The Past

Complicated Love Story

Well this is not my first time meet jihyo noona..

 

- In the past -

A little boy cried in the crowd. He lost his mother and nobody care with this boy. but then someone walked toward him.

"Why did you crying ?" a woman voice talked to him

"Motherr .. i lost my mother" answered that little boy

"Noona will helped you to seacrhed your mother, okay ? Please don't cry" That woman wipe that little boy tears. Her word made a little boy stop crying, her word liked a magic and her face liked an angel.

"My name is jihyo. Song ji hyo" That noona smiled widely when she introduced her name.

"Joongki. Song Joongki." replied that little boy. It felt weird that he trusted this noona, a stranger for him. But her face didn't look like a criminal.

Then someone walked toward them. A man who had a little eyes.

"Why jihyo ah ? Annyeong little boy  ~ " That man wave his hand infront of my face. A really warm smile appeared in his face.

"He lost his mother oppa. i think i'm not going to watched football tournament with you. I'll take care this boy, i'll seacrhed for his mother" Jihyo said to a man beside her.

"Then i'm not going to watched that too. I'll accompanied you jihyo ah. Okay ?" that man replied

"Noo oppa. Just go and watched, i'll watched that another time. Its your favorite player right ? Please don't made me as a barrier. Okay oppa ? Just listened to me once please.." Jihyo said with her aegyo voice. At least that man nodded and smiled, he asked jihyo to be safe and he said bye to a little boy with his warm smiled.

"Is that okay noona ? You really going to cancel your football tournament for me?" That boy who named joongki felt guilty

"Yes joongki ah. don't worry, everything will be alright. Now lets goo ~" Jihyo take his hand and hold his hand. They walked together and searched for his mother.

 

Time passed but no for Joongki. No matter what he still remember with that woman. A noona who help him and willing to cancel her appointment with a namja who looked like her boyfriend. Now that noona was known by world wide.She's an artist, and joongki became obsessed to be an actor because her. When he's strated to be know by world, he's approached Jihyo. The two of them became best of the friends. Jihyo seems didn't remember him , but was not a big problem. When jihyo filming "goong" for the first time, Joongki visited her and he brought her some snack. They ate and talked together. But then a couple of man and woman walked toward them.

"Jihyo ah and joongki, its jongkook. you known him right ? a member of turbo in the past" Eunhye who at that time filming the same film with jihyo introduced jongkook. Jihyo seemed blank, but joongki remember.. That person was the same person who approached them in the past. That person who has appointment to watched football tournament with jihyo..

"Annyeonghaseo, nice to meet you" Jongkook  smiled.

"Oh annyeong, nice to meet you too" Jihyo replied back and joongki smiled to jongkook

When eunhye and jongkook walked to another location, Jihyo started to talk.

"Well joongki ah. If you want to know its not our first meet, we were friend when noona in high school. Yeah we knew each other because one day i bumped to him and from that time we've became friend. i even have a feeling for him but i couldn't tell him, and until now i couldn't forgot him" Jihyo said but her face really look pale

"So why the two of you like a stranger ? didn't the two of you already be a friend ?" Joongki frowned

"Yes, but its already a long time ago. The last time i saw him when we have an appointment, but at that time noona cancel that appointment. After that we never saw each other because he and his family moved to another city. And now maybe he already forgot about me" Jihyo face really sad.

"What i thought was true" joongki said.

"Um, what are you talking about ah ?" Jihyo seemed confused

"No nothing noona." Joongki said

 

Jongkook and jihyo were closed now. The two of them knew each other phone number, when jihyo filming "goong", jongkook visited her and talked together with jihyo, joongki and eunhye. Joongki felt his hope already destroyed. There's no way he can rivaled with jongkook. Joongki always just a friend for jihyo, nothing more. Jihyo never saw him as a man, jihyo just saw him as her dongsaeng. Joong ki knew that jongkook feel the same with jihyo. And again joongki just can watched them. Then in the end day of their shooting, something happen. Its maybe the last time she can saw jongkook so jihyo decide to told jongkook about her feeling, at that time Jongkook and eunhye were together in the rest room. Jihyo decided to stay in outside, but then she heard something..

"Oppa, i like you..i'm sorry i say something like this suddenly but i really can't hide it anymore"  Eunhye said that loud enough to be heard by jihyo. Jihyo seemed suprised with that. but she decided to heard what jongkook said

"Eunhye ah.. oppa like you too" jongkook said, but before he could finished his word, without he knew jihyo already run, its hurt. She tought jongkook felt the same with her, but..

"but oppa like you as a sister. Oppa already love someone and its jihyo.." Jongkook said but its too late now. Jihyo already misunderstand with what she heard

 

Jihyo bumped to Joongki in the parking car. She already drop her tears. Jihyo explained everything to joongki. And so its the last time Jihyo and jongkook met. Jongkook tried to Called her and came to her apartement but Jihyo always avoid him. And with that the two of them make a promise to themself that if they met again, they'll acted like a stranger.

 

Joongki tried hard to made jihyo forgot about jongkook. He always accompanied jihyo , and tried to make jihyo comfortable. Jihyo could forget jongkook a little with joongki existence. Until they finished filming " frozen flower" , She already forgot about jongkook and started to look joongki as a man. But that time joongki start to let her go, Joongki already gave up that time and the two of them never met again until jihyo appear at runningman..

 

*Flashback End*

"So the three of you already knew each other for a long time ? Woah amazing"  Kwangsoo clap his hand

"What so amazing with that ? In the end i'm always the one who stayed back. The one who already give everything but being tossed up in the trash" Joongki said

"Eyyy, you couldn't say something like that. It would be great for everybody if they can be together. Let her go, will you ? Its better to see someone you love happy with someone else." Kwang soo gave him an advice

"i'll let go of noona now. But if he hurt her once again, i promised i'll back and tried again for noona." Joongki said, there's anger in his voice but in fact he trust jongkook can make jihyo happy more than him. and there's one reason again why he let go jihyo. His manager told him that he must stop to be main cast in runningman because he will more busy than before, his schedule will be full for a week, there's no time for him to shooting runningman. And because his loveline with jihyo, His manager afraid it will bring harm to his career. So its a right decision to him to let jihyo now..

"You're drunken now. Stop talking, and just sleep. i'll bring you to your apartement" Kwang soo said, he understand what his buddy feel about.

 

In the next episode, Joongki already talked to jihyo about their relationship. Jihyo drop her tears when joongki said he want to end their relationship. Jihyo couldn't said anything and she just nodded. She knew it must be hard to joongki to suffer from all things that happen, and she can understand. In the end filming Joongki must go to another location for shooting his drama.  Jongkook walked toward jihyo who seemed blank.

"Do you need a ride? " Jongkook asked

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well for spartace shipperr >.< After this chapter jongkook would take his role, stay tune ^^