Yo My Girl

Dating A Badass

 

Second day at school and I wasn't worried about any troubles,i should though.Ara was waiting out of my house,so that we would go together at school.She really seemed very happy to have found a friend,but I don't get why she didn't have any.At least I used to be really bad looking and also quite chubby,maybe too much.

I got out of the house and hugged Ara."Good morning,Ara!" I greeted her."Good morning,Ina~" She greeted me happily.We began walking to the school while talking about a variety show called 'Family Outing'.We both loved watching it.Without realising it we had already reached our school.As we were walking to our class,I could feel eyes on me.

"Ina,you know most of the boys have their eyes on you.." Ara whispered in my ear."Really?" I asked chuckling and she nodded.'Well,seems like my plan works after all...' I said to myself and continued walking to the class.Me and Ara had sit down and we were all waiting for Mrs.Choi to enter the class,until then we were all chatting.

While we were chatting,suddenly Baro approached me.'Great.Trouble is on it's way~' I thought huffing.He came right in front of me and pressed his hands against my desk.He was smirking.Ara was about to say something but I stopped her."What do you want,bighead?" I asked glaring at him."I have a great offer for you.." He mumbled."Offer?" I giggled.

He strenched himself and brought his lips close to my ear."What would you say being my girl?" He whispered and I immediatly pushed him."No way." I said in a cold tone.He giggled."Wait" He said and brought himself in the same position again."I ment a fake relationship.OR I'll tell everyone who you really are...The badass rebel you hide deep inside you in order to look more feminine.." He whispered in a y voice.

"How did you--" he cut my speech."Yes or No?" He asked smiling.I couldn't say no since he would reaveal my secret and apart from everyone being afraid of me,I would probably get kicked out of that school as well."Ugh..araso!" I almost shouted."But no kisses!" I said,glaring at him."It's a fake relationship and I wouldn't kiss you anyway." I gently slapped him.

He chuckled."Already?" He asked."Leave." I said clenching my fists."See you after school,Jagiya." that word made me freeze."J-Jagiya?" Ara asked shocked.I gulped."W-Well..Hehe.." I smiled at her awkwardly."When,why and how?!" She began bombarding me with questions."Y-Yah,yah sh the teacher's here!I'll tell you later!" I said and wiped the cold sweat from my forehead.

While breaks,he kept coming to me and that made everyone wonder.When we were alone,I finally asked him."Why do you want me to be your fake girlfriend?" I asked confused."Because my ex keeps on annoying me and I want her to leave me alone." He said huffing.I looked away."Oh." I mumbled.

The bell rang and I stood up to leave,when his voice stopped me."Where are you going on your own,Jagi?" He asked smirking and stood up,then held my hand.I froze and cold sweat began running down my face for once again.He smiled and we began walking to our class,with everyone's eyes on us,some shocked some angry.

He escorted me to my seat and then left,winking at me.'Oh,god,this is going to be weird..' I said to myself huffing.After school,he offered to send me home."No" I answered huffing and crossed my arms.He shut my mouth with his arms and began dragging me."Aish,that girl!" He said to Ara smiling."Watch your tongue!" He whispered to me but I just ignored him.

When we reached my house we were standing there,looking at each other."I'll come and pick you up at 8." He mumbled.I looked at him shocked."Wae?!" I almost shouted."We're a couple.A date." He said."Fake couple!" I reminded him."Fake date." He added smiling.I huffed and turned my gaze away.Suddenly he kissed my cheek."Bye,Jagiya." He smiled and left.

I got in my house angrily,clenching my fists."Imma kill you..."