Mess Situation

Complicated Love Story

"What are you talking about bo young-ah ?" Joongki said.

"Did jihyo unnie and joongki oppa dating ?" Boyoung replied.

"Um Boyoung ah, about it, its tru..." Jihyo said, but her words been cut by joongki.

"Ani a, Boyoung. We just dongsaeng and noona, why you said like that ?" Joongki lied.

"because both of you really like a couple.. " bo young replied.

Then Jaesuk, Sukjin, Jongkook and Kwang soo join them. Gary and haha already go because they still have another schedule.

"Mwo ? Why the three of you gather together without invited us ? talk about something huh?" Jaesuk said jokingly.

"I'm just confuse with them ajhussi. I think they was a couple, and i tought monday couple was fake. but i'm wrong hehehe" boyoung smile widely.

"i'm still young ah boyoung. call me oppa. Um about that..." jaesuk stop his word. However the one who know the truth only him and gary.

Joongki steal glance to jihyo, her face really blank.

"What ajhussi ? Why you stop your words?" bo young feel something weird with jaesuk expression.

"Ais don't call me ajhussii, i'm more young than sukjin. Nothing, i feel hungry now. Shall we eat first ? i will treat everyone" Jaesuk changing the subject, luckily boyoung feel hungry too so she forget about everything earlier and all of them go to private restaurant.

"Mianhe noona ah" Joongki whisper that word in jihyo ear. jihyo just smile bitterly. She knows that bo young attracted with joongki, before filming the two of them talk together, changes their number phone and laughed together. But its same with her, her relationship with jong kook and gary better than before. She still make a distance with jong kook, but more and more she feel comfortable with jongkook.

 

- At Restaurant -

After they order the food ~

"Kookjong ah, you've to stop eat that healthy food, all green grass make me feel sick" Jae suk said jokingly, but he's really feel sick with jongkook healthy food.

"it's good for our body hyung, you must try it. Stop eating junk food, it will shorten your ages." Jongkook start his lecture about healthy food again.

Their sit in table with eight chairs. Jihyo sit between suk jin and joongki, beside joongki there's boyoung. (from left to right sukjin, jihyo, joongki, boyoung)
infront jihyo there's jongkook. beside jongkook there're jaesuk and kwang soo.

"i don't want to live for two hundred years like you kook jong, so its better to me for eat that junk food" Jaesuk make everyone laught except jihyo who smile bitterly.

"Why our ace not laughing aah?" sukjin said innocently.

"Because gary ajhussi not here ~" boyoung said cutely.

"don't think about gary jihyo ah, there's jongkook and kwangsoo too here" sukjin said.

Jihyo just keep silent because she didn't want to be near with jongkook but in this situation what can she do? she's already forget about eunhye things. Beside they already like family, so whats wrong if she close to jongkook? Their relationship just oppa and dongsaeng, right?

"Yah, don't talk like that sukjin ah, look jihyo just keep silent, she didn't want us to bother her" Jaesuk who understand the situation try to shut sukjin mouth before something happen.

"Mwoh ? Jihyo keep silent because she's thinking who she want to choose when gary not here, right ji hyo ah ?" Sukjin wink to jihyo make jihyo glared at him.

"noona can choose me, i can be a man like gary hyung too, i'm more handsome than him" kwang soo said make sukjin and bo young laughed at him. Jaesuk gulped, if this continued he afraid ji hyo will turn to be bad jihyo..

Jongkook didn't know what he must to say, well in his agreement with joongki, joongki said he can talk to jihyo like usual right? joongki just want him to make eun hye pretended to be his girlfriend. Just like that? Now he can speak what he want, right?

"Then kwang soo ah, sit here, lets exhange" Sukjin still didn't feel weird atmoshpere. Park bo young clapped her hand, while Kwang soo stand up from his chair.

"Noona, whats our couple name ? Noona and Gary are monday couple, Noona and joongki are songsong sibling, Noona and Jongkook hyung are spartace, Noona and Haha hyung are secret couple. Wah so many. So what will be our couple name? Vice of monday couple ?" Kwang soo said jokingly.

"Kwang soo ah" jaesuk said, but before he can finish his word, Jihyo cut it.

"STOP IT!" she shouted and everyone in restaurant look at her. Everyone being silent.

"i.. i'm sorry" She said again then she run, out from restaurant. Her tears drop now. The way Kwang soo said about all hers loveline make her look like playgirl. How can he said something like that to her? She knows that he doesn't mean like that but that words hurt her heart. It really hurts..

When joongki want to stand up from his chair to chase jihyo, Jongkook react first. He can't just let her cried alone. Jong kook stand up from his chair and run to chase jihyo. Make everyone include joongki shocked.

 

There's so many question in everyone minds, and so jongkook. Jongkook didn't understand why he chase jihyo? Joongki already stand up there to chase jihyo, so why you want to chase jihyo? It's weird right  Everyone will think something negative later, Joongki will mad to him. But now he didn't care about all of that. He throw all of his question in his head. The first that i have to do now is to comfort her.

 

- Back at Restaurant -

"Woah? Whats with jongkook hyung?" Lee kwang soo said

"And why jihyo be like that?" Sukjin didn't understand what happening

"It's all because the two of you. I already said to stop but whats wrong with the both of you? look now because the two of you, everything mess up like this" jaesuk said with frustation in his voice. he want to explain what happen to sukjin and kwang soo but he know it better to shut up first, because joongki still here.

"but we said nothing wrong, and whats with jongkook?" kwangsoo defend himself.

"he chase jihyo to comfort her, babo" sukjin said while he hit kwangsoo head.

"All words come from your mouth are wrong. The two of you need apologize to her later." jaesuk said while he steal a glance to joongki. Jaesuk know joongki is thinking about something, and everyone in here know that bo young attracted with joongki. but not everyone know about joongki and jihyo relationship.

"Is jihyo unnie mad about monday couple things?" Park bo young still didn't understand about everything that happen and she feel really blank.

"No, she just need time for herself i think"  jaesuk lied.

Joongki can't say anything. He knows today was difficult for jihyo. Closeness of him and boyoung, the way he denied about his relationship with jihyo, and all about loveline thing. But now its not what he think. What he think was about jongkook. He afraid because of this, jihyo will be difficult to forget jongkook.

 

- In other place -

"Jihyo ah, wait, don't be like this please" Jongkook follow jihyo. Jihyo didn't want to stop.

"Just go! i need time for myself" she shouted, she can't hold her tears anymore. The tears drop and she stop running.

"Jihyo ah, Oppa know a place where you can cried" Jongkook said then he hold jihyo hands.

"Come on okay? Trust oppa, oppa will bring you to beautiful place now" Jongkook look into jihyo eyes and jihyo nodded/

Jongkook led jihyo to his car and then he text sukjin hyung before start the engine./

 

To : sukjin hyung

Hyung, i'm sorry but i can't take you home today. Please ask jaesuk hyung a ride. i need to go somewhere.

 

- In restaurant -

*ringringring* Sukjin take his phone and read the message.

"Jaesuk ah, can you give me a ride today? Jongkook said he can't give me a ride, he need to go somewhere." sukjin ask jaesuk while eating his last food.

"Oh okay, wae? ask jongkook did he go with ji hyo? Is jihyo fine?" Jaesuk said.

"Ask him where he want to go hyung" Joongki said with his low voice.

"Wae joongki ah ? Its not out business anyway" sukjin said.

"Its my business" joongki said seriously.