Everyone Feel Lost

Complicated Love Story

Time passed, its monday and their shooting for next episode. Yep, its their first episode without joongki. Everyone feel sad but they're professional. Jongkook and jihyo more closer than before, they can talk like usual now, Jongkook as a man who always help jihyo when jihyo in a trouble and jihyo as a woman who always try to hide her problem, but always being know by jongkook. They completely match each other. But its never flawless for them. Even tought joongki already give him a chance, there's another obstacle for him. His lovely dongsaeng, or can be said gary has the same feeling with jongkook. They love jihyo. They always try to protect jihyo. Gary always protect jihyo in front of camera, and jongkook can only protect her secretly. Gary didn't know about them, about their past, about how jongkook feeling about jihyo. Its too late if he want to tell the truth to gary because everybody know that gary love jihyo, even tought jihyo didn't look like she feel the same with gary, gary always try to being more close with jihyo. Jongkook feel envy on how gary could express his feeling. Jongkook is a shy man if it relevant with girl. He was like gary when he filming x-man. The one who always try to be sweet in front of camera, but he realize it just embrassed himself so he stop doing someting like that.

 

 

"Jongkook ah ! what are you thinking about ? We must hurry, we need to prepare ourself, shooting will start soon" Jaesuk shouted in jongkook ears. Jongkook was too busy thinking about his problem and he didn't realize that he was blank for a few minutes. Jaesuk voice start to realize him.

"Oh nothing hyung, i just think about something. Oh okay i'll ready soon." Jongkook switch the topic. He know Jaesuk will ask his problem and jaesuk was a good listener for him. but for now, he didn't want to tell to anybody what in his mind.

When jaesuk hyung want to open his mouth ( Of course he want to ask jongkook about what in his mind ) Haha walked toward them and joined them, jongkook feel little relieved

"Yah, You free today, right hyung ? After filming, we will ride jaesuk hyung car. So call gap jin hyung and tell him that he didn't need to pick you today, We will go somewhere." Haha interrupt them, Jaesuk decide to shut his mouth for a while.

"Ne, wae ? Where we'll go ? Just the three of us ?" Jongkook felt confused, its not like they never go out together, but its the first time they'll ride jaesuk car. Usually, they will ride their own car and meet in one place.

"Heh ? This Hyung didn't tell you anything ?" Haha pointed toward jaesuk

"Yah ! When i want to tell him, you're the one who interrupt us" Jaesuk shouted jokingly, he really like to teased Haha.

"So, what the both of you do earlier ? Just stand up in here for five minutes ?" Haha shouted back, of course he just joked.

"Mwo ? i already stand up in here for five minutes ? I'm blank for five minutes ?" Jongkook feel suprised, he just think for a while but its already passed five minutes for them

"Look, its your uri hyung who wasted the time, not me~" Jaesuk show his victory smile, its feel like winning an award.

Haha glared at jaesuk for a while, feel embrassed, he already lost to jaesuk now.

"So i will explain to you hyung, we'll meet up with joongki today, he contacted jaesuk hyung yesterday and he said he missed us and he wanted to treat us a food. So Jaesuk hyung decided to brought us so we can gather together again today and the seven of us will ride jaesuk hyung car. You know ? Kwang soo still feel lost now, look at him, he looks like he didn't sleep for a week." Haha pointed to kwangsoo who was sit in the corner, play with his phone. Jongkook look at kwangsoo, yes he looks like he didn't sleep for a long time. Jongkook nodded and excuse himself so he can called gap jin.

 

 

"Kwang soo ah ~" Jihyo called him, everyone already stand up in a line, but kwang soo still busy with his phone, sometimes he laughed, sometimes he sad while look at his phone. Just like a crazy person who fall in love. Everyone including staff and the guest, feel sorry to him.

"What noona ?" Kwang soo turn his face to look at jihyo, Jihyo look at him with her pity look. Yes, she's scared with what kwangsoo do, but she know kwangsoo just need sometime to calmed himself.

"We need to filming soon, everyone already stand up in a line kwangsoo ah" Jihyo give her best smile, the truth is she feel lost too, but she know joongki quit this variety for his goodness.

"But i still waited for a message noona. Joongki will replied my message soon, i want to waited until he replied my message first" Kwang soo look at his phone again, still no replied.

"Kwang soo ah~ after this filming we will meet up with him right ? If you miss him, its better for us to end up this filming early. so we can meet with him soon." Jihyo tried to persuade him. Her word is true, right ?

"Oh ! i forget about today, okay noona, lets go, we need to end this filming soon" Kwangsoo pull jihyo to the line where everyone already stand. They welcome kwangsoo with the warm smile.

"So, i think we'll start filming, right ?" Myuk PD asked them. And with that, they start filming. They feel relieved because kwangsoo like forget about joongki when they're filming. There's no trouble when they filming, and soon filming ended.

 

 

After filming, they said goodbye to the staff and guests. The seven of them sit in jaesuk car, everyone feel excited specially kwang soo. They going to one of the beautiful restaurant on seoul, its called "Unamjeong". Its really a beautiful place, its a great traditional restaurant korean. Its more far than their usual restaurant, its need two hours to arrived in that restaurant. When everyone already sleep, there's only jongkook and jaesuk who still wake up. Jongkook feel pity to jaesuk, his hyung must be really tired. Jongkook sit in a passenger sit, beside jaesuk who driving. Fell pity, he want to drive , replace jaesuk. At first jaesuk didn't want to change and he tell jongkook to sleep like the others. But jongkook didn't want to hear that. After arguing, Jaesuk surrender. They stop the car for a while and switch their position. After that jongkook tell jaesuk to sleep.

After jaesuk closed his eyes, Jongkook steal a glance to the woman who sit in the back sit with mirror, her face really beautiful when she sleep, really peace. Then he look at the person beside that woman, gary. When look at the two of them, his chest feel pain. Without he notice, jaesuk who pretended to sleep saw everything, about how he look at jihyo and how his face change when he saw gary.

"Jongkook ah" Jaesuk started the conversation, make jongkook startled a bit.

"Mwoh hyung ? You still wake up ? I told you to sleep" Jongkook glared at him, Jaesuk know jongkook is a person who respect the others.

"I can't sleep, can you sing me a song ? kekeke " Jaesuk tried to entertain jongkook, he know there's something, but jaesuk didn't dare to ask jongkook this time. Maybe there's a person who pretended to sleep too in back sit.

"Woh hyung, you already old and still want me to sing a song to you, hyung? Go called your wife and tell her to sing a song for you. i don't want to" Jongkook chuckled

"Eyyy, even i'm older than you i'm still young ahh ~" Jaesuk joking, but its true for him

"Mwoh ? did i misheard what hyung said ? " Jongkook laughed now, this hyung really know how to joked

"Everyone who didn't know us, will be think that i'm young than you jongkook ah, look your muslces, its make you look old" Jaesuk said

"This muscles is everything for me hyung ~ i already workout for ten years and its my pride" Jongkook proud with his muscles, jaesuk just giggled with jongkook confidence

"Oh hyung ! We arrived, woah joongki already know how to choose the good place" Jongkook still amazed, he then steal a glance to look at jihyo, but when he look at jihyo, her eyes suddenly open and the two of them look each other now.