The Sapphire Blue Letter

SM Agent: 007

Date: June 26 Time: 12:05 a.m. Place: SM Entertainment: Entrance

Night. The time of day where anything could happen, and here you were, you, standing outside of SM Entertainment with a sapphire blue envelope in your warm hands.

Earlier today you received the envelope with no sender Just a time, date, address, and attire. Confused yet curious you decided to go ahead and meet this mysterious sender. You busied yourself with household chores, work, and food. Though in the back of your head that little adventerous feeling was boucing around happily and anticipating for the meet up.

Once the time neared you wore what the letter requested, a clean sleek pair of black jeans, a nice short sleeved button up shirt, a light black coat, a sapphire blue tie, and a fedora to shadow your face from unwanted eyes.

So now here you are standing outside of the location asked; waiting and anticipating for what might happen next when a smooth voice interrupted your thoughts.

"you I presume?"

You turned around and in front of you was a man that stood at least a few inches taller than you. His attire quite close to your very own except for the single rose that made itself comfortable in his front pocket.

"U-Um...yes that's me." You replied with a faint stutter in your voice. Normally you were bright happy and daring, but given with the circumstances that this was a man who seemed quite strong and requested you to be out here at such a late time your voice faltered.

The man's lips curled into a small smile and he slowly walked towards you. The sound of his heels clicking against the pavement made your heartbeat increase. What was he going to do? ? Kill? Both?!

"Aish~. Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just here to you into the building." He said with a gentle tone. His voice was soft, deep, and husky. Just hearing him speak sent shivers down your spine.

"...Don't think I'm rude or anything but...who are you?" You retaliated softly as he lead you into the dark building.

You noticed that his smile widened slightly and a soft chuckle escaped his lips. "You'll find out soon enough. But I will say this, the color of that envelope has something to do with me." He replied and soon enough you were in deep thought recalling everything that lead you up to this point in time.


Now let's rewind shall we?

Date: June 25 Time: 8:35 a.m. Place: you's Home: Bedroom

Beep Beep Beep Beep Be--

"Aigo...another new day..." You whispered as you groggily sat up. Today was another ordinary day....well for others but not for you. Today you had to go job hunting once again. Luckily you had an interview with SM Entertainment, a place where you most wished to work just so you could meet some of the idols.

Now don't get me wrong, you are a major fan but you understood that even they were humans who needed some personal space. It was strange, and sometimes embarrassing  to see people who were in the same fan base as you, doing things you could only dream of doing.

Getting up from your comfy bed you agonizingly made your way towards the bathroom. In your head you cursed at the sun for rising, you were not a morning person.

Approximately 20 minutes passed and you emerged from the bathroom wearing some business attire. "Alright you...today is the day to win this interview!" You said to yourself as you passed the mirror. Quickly you grabbed an apple and you made your way towards your car. Before you left the mail man had arrived and slipped your mail into your mail slot. The sapphire blue envelope lingering in his hands for a moment before he slipped it in.

"So this is going to be our new edition hm~?" The man said sighing, his face shadowed by the hat he wore and soon his phone rang. Picking it up he hummed.

"Did you deliver it Hyungie~?"

"Neh~. I'll be returning to base now Hae."

"Alright~! See you soon Hyungie!"


Date: June 25 Time: 9:30 a.m. Place: SM Entertainment: Waiting Room

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

That annoying clock, constantly ticking, making you impatiently tap your foot. "you." Hearing your name you quickly stood up and bowed making your way into the manager's office.

"Ah. Miss. you. I have heard many things about you." The manager said and you nodded slowly, unsure of where this was going.

"You don't need to worry about the interview. You've already got the job." He said with a mysterious smile.

"E-Eh?! S-Seriously?! Omo! T-Thank you!" You said bowing multiple times.

"It's nothing~. I know you will be a fine member here. Someone will come to tell you what your job is tomorrow."

And with that you left the building and back to your home where you encountered the strange blue letter.


Date: June 26 Time: 1:05 a.m Place: SM Entertainment: Unknown

"Miss you do you have that letter from this morning?" The mysterious man asked and you nodded slowly pulling out the enchanting blue letter.

"Good. We can continue then." He said happily as he continued leading you towards a pair of a brace of velvet red doors.

As you walked you caught sight of him whispering to a little microphone that was attached to his jacket.

'Weird...something...seems off with SM now...here I thought that I would be happy meeting idols...but now...I'm a little un sure...' You thought when you looked up to be face to face with a pair of charming brown eyes.

"So this is our new edition No. 3?" The man asked with a small smirk on his face. His jaw-line was sharp and...wait...no...C-Choi Siwon?!

"Yah! Why am I always number 3?!" The man next to you whined as he groaned.

'Siwon' laughed, "Relax. I'm only having fun. It would be worse with the others neh? Now let's help this young girl get accustomed to...this new environment."

"Fine..." You heard 'No. 3' grumble. 'Number 3...' you thought when something clicked. 'D-Donghae?' Soon your thoughts were cut short when you felt a million pair of eyes on you.

"Ah. There you are you. Now we can get started." The manager said with a smile on his face as you observed your surroundings.

Idols. Idols everywhere wearing an outfit similar to yours except their ties being a different color from yours.

"W-What's going on?!"


First chapter done! (o 3o)/ What do you think? Poor Fishy...he's number three here too! ^^; Stay tuned for the next chapter!