Meeting and Humourous Introductions

SM Agent: 007

Date: June 26 Time: 1:17a.m Place: SM Entertainment: SM Agency HQ

"...So let me get this straight. You all are secret agents that use your pop star out look as a cover-up so you can protect the innocent?" You asked as you collected your thoughts slowly.

At the moment you were seated at a large conference table with the other idols surrounding you. To your right was who you assumed to be Donghae and to your left was...Yesung? Aigo this was going to be a pain.

"Neh. You are going to be an Assistant manager. That is your cover up. In reality your real job will be to assisst one of these idol groups. I'm still looking for other qualified people to assisst a few others." The manager replied as he stared at you.

"...Give me some time to process all of this..." You stated as you stared at your lap in deep thought.


Earlier

"W-What's going on?!"  You said completely shocked with the seen before you. "No. 3!" You heard a brash voice yell and your gaze fixated on a man who had a laptop on his lap. 'K-Kyuhyun?' You thought as you stared in disbelief. "What do you want Maknae?!" 'Donghae' fired back with a pout on his face.

"Sit down! We have to introduce ourselves to our newest member!" He replied with a smirk on his face. "Well you didn't have to call me by a stupid number..." 'Donghae' grumbled as he sat himself down.

"Boys. Introduce yourselves." The manager stated and fifteen males stood before you, all wearing a sapphire blue tie.

"Hello~! We are Super Juni-OR!" They said with a grin on their faces.

"Park Jeong-su. Or what many E.L.F.'s call me Leeteuk the Angel of the group~."

"Yah! I'm Kim Heechul, and ignore the Oldie over there."

"Yah! I'm not old!"

"Ahaha...I'm Hangeng. Sorry for the two...children over there."

"Kim Jongwoon or Yesung Lead Vocalist."

"Yah! Kim Youngwoon here the most handsome~. But remember me by Kangin."

"Shin Donghee~, Or Shindong...you can make good food right? Wookie is usually out on missions and I have to suffer by the other members cooking...like...Kyu's..."

"Yah! It's not that bad!"

"Aigo...Kyu just let it go. Anyway I'm Lee Sungmin. Let's stay on good terms neh~?"

"I'm Eun---"

"LEE HYUKJAE!"

"...Aish I'm Lee Hyukjae but I would prefer! To be called Eunhyuk."

"Hello! I'm Zhoumi~."

"I'm Lee Donghae~. Better known to be a fish lover."

"WHICH IS TRUE!"

"YAH! CAN WE STOP INTERRUPTING EACH OTHER?!"

"Aish! You all are like kids!"

"Kyuhyun you shut up! You're more childish than us!"

"...Aigo...ignore them all. I'm Choi Siwon."

"I'm Kim Ryeowook, as Shindongie said I also go by Wookie and I go on many missions."

"Ah. Yo. I'm Kim Kibum. The only sane one out of these fools."

"YAH!"

"SHUT UP! IT'S MY TURN! A-hem. I'm Cho Kyuhyun.---"

"Did you say Cho 'GU'hyun?"

"...Donghae-hyung we're going to go visit the ear doctor after this arasso?"

"....Sorry continue."

"Thank you~. As I was saying I'm Cho Kyuhyun, evil makane of the group."

"Yo yo yo~! I'm Henry Lau~! Nice to meet you~!"

After that long and humourous introduction you bowed and introduced yourself. "Hello. I'm you. I hope we can get a long well." And soon enough the explaination came out.


woo woo! The Explaination coming up next chapter! (\(ovo)/) Hope you're enjoying the story! Aigooo Donghae. man number three...what are we going to do with you? (_ _||)