The Beginning of The Trouble

Complicated Love Story

"Jihyo, do you want to be my girlfriend ? to start a relationship with me ? i think we're fate to be together, that's not the accidental, but its a fate. Will you let me be the one who will protect you?" Gary stared Jihyo eyes and then before Jihyo answered Gary, Jongkook already grab Jihyo's hand.

"Mwo Jongkook hyung ? Why you grab Jihyo's hand ? There's something wrong?" Gary looks puzzled, he didn't understand why Jongkook hold Jihyo's hand. Jihyo too, she didn't understand why Jongkook now grab her hand but she really hopes that their hand will never off

"Mianhe gary ah" Jongkook just said that then he open the car's door and pull jihyo out from the car left Gary dumbfounded in the car. Jongkook didn't know what he's already do, he just follow what his heart said. He's already tired to thinking to much about how he feel and how about the others gonna feel. So this time, the first time he's gonna follow what his heart said without thinking twice.

Jongkook still hold Jihyo's hand when they're running together. Jihyo didn't say much, she's happy with what Jongkook do, but in the other side, she's worry. She's worry about Gary's feeling, about her, Jongkook and Gary friendship, about their job of 'monday couple' and how they're gonna explained this to the others and specially gary ? JIhyo shook her head, she didn't want to think about what will happen because she knew that it would be a big trouble, this is the beginning.

 

 

Gary still in his car, he has many question in his head now but he didn't has the answer for that question. Why Jongkook grab Jihyo's hand ? Why Jongkook say sorry to him ? Why Jongkook pull jihyo out from his car ? and still a lot of question running in his head, he wish he knew the answer.

 

 

"Jongkook oppa!" Jihyo yelled at him. She aleady called him five times now she's run out of the patience. They're already walked for a long time, she didn't know where they are and Jongkook didn't talk to her since they left gary's car. At least Jihyo still need an explanation, and Jongkook hold Jihyo hands too tight so she feels her hand really pain.

Jongkook just realize from his own world, since they get out from Gary's car, he's busy with his mind without knowing that he hold Jihyo's hand to tight and he didn't has the direction so they're lost now. Yelled from jihyo make Jongkook release her hand from his hand then Jongkook apologize to Jihyo.

"i don't mind it, i just feel annoyed that you didn't hear i called at least five times, oppa" Jihyo said after her anger is down.

"I'm sorry JIhyo ah, oppa to busy with oppa mind. i'm sorry" Jongkook apologize again, the truth is he apologized for everything that happen, all the trouble that he's caused for her

Feel something wrong with Jongkook word, Jihyo stared to his eyes. She's already knew Jongkook for a long time, she knew he's thinking about something else.

"What's wrong oppa?" jihyo asked him, really curious about what Jongkook thinked about

"Nothing Jihyo ah" Jongkook then look at her and give her a smile

"Don't lie to me, you, Jongkook. I knew that your word, your smile even your gaze mean you're thinking really hard" Jihyo didn't want to force Jongkook to tell what he didn' want to tell, but now she really didn't has a clue about what Jongkook think and maybe she think that she can help him

"mianhe Jihyo ah, about everything, i regret everything that i did in the past to let you go, i feel sorry about Joongki, i feel guilty about the lied that i told to Gary, i feel like i already mess your life. About everything that i've done to caused your life really now. I'm sorry when i hold your hand and pull you out from gary's car. it's all because i don't want you to answer the Gary's question, because i love you, Jihyo ah" Jongkook said everything that he has in his mind, he just wanted to say sorry and say everything that he already feel to Jihyo for this long time.

Jihyo feel her heart beat really fast, her mind frozen for a while because of Jongkook last words. One sentece that she really wanted to hear from a long time, "i love you" and that words from a man that she really love, Jihyo walked closer and hug Jongkook, with a small voice she said, " i love you too, Jongkook ah" then she smiled

Jongkook manager called him, to announce that the meeting gonna go on in one hour again, Jongkook and Jihyo take a taxi and drive Jihyo to her apartement so she can rest, then Jongkook went to the his office agency.

 

 

 

-11.50 PM , In Jongkook Apartement-

Meeting go on for a long time, after that he need to take a shoot for a magazine cover. he's just arrived at his apartement almost in the middle of the night. He really tired, he rest in his sofa. He's not take a bath and eat dinner yet.

 

Not long after he closed his eyes, the bell of his apartement is ringing, it means that there's visitor.

"Who gonna visit others apartement in the middle of the night?" Jongkook said in his mind, with a slow step he walked to the door and open, he feel suprised because the visitor is someone that he didn't want to met in the first place.

"Give me back my Jihyo, don't take her Jongkook ah!" That visitor yelled and hit his heart that looks like really pain