No Kisses? Yeah right

Dating A Badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7GCDcntrkA

 

It was almost 8 o'clock and Baro would come to pick me up."Why did I accept in the first place.." I mumbled to myself while putting on my blouse.Then,the door bell rang and I rushed down to open the door,but my mum had reached the door first."Ina,your boyfriend is here!" She called me."UMMA!" I yelled angrily and went to the door.I pushed Baro out and got out as well.

I shut the door and took a deep breath."Why couldn't I live with my father?" I asked myself huffing."You're really pretty Jagi." Baro suddenly said."Keep the distance.." I pointed at him,glaring.He tried to make a step closer to me but I pointed at him again."There.There.I said keep the distance." I reminded him.What I actually wanted to do:

He giggled and jumped right next to me and held my hand."If you're my girlfriend you'll have to act like a girlfriend." He said."FAKE GODDAMNIT!" I shouted,making him laugh."Whatever." He mumbled and we began walking.He lead me to the park,where almost all of the school was going in the afternoons.He saw a bunch of boys and began walking towards them.

They were those guys who Baro was with back then,those B1A4."Hey." He greeted them and they all greeted back."Who's the girl?" That red-headed boy asked.'I'm going to choke you one day..' I mumbled to myself,clenching my fists."She's my girlfriend,Ina.Ina,these are my brothers.JinYoung,CNU,Gongchan and Sandeul." he introduced us to each other.

I fake smiled and then turned my look away for once more."Oh-oh look who's coming!" Sandeul said and we all turned at the direction he was looking at.A bunch of girls began walking towards us and in the centre was a short girl,really skinny with long blond hair,probably dyed.I huffed and turned around."Hey boys.." They approached us and she greeted them.

"Hey Baro.." She said in a y tone.'Yuck' I thought huffing."Hey,Bora." He said in an disguisted expression.He grabbed my wrist and brought me next to him."Who's that?" She asked pointing at me."She's my girlfriend." Baro said smirking.She giggled."Girlfriend?Haha.." She said playing with her hair."Have you ever kissed each other?" She asked.

"Of course." Baro said,putting his hands in his pockets."Why don't you kiss now,in front of us?I guess she doesn't kiss that great..." She suggested,provoking me."We'd rather not." Baro answered."Wae?You're afraid she'll humiliate you in front of everyone,right?" She kept provoking me.I was clenching my fists."It's not that." Baro said angrily.

I turned at him and grabbed his shirt,pulling him.I pressed my lips against his and kissed him.He got shocked,but he put his hands on my hips and kissed me back.I pulled myself and looked at that Bora smirking,with my eyebrow raised.Baro was stunned and he was looking at me with his eyes goggled and he was gulping.

 

"I'm going to buy an ice cream.Be right back." I said and began walking to the closest super market.Baro followed me still shocked and grabbed my arm,then dragged me all the way,deep to the super market."You said no kisses!" He tried to whisper silently."She asked for it!" I explained."You didn't have to do it!" He almost shouted."You didn't like it?" I asked,smirking.

"That's a completely other issue!" I hit the floor with his leg."So you did like it!" I said giggling."YAH!" He shouted and I laughed."Busted!" I said."I swear i'm going to choke you!" He almost shouted."ONLY IF YOU CATCH ME!" I said and began running away."COME BACK!" He shouted and bean chasing me in the super market.Suddenly as we were running,I stopped."Oh !" I said and began running back.

Baro was confused by my action."What happened?" He asked."I'll explain later,you see that man?I must get away from him!" I said and he nodded.We both began running away and had reached the square of Seoul.We both stopped trying to catch our breaths."Now tell me why is he chasing you?" Baro asked."Well.." I bit my lips.

"Back in Greece,he was bullying me all the time at elementary school..Then I began taking up kick boxing and became great fighter,so I beat him up for revenge..Since then he's looking for me to do the same.." I explained."And he came all the way here to kick your ?" He asked and I nodded."He's really weird.." I explained.

"And you're afraid of him?" I gulped."Kind of.." I murmured."Yah,just let me deal with him!" He began walking but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back."Ani!Don't be a fool!I'm what he wants,don't get involved,araso?" I said and he huffed."Araso?" I repeated."Araso!Araso!" He answered hitting the ground with his leg again.

"Should we get back?" I asked."Ani,let's go somewhere else." He suggested."Alright.." I said and we began walking away.