E.L.E Ever Lasting Enemy

SM Agent: 007

Bang!

"!"

Bang!

"Kyuhyun to your left!"

Bang!

"Eunhyuk duck!"

Bullets were heard throughout the entire room. Some of the Super Junior members were wounded. You on the other hand had gracefully dodged ever bullet aimed for you. Your main focus was on Kang Dae. '...the agency has slacked...I'll be sure to train them even more...' You thought as you shot down a couple of men. Kang Dae though was seated watching the show happily.

'What a lazy bastard...' You thought again as you took a glance at him before shooting yet again.

"Kibum!"

'Kibum?!' You thought as you turned to find the young man bleeding from his abdomen. With that distraction a bullet dug it's way into your back shoulder.

"you!!" Donghae screeched as he watched your blood stain the white floors.

"Aish! Donghae get your head straight! Ryeowook you seem to be the one who knows most about medicines right? You and Hangeng tend to Kibum's wounds! The rest of you! We'll fight the rest of these s." You commanded when the sound of childish laughter rang in your ears and your eyebrow raised.

You scanned the members to find them much more surprised than you. 'What exactly is going on?' You thought as you slowly turned to face Kang Dae's men.

But before you could even think two men plowed through all the men on a motorcycle.

"Henry! Zhou Mi!" You heard the members cry in happiness and with that all the members stood, including Kibum.

"Now you're really going to regret messing with SM." Sungmin said with an awful large amount of confidence and will power in his eyes.

The other members held the same look and you cracked a smile. 'Perhaps...they don't need training...' You thought as you watched them take down many of the members with great harmony. That all changed when Kang Dae stood up and stared at all the members in disgust.

That one look set Donghae off and he ran at the man recklessly. 'On second thought...maybe No.3 here might need a bit more knowledge in that little brain of his...' You thought as you stared at Donghae with a little bit of irritation.

All the members had the same look as they stared at Donghae.

"Yah! No.3 get your act together!" Eunhyuk scolded as he grabbed Donghae.

"Did you not see that look he gave?! That look...that disgusting look he gave us...I hate it...it tells me lies!" Donghae retorted with malice in his voice.

'lies?...Donghae...what exactly do you mean by that?' You thought as your gaze settled on Donghae's uneasy form.

"Hae! You never act like this! Get a grip!" Leeteuk said smacking the side of Donghae's head.

Silence.

Donghae stared at Leeteuk with an unknown emotion in his eyes. "You all don't understand what I see. You all don't understand what I know." He stated when the sound of clapping was heard.

"Fabulous. This 'family' quarrel is quite entertaining. Too bad I have to end that now." He said shoving the members aside one by one. Some of them slamming into the walls, others getting the wind knocked out of them.

"Now Miss. 7...I believe we have unfinished business." He said staring down at your calm form.

"I believe we do."

"Yah! Get away from her!" Your eyes glanced around and your eyes widened as you found that the voice was Heechul's.

"...what?"

"You heard me! Get the hell away from her!" Heechul repeated once again as he slowly got up.

Slowly every single one of the members stood. All of their eyes staring at Kang Dae with a strong hate.

"You heard him. Get away. If you have business with her then you have business with us." Henry said as he crossed his arms.

"He's right. She's one of us. If you have some business with her then you include us, Super Junior." Leeteuk added as he stood next to you with a leader like aura.

Instinctively your lips made a small smile, this feeling...this foreign unknown feeling that bubbled up in your chest...it felt strange yet it made you stronger as well as happier. 'Looks like...SM hasn't really slacked...' You thought as you smiled and soon you felt the other members pile up beside and behind you.

Donghae and Eunhyuk hugging you from behind, Leeteuk holding your hand while Heechul held the other.

"You mess with someone important to this agency then you will have to face all of us. And when I mean all of us I mean every single person that has been in contact with SM Agency." Hangeng said as he stared at Kang Dae.

Kang Dae on the other hand was shocked, what had happened to the old SM Agency? What happened to their every agent for themselves? 'Aish...this agency is really ed up...changing everything in such a short amount of time...' He thought and you smirked staring up at Kang Dae with an over whelming amount of willpower.

"That's right Kang Dae...even if I don't really know how much has changed here...I'll be sure to accept every single thing. So keep in mind that you'll be against not only me but everyone here." You said and Kang Dae swore under his breath.

"This won't be the last you'll see of me...this is the only time I'll leave you in peace..." He snarled out as he retreated with s.

But before he really left you called out to him.

"Oh and Kang Dae...since Super Junior has E.L.F.'s...You'll be my first E.L.E" You said with a grin.

Kang Dae though stared at you as if you were insane. "And what the does that mean?"

"You're my Ever Lasting Enemy."

And with that said Kang Dae and s left.

'SM has surely changed...this is a new threat to my agency...we're going to have to up our forces...I'll probably have to warn my allies...' He thought as he exited SM.


Dun dun dun~! Another update! :D Hope you enjoy this chapter!