Gather Together

Complicated Love Story

Jongkook blushed when their eyes met, and jihyo still in her blank face, didn't know what she must to do. Then they're being interrupted by gary.

"Jihyo ah, this place is so beautiful~ seum dwa~" Gary said, then jongkook looked away and jihyo look at gary

"Yah oppa, its really beautiful, Joongki really know how to choose a good place like this" Jihyo replied, she ever seen this place in magazine.

"Wah, isn't it expensive ?" Sukjin feel amazed but he still think about the price. Someone like him who already have a family, definitely think about price first.

"Yahh hyung, don't always think about the price, once a times stop thinking about it first, besides we're treat by Joongki, you don't need to pay anything" Jaesuk really understand about sukjin opinion, jaesuk already have a family too, but sometimes we need to forget about the price and concerned about family happiness.

"Yaaah~ this is crazy ~ i really hungry now and i need a lot of food to eat hahahaha~" Haha joked, but everyone know that its true, haha will be the one who eat like someone who didn't eat for a month.

"Haha ah, dont be to greedy, look you're already fat, and you didn't want to work out, don't you know about the risk ? You must stay away from that unhealthy food, araso ?  Hyung will make you life at least one hundred years" Jongkook start his lecture about unhealthy food, everyone sighed, they already hear that more than ten times a month, but still nobody will really eat healthy food. Unhealthy food is delicious, and they didn't care about the calories that they eat.

"I think you must stop to lecture people about your healthy food, kook jong ah. Nobody will eat green grass everyday besides you" Jaesuk said make everyone nodded their head except Jongkook

 

 

When everybody still talking in the car, kwangsoo open the car door slowly and run to the restaurant. He really miss Joongki. When he already arrived inside restaurant, he saw joongki, stand there with his big smiled. Kwangsoo ran toward him, but only replied by a question.

"Where's the others ? Jihyo noona ?" Joongki asked him, didn't notice kwangsoo expression changed. He didn't feel Kwangsoo gaze.

"They still in the car, what is it ? you didn't miss me huh ? You miss them except me ? You already forget about me ?" Kwangsoo replied with his low voice

"No Kwang soo ah, i really miss you, miss everyone but i just confused why you just came by yourself, i thought they didn't come" Joongki smiled, now he know that Kwang soo is really missed him and misunderstood about that question.

"Oh i think... never mind, they still talking in the car, you want go to the car and call them ?" Kwangsoo smiled when know joongki miss him too

"Yes, lets go there, i really want to eat now, i really hungry" Joongki said, yes before go to here, he has to filming and he didn't eat anything, now he feel tired and hungry.

 

 

Everyone still being scolded by jongkook in the car, Jongkook started his lecture and everyone sighed, they want to eat now, they feel their stomach already growling. Even Jaesuk and Sukjin can't stop him from his lecture, usually Joongki is the one who can make Jongkook stop his lecture, but after Joongki left, there's no one can stop jongkook. They're really hope joongki will come to stop jongkook. Look like someone grant their hope because there's someone knocked their car door, driver door. Jongkook open the car without look at that person then shouted

"Could you please stop bother us ?" Jongkook voice make joongki suprised, but then jongkook stop his word when realize that person are joongki and Kwangsoo. Jongkook quickly apologize to Joongki.

Jaesuk make a sign to Joongki, he hit his stomach while saying "hungry" without voice. Joongki understand then he nodded, Jongkook must be lecture them again.

"Jongkook hyung ~ lets go inside restaurant, i'm very hungry now. I already wait all of you for a long time" Joongki grab jongkook hands, pull him out from jaesuk car. Jongkook surrender, he can't mad with joongki, Not after joongki give him a chance. After that jongkook walked toward restaurant with kwangsoo.

"Okay lets go everyone~" Joongki help them open the door, Jihyo smiled to joongki, and she hug him.

"Its only a week but its look like a year. Everyone miss you joongki ah" Jaesuk said then he hug joongki too after jihyo release her hug.

"I miss all of you too hyung, noona" Joongki gave his smiled, they miss that smiled.

"And thanks for you already safe us from his nagging, that crazy healthy man who want to leave for two hundred years." Haha pointed and jongkook who already went inside restaurant.

"Hahaha no problem hyung, lets go inside, i really want to eat now" Joongki lead them to the restaurant

 

 

Everyone enjoyed the meal. They talked and laughed together. After they finished all the meal, they talked again.

"And kwangsoo ah, how can you sneak out from the car without we know ?" Sukjin started their conversation agian

"All of you didn't know ? How can ? Did my presence not important?" Kwangsoo thought that they know when he sneak out from the car.

"We didn't know at all, we still confused when you stand outside the car with Joongki. When you sneak out ? How can you open the door without we know ?" Jaesuk is the one who replied kwangsoo question. But its true they didn't feel kwangsoo absence.

"Eyyy all of you really cruel, i sneak out when all of you still talked about this amazing place, i'm hurt now" Kwangsoo said then he hit his chest.

"Yeah your absence is never being know for us anyway" Jongkook started make a joke

"But you should be thankful, you can run before he give you a lecture about healthy food again" Haha said make jongkook glared at him

"i'm doing this for all of you. So you can live longer and healthy." Jongkook said want to started his lecture again

"Ah hyung stop ~ its make me crazy" Gary replied him now. Ji hyo and joongki remain silent. Its look like jihyo has a problem and joongki observed her silently. What is jihyo noona think about ?

 

 

Not long after that, they said goodbye to joongki because its already midnight now, they have a schedule again in the morning and have to go back to their home for rest. Everyone said thankyou for the meal to Joongki. But before they walked out from restaurant, jihyo's phone ringing, she reached her phone and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo ?" Jihyo said make everyone look at her.

"WHAT ?!" Her phone fall from her hand and she ended up fell sitting in the floor. She is crying hard make everyone look suprised including joongki who still there.

"Whats wrong jihyo ah ?" Jaesuk who realized from his suprised asked her

Jihyo crying hard, she can't said anything. She felt really shocked with what she heard.