Amazing Place

Complicated Love Story

"Um.. Are you sure want to give me a ride oppa ? Your apartement and mine are far away. You must be tired today" Jihyo said, well she want to be alone today. With what Joongki said to her, it give her a little pain in her heart. At first she accept joongki because maybe she can forget jongkook. But then she feel a little feeling for joongki, but she didn't know for sure what is that feeling until joongki want to end this relationship. It can be named  "like" but not  "love". With everything that joongki give to her, she really feel sincerity, comfortable. Even Joongki more young than her, but he's more mature than her. And because that Jihyo feel guilty, She can't give the word love to him. At past she started to saw him as man, but he decided to leave, like now.

"No, no problem jihyo ah. Oppa didn't feel tired at all don't worry, come one" without jongkook realize, he hold jihyo hand and walked together. Toward jongkook's car. He know Joongki already end their relationship, earlier joongki send a message for him, joongki want him to take care of jihyo now. And today he want to clear everything that he said earlier, about he already in a relationship with eunhye.

Jongkook drive the car, meanwhile jihyo sit beside him. Its awkward situation for them, there's only silent. They tried start the conversation to break the silent.

"Oppa" Jihyo said

"JIhyo ah" Jongkook said in the same time with jihyo. Feel embrassed, he turn on the radio. "Um, you talk first jihyo ah"

"Could you take me to somewhere else first ? I really need to breathe the fresh air now." Jihyo talked seriously. Well, there's two reason behind it. First, she still feel lost with the end of her relationship with joongki. Second, she didn't want to back to her apartement soon. She want to spend more time with jongkook.

"Oh okay jihyo ah. Oppa know where we could breathe the fresh air. Its near here. But  you can sleep first, i will wake you up when we arrived." Jongkook can feel that jihyo already tired. Today filming was not easy, its really take much energy for them. Jongkook admit he really tired now, but when he with jihyo, he didn't feel tired anymore. Its funny because the fact jihyo is like vitamin for him.

"No oppa, gwenchana. Oh, what you want to said earlier oppa ?" Jihyo asked. She know jongkook want to say something earlier and she know jongkook a little feel tired too, his eyes being really small now. Like it would be closed.

"Oh, about that, i will tell you after we arrived at our destination hahaha. because if i tell you now, maybe you will pull my hair until its bleeding. " Jongkook know if he tell her now that his relationship and eunhye were faked, jihyo will be very angry with him, and maybe she can do something more than pull his hair. but jongkook didn't care, as long as jihyo know the truth behind this, everything alright for him.

"Wah you so stingy now oppa. What the different now and later ? I'm not gonna pull your hair until its bleeding, i'll make you lost all your hair hahaha" jihyo laughed hard, she imagine jongkook being bald headed. It must be really funny, she tought.

"What ? Omo omo you really fierce jihyo ah. Bad jihyo ~ " Jongkook gulped. He never imagine he lost all his hair. Its really terrible to imagine something like that..

"What will oppa do if something like that happen?" Jihyo said, she turned her head to look at jongkook

"I'll buy all the wig in the departement store and wear the different wig every day, it must be interesting, isn't it ? Oppa will wear every different colour everyday" Jongkook said, well if that really happen, he really gonna bought all stock wig at departement store or he not gonna come out from his apartement until his hair grow.

"It will be really interesting oppa ~ Why don't you try it ? hahaha" Jihyo chuckled when she hear jongkook word.

"You really want make oppa lost all hair, right ? bad jihyo.. We already arrived at our destination Jihyo ah ~ Come on, the air is really fresh ~" Jongkook turn off the engine and come out from car. He open the door where jihyo sit. Jihyo really feel amazing with what she saw. She didn't know what this place name. But from where they are, they can see a bridge. Really amazing bridge

"Shut your mouth before there's insect come in hahaha. Its really amazing right ? From here we can saw gwangan bridge." Jongkook feel relieved when he saw jihyo expression.

"What ? Its gwangan bridge ? Woah oppa ~  i just found out that this is gwangan bridge. This is really amazing ~" Her face look blank now. Jongkook chuckled, jihyo looked really cute now.

"You're just found out ? Well mongji is the right name for you jihyo ah hahaha." Jongkook said. smile appeared in his face, when he found out this place, he already can figure out that jihyo must be really happy if he brought her here.

"Well, i never going to here so i don't know. Its such an amazing placee~" Jihyo lift her right hand in the air

"You already said amazing thousand times jihyo ah hahaha" Jongkook giggled with what jihyo do, he never imagine can brought jihyo to this place. he tought he never can go out with jihyo again. And for this he really be grateful, specially for joongki.

 

The both of them enjoy the scenery, Jongkook brought jihyo in the right time, Gwangan bridge is the beautiful place especially at night, because there many lights brighten that location. Its really cold there, Jongkook give his jacket to jihyo. Jihyo blushed, the scent of jongkook can be smell. With this, she already forget about her problem with joongki.. Jongkook scrub his hand, he feel cold. Suddenly jihyo hold jongkook hands and insert them in the pocket of jacket. The two of them blushed. Jongkook really miss this, the warm of jihyo hand... Jihyo rest her head in jongkook shoulder. Perfect situation for them~ not long after that Jongkook started the conversation.

 

 

"Um, jihyo ah, still remember what i want to tell you earlier ?" Jongkook didn't want to ruin jihyo mood, but its the right time for him to tell jihyo the truth

"Hmm" Jihyo still didn't want to talked. She really enjoy everything now.

"About me and eunhye.. Its all fake, about our relationship earlier. i do that because i think with that i can forget about you, and you didn't feel awkward again with me. but i'm wrong jihyo ah.. i'm sorry" Jongkook said, he didn't want to tell jihyo that he has an agreement with joongki, he didn't want to make joongki like the wrong one. He loves his dongsaeng.

"Um, i already know about that oppa. Joongki already told me earlier. Don't worry, i know why joongki want you to do something about that and i know why joongki do all of this. I'm the one who make him like this, i really feel sorry for him.. " Jihyo knew all about their agreement

"Oh.." Jongkook speechless. He didn't know joongki will said about their agreement to jihyo, but it make he relieved. At least jihyo understand too why he do that and its already enough for him.

Without jongkook know, Jihyo already fall asleep, now her head fall to his lap. Jongkook chuckled. Her face was beautiful even when she sleep. Jongkook carried her back to car and bring her back to her apartement. He already called Jihyo manager, and her manager already waited for them in jihyo apartement. Jongkook laid jihyo on her bed. then he meet jihyo manager.

"Sorry i disturb you at midnight like this" Jongkook bow to jihyo manager

"No, no problem. I'm the one who sorry for you. I'm sorry she already give you a trouble like this" Jihyo manager bow to jongkook

"No, its not a trouble for me. i'm happy" Jongkook smile then he leave.

"Its kinda weird.. There must be something" Jihyo manager thought and a smile show up in her face

 

 

 

 

>.< Really i feel really amazing when i saw gwangan bridge pictures. I can't stop blink my eyes, Its really more than beautiful >.<