Special Episode Special Promise

Complicated Love Story

Today is the special episode for runningman. One of the permanent cast, joongki, can't be a permanent member again because of his tight schedule. His mananger already talk to staff runningman and with the heavy heart, they must let go of joongki, the "brain" in the show. The member and the staff can't hide their sadness, some member and some staff cried. Its hard for them to let go one of their member, who already like a family to them. Joongki promise that he will come to see them frequently. Jihyo who think that its her mistake, cried hard. She can't imagine that Joongki will quit from runningman, it wouldn't be the same without him.

"Sttt noona, don't cry, i will contact you frequently. I promise noona" Joongki walked toward jihyo and hug her. He feel hurt to that he must quit this variety show. For him, its already like his second family but his manager didn't want to let him in here and he can't do anything about that.

"Is that because of me ? Don't be like this joongki ah, you can't do this" Jihyo still sobbing, for her, joongki is her best dongsaeng. The one who always be there if jihyo sad.

"No, its really because of my tight schedule noona. Promise me that you will be okay, if you're not you can always call me and i'll be there. If you need something you can call me and i'll go there to buy that something. If you need someone to tell your problem, call me and i'll be a good listener for you. And if you hurt.. you can call me and i'll be your medicine noona. Okay ? its not your fault noona, its really because of my schedule, you can ask my manager.." Joongki pat jihyo hair, maybe its the last time he can do this because there will be someone who will take his place, the one who he trusted can make his noona happy.

"Sincha ? Then promise me you'll come after i call you no matter how busy you are, promise me you'll never stay back from me and promise me you'll find your happiness Joongki ah.. " Jihyo already stop crying, she ask him to make a pinkie promise.

"Sincha noona.Okay i promise all of that, i promise i'll come no matter how busy i am, i promise i'll never stay back from noona and i'll find my happiness, okay noona ? Noona has to always healthy." Joongki said and make a pinkie promise.

"Okay joongki ah " Jihyo answer him, what she mean with joongki happiness is joongki can meet a new girl and fall in love with that girl. She want joongki look her just as a noona.

Joongki then released his hug and give his best smile, he walk to the others and said goodbye

 

 

"Take care joongki ah, with your tight schedule, you must always healthy. If you tired then rest for a while, don't force yourself. You must stay healthy for us, okay ?" Jaesuk said, he really understand with this flower boy. If joongki already work, he will work till the end, he never care with his own healthy.

"Okay hyung, thanks, i wish you'll never forget me. Take care hyung" Joongki replied, he hold his tears for a long time

"Joongki ah, you must come to visit us frequently, and we'll invited you if we make a small party, you must come you know ? Don't forget about us too. Look at kwang soo, he looks like someone who lost his mother" Sukjin pointed to kwang soo who still cried in the corner. Its not like they didn't cry because didn't feel lose, but they understand with joongki tight schedule, for actor like him, he definitely has a lot of job out there, and they can't do anything about it.

"Okay suk jin hyung, i'll definitely come and i'll never forget about all of this of course. Its really like my second famiy." Joongki said, a tear drop from joongki's eyes

"If you need us, you can call us joongki ah. We always here to help you, don't over work okay ?" Gary said then he pat joongki's back

Joongki already can't say anything, his tears burst out, he can't hold it anymore, its to much for him. They're really care about him, when he already selfish because make this decision without ask to them.

"Joongki ah ~ we will miss you so much, without you it must be really different, if you meet a beautiful girl when you filming, don't forget to give my phone number to her" Haha said jokingly, if he talk to much it make joongki more sad, so he decided to make a joke, and its work. They laughed including Joongki.

 

 

After Joongki can control his tears, he walked toward Kwang soo who still crying in the corner. He understands kwangsoo feeling, if he in kwangsoo position, he will do the same, cried like losing someone important.

"How could you didn't tell me about this ? I'm not an important person for you ? Did i do something wrong to you ? How dare you do something like this ? Betrayer. A traitor, A betrayer ! " Kwangsoo said, yes, there's anger in his voice. But Joongki know, he the one who make kwangsoo mad like this. He always tell kwangsoo his problem, and he's the one who know a lot about joongki past. He really feel guilty.

"Its not like that kwangsoo ah, Its not my intention to do something like this or hide about this. Its also make me sad to leave this show, all of you already like a family to me, and you too. You already like brother for me, the one who always be a listener for me. But if i tell you before today, you will feel more angry than today. Its not my intention to leave this show, my manager said i must quit this show for my goodness, for my job kwang soo ah. Please understand me, don't make me lost you, the one who really  important for me" Joongki said, well he didn't have any choice beside hug kwangsoo.

Kwangsoo understand, yes he really underdstand about what joongki do, their job always want them to do something that they didn't want to do. But its not what kwangsoo mad about, he mad because joongki didn't tell him earlier, but joongki last word is more than enough to make his pain gone. He know if joongki tell him earlier, maybe he didn't want to appear in this episode, maybe he will do everything that he can so joongki will not leave this show and maybe all he do will make joongki feel guilty.

"Kwang soo ah, remember i'll always be your same aged friend. Someone who will listen your stories, the one who always hangout with you, the one who always be your brother. We still can contact each other, right ? i'll visited you frequently and i'll never change." Joongki said, he will never forget everything that kwangsoo kindness for sure. He's really like joongki brother.

"Really ? If you found a new friend out there, don't forget me joongki ah. I'll call you frequently and you must answer my call, okay ?" Kwangsoo start to stop crying. He feel glad joongki said like that. He feel scared joongki will avoid him in the future, but joongki words already more than enough for him now.

"Really, i promise kwang soo ah. If i'm didn't answer your call, you can come to my apartement to mad at me" Joongki smiled, glad his friend can accept all of this now.

"If you not open your door, i'll make you regret it" Kwangsoo said jokingly

 

 

Joongki already talk to everybody except jongkook, He search jongkook but its look like jongkook already leave. When Joongki walk with his manager to his car, someone call him.

"Joongki ah" Jongkook shouted

"Oh hyung, i tought you already leave earlier. We still didn't say goodbye to each other" Joongki said

"you really need to leave huh ? Joongki ah, is this because of me ? About our problem ?" Jongkook said with his worried face

"No, hyung, its one hundred percent because my work. And my fans really hate about my love line in here too, if i didn't quit, my manager afraid that it will affect my work hyung. Please understand, its not about that at all" Joongki said then he smiled widely, this hyung really worried to much.

"but then can you promise me one thing ? Visited us frequently joongki ah. You can always visited us anytime, okay?" Jongkook said, he feel relieved that he is not joongki reason to quit runningman.

"Of course hyung, i'll treat all of you food when i come to visited. Don't worry, and hyung, you must promise me one thing too" Joongki said, he want to make jongkook promise to him that he will take care of jihyo.

"Huh ? What is it joongki ah ?"

"Take care of jihyo noona when i'm not here. Don't make her feel unwanted when there's another female guest. Don't betrayed her and don't hurt her" Joongki said with his serious tone, there's silent between them before jongkook replied his word.

"I promise, i will" Jongkook said then he hug joongki.