Secret date?

Complicated Love Story

- In Jongkook's car -

*Ringringring*. Jongkook take his phone and there's one message.

"Huh? Why sukjin hyung need to know where we'll going?" Jongkook a little bit confuse.

"What Oppa?" she didn't understand what jongkook say.

Jongkook give his phone to jihyo, Jihyo read it.

 

To : Jongkook

Okay, Jaesuk already said he can to give me a ride to home. Are you with Jihyo? Is she fine? Where you want to go withe her?

 

Jihyo frowned. It's weird, why he need to know? Maybe its joongki who ask like that?

"Don't reply it oppa!" Jihyo said that, then she keep jongkook's phone on her pocket.

"Wae?" Jongkook asked.

"Just don't, i'll keep your phone for a moment" Jihyo said and put his phone on her bag.

"It's my phone, give it back to me" Jongkook said while his right hand try to get his phone back and his left hand still holding the steering wheel. When his right hand still try to get his phone in her bag, his hand accidentaly hold jihyo hand.

They holding each other hand for a minute, suddenly jongkook release his hand from jihyo.

"Mianhe.. i .." Jongkook blushing still thinking about jihyo's hand. Its really soft, like her hand made for my hand. like its complete each other..

"Gwenchana oppa" Jihyo cut his word. Feel really embrassed with what happen. Her hearts beat so fast, like it would coming out from her chest. That warm feeling, the feeling that she really miss..  Like complete each other..

Situation being awkward. They just keep silent until jihyo's phone ringing

*kajima deo kajima, nae gyeoto isseo julsu neun eobtni. Geotjimal da geotjimal, jeonhyeo deulliji ga anha. Saranghae noel saranghae, hanmadi boyeo julsu neon eobtni. Saranghae neol saranghae, tto dashi saranghae ju getni* ( In heaven - Jyj )

Jihyo take her phone out from her pocket and saw the caller id. Its joongki. Without thinking twice, she turn off her phone.

"Wae jihyo? You're not answer it?" Jongkook feel weird.

"It's Joongki, i dont want to talk to him" Jihyo said.

Jongkook know if he ask about joongki again it'll make jihyo mad. So he changes the topic,

"You make that song as your ringtones huh?" Jongkook said.

"Yes, i really love this song," Jihyo said shortly.

"You're the artist in the video clip of this song, right? When i see that video clip, i really feel the pain in that song" Jongkook said.

"Yes, beside they're my lovely dongsaeng, that song really meaningful for me, for the one who leave me" Jihyo said coldly.

Jongkook knows what she mean, about that past again..

 

"Look, we already her jihyo ah~" Jongkook break the silent between them.

"Woah Oppaa! Sincha! Its the place where secret garden filming ~" Jihyo doesn't believe with what she look, its resom forest, the second place where she want to go in korea, with her tight schedule, she can't visit this place, but now here she is. She look jongkook with stare of disbelief. How can he know?

"Oppa take you to a beautiful place like what oppa said jihyo" Jongkook smile widely, he knows that jihyo really love to watch the secret garden.

"Oppaa daebaaak~" Jihyo hug jongkook really tight, she really happy with this. Its more than enough to make her day better. She already forget about what happen earlier.

Jongkook smile widely when jihyo hug him, He reply her hug. It's the scent that he miss, the warm feel that he miss.

But jihyo release her hug, and hold his hand now.

"Oppaaa lets walk together, i want to take photo in here" Jihyo said, jongkook hold her hand tightly.

"Okayy lets goo jihyoo ah" Jongkook willing to give anything for this moment. This will be unforgetable moment for him.

 

The two of them walking together and take many photos. But jongkook reject to be photo by jihyo, so its all jihyo photos. Then jihyo have an idea, she run to the lodging and ask people in there to take a photo for her.

"Jihyo ah? What do you do? Don't make trouble for other people" Jongkook feel embrassed but he feel happy too.

"Just shut up, and show your best smile to the camera" Jihyo said cutely.

"1, 2 ,3 " then the two of them look at the camera. "its the best photo that i've ever had" Jihyo said in her mind.

"Kamsahamidaa~" Both of them said thanks to the people from the lodging.

 

"You must sent this photo to me later jihyo ah" Jongkook said, he feel satisfied with the photo result.

"You said you didn't want this photo earlier but now you want it" Jihyo .

"I really like this photo jihyo aah" then he wink to jihyo and put his hand on jihyo waist

JIhyo didn't say anything again, she feel really happy with his answer, she just nodded.

"Its already dark, lets go home jihyo ah" Jongkook said, he didn't want this moment to end, but he knows if they stay in there for a bit longer, there will be paparazi here. So this is the best for them.

"Its already dark? Time pass really fast.." Jihyo said, there's a dissapointed in her face.

"Don't worry jihyo ah, we'll visit this place another time" he said. 'I'm sorry i lied to you jihyo ah, maybe its the last time we together' jongkook think.

"Pinkie promise oppa?" jihyo said.

"Pinkie promise jihyo ah" Jongkook smile.

 

In the way to the apartement jihyo, they talk about all the photos. They talked, laughed and joked together. After they arrived at jihyo apartement, Jihyo kiss jongkook cheek.

"Its for today Oppa, Thankyou so much" Then jihyo wink to jongkook who still frozen in his sit.

"Bye, drive safely oppa" Jihyo wave her hand to jongkook

 

And again there's someone who look everything. Then he send a message to Jongkook phone.

 

To : Jongkook

We need to talk.

 

- In Jihyo's apartement -

*ringringring*

"Huh ? Whose phone ringing? My phone still being turn off" Jihyo said then she walked to the sound source.

"Oh! Jongkook oppa phone? There's one message?" Jihyo take that phone from her bag.

"Can i took a look for it?" Jihyo really curious. Is that eun hye? or who?