The Explaination and The Past

SM Agent: 007

"Now to explain what SM Entertainment really is." The Manager began as everyone took their seats. You were slightly confused as to why the other idol groups hadn't introduced themselves to you.

"To start, SM is actually an agency to protect the innocent, and reduce the amount of crime that happens through out the Eastern nations. It is rare for us to ever fly over to the Western nations." He began and you slowly nodded, slowly absorbing the information.

"Now I bet you're curious as to why only Super Junior introduced themselves to you right?" At this you slowly nodded again and the manager laughed softly.

"You will be their 'Assistant Manager' during the day and an SM agent at night. So really you will be assisting them. You'll move into their dorm and you'll know their positions for our agency." He said and you leaned back in your seat. "I see..."

"I expect that you protect them with your life. Just like I expect them to protect you with theirs. You will be a family with them. In fact everyone here is your family. Once you officially agree to become an agent we will care and love you. Just as if you were our own sister."

With this new information in your head you smiled at the sweet thought. 'A...family...I haven't seen mine in god--- whoops I mean shisus knows how long?' You thought to yourself as you smiled. In truth your parents disowned you and left you to fend for yourself. A few years past and a couple took you in when you were at least 4 years old. They married and adopted you, raised you as if they were your own, but god had to take your mother away when you were 9. She was diagnosed with cancer, within her last months of living she told you many things. She told you how great you would become, how strong and admired you would be. Then...just like that she was gone, off to the other side.

Your father was miserable, but he pulled himself together for you. He worked hard, helped you study, took you out, and cared for you unlike your birth parents, but god had to take him too.

One day...he was out driving, getting you an early middle school promotion gift. He was excited and happy to see your shining face, but as he turned the corner to the shop a large truck crashed into him. He died on the spot, the driver who crashed into him being drunk.

When the news hit you...you weren't the same. You tried to live up to what your mother encouraged for you but it all crumbled once you started high school.

So deep in thought you didn't notice the gentle hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see Sungmin giving you a comforting smile, and in an instant you knew you were crying.

"you...it's okay...whatever you were thinking of whatever made you cry...please try to ignore it neh?" He whispered into your ear in a comforting manner and you nodded gently wiping the tears away as Donghae gently rubbed your back in a soothing manner.

"...That...sounds really nice Manager-hyung." You replied with a soft hiccup.

"So...what do you say you?" He asked and you sighed leaning back.

"...let me get this straight..."


Now

You thought about all the pros and cons on this decision, would it be worth it? 'I might get severely injured...have to do things I'm probably not good at...have to deal with weapons...learn even more things...' you pondered as you sighed in frustration when the thought about having a family appeared in your head again. The love...the care...the affection...would it really be worth it?

"you We don't have all night. We need a decision." The manager interrupted and you blinked then sighed determing your fate

"...My answer is....."


And the third update! ovo I hope you all are enjoying this so far. (> u <)