood had drained from him, so he basically looked like a ghost.
 
"Come on, brave warrior. You did well today." I told him while you were pulling him off his chair."That was the scariest moment of my life." he whispered, emphasizing on every word."I have seen scarier horror films,this is nothing." I replied, huffing."Well, I am glad I haven't!" he said and awkwardly smiled to me.That made me chuckle. He was actually quite cute when he wasn't being a jerk. *Yah, Ina, what are you thinking?! Stop it!* I scolded myself for thinking like that.
 
He was and would always be one of 'those' guys, the ones who used to laugh at me back then."So, I think I should walk you home now" Baro said, stopping my thoughts."What? Oh right, yeah." I replied, maybe a bit too quickly."You know what,you are a great girl,Ina" Baro said after a while,shocking me."Huh? Why do you say that? I mean, thanks!"I thanked him. What was he thinking, why did he say that?
 
"Oh nothing. I just never thought you'd be this kind of girl. You know.. a girl gamer." Baro answered casually, with his hands in his pockets."Um, thanks? I think ... Wait, how did you know that?" I asked shocked."You think I wouldn't notice the Call of Duty disk in your living room? I mean, that is some SERIOUS HELL OF A GAME!" He replied enthousiasticly."oh, I am glad you like it! My aunt gave it to me as a present for my birthday. She lives in America so yeah hehe..." I explained.
 
"Do you want to come and play some time? I mean, as a fake date!" I suggested smiling."Umm, yeah! It would be cool. As long as there's not a horror film afterwards!" He chuckeled.I laughed as well. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of my house."Goodnight, Baro" I said smiling."So.. I don't get a goodnight kiss?" He asked smirking cutely.I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Goodnight again." Then I ran to my house.
 
I saw him from my window upstairs. He was standing, still frozen in his place. He was holding his cheek in the spot were I kissed him. then he went off, chuckling with a dorky smile on his face."Aish that boy .." I said, before laying on my bed to sleep.