Agent 007

SM Agent: 007

Date: June 27 Time: 3:07p.m. Place: SM Entertainment: Medical Room

About an hour had passed and here you were unconscious on the hospital bed. A heart monitor was hooked up to you so the members knew that you were still here, and just sleeping.

"So Teukie explain to us how the resurface of memories work here with our equipment." Heechul said with a dull expression on his face as he sat on the chair. The other members were currently scattered about the room, but as soon as they heard what Heechul asked all their gazes fell on their leader who was watching you.

"Yea...Hyung can you explain?" Ryeowook asked as he slowly seated himself next to you's bed.

"Ah sure. No point in keeping it a secret from you guys." Leeteuk finally replied as he sat down in a chair facing s.

"When you resurface your memories it may be painful. You'll get headaches, feel nausea, and very light headed.Here the person will be unconscious as the memories slowly replay through your mind. That's what these are for." He stated indicating to the pads on the sides of your head.

"How long does it usually take?"

"Depends how many memories are being resurfaced, but like I said you seems special...so she may have more memories then we think." Leeteuk whispered and soon all of their gazes fell on your unmoving form.


Date: Unknown Time: Unknown Place: Unknown

Darkness. Never ending darkness.

"Where am I?" You asked aloud as you walked down the dark path when all of a sudden memories flew by you. All the memories consisting from your birth to now. But what were those? What are those ones with caution tape on them?

Taking a cautious step forward your gaze settled along the center. A rather old memory that dated back when you had finished high school.

"Well...whatever this is...doesn't hurt to take a peek..." You whispered and slowly you walked towards the memory, and just like that everything flashed before your eyes.


Date: June 27 Time: 5:03p.m Place: SM Entertainment: Medical Room

"Aish...it's been two hours and she hasn't moved..." Kangin said irritated.

Outside of the room the other idols were at war with whoever had invaded the company, and so far they were loosing.

"Aigo! This is tough! What kind of enemy is this?!" Kyuhyun said from his seat in rage as he watched the whole scene. Kibum on the other hand was observing the scene silently, hacking away at his memory to try and remember who thiss enemy was.

Before they could say anything else the sound of footsteps approaching the control room made their eyes narrow and their heartbeats increase.

"...Kyu we're going to have to go through the vents." Kibum uttered under his breath and Kyuhyun groaned.

"Hyung...you know that I'm still injured from the last mission..." He whispered but Kibum gave him a look and he grumbled heading towards the wall and slowly unfolding the vent.

Quickly he and Kibum crawled into the space and he folded the vent so that it closed. Luckily the vent was a large enough size for a human being and quickly the pair scurried to where their members might be.

Back with the others they heard footsteps rapidly making their way to the medical room and Leeteuk stood up. "...We have to fight and protect you...she's still unconscious." Leeteuk said and some of the members groaned, but with the look Leeteuk gave them they resumed to their emotionless facade.

Suddenly there was pouding on the door and the members readied their weapons when the vent near Yesung and Siwon burst open and Kyuhyun and Kibum jumped out.

"Miss us?" Kyuhyun said with a grin when the pouding on the door continued, "Alright....forgetting what I just said let's beat these s." Kyuhyun said falling into his emotionless facade.

"Aigo...if only Zhou mi and Henry weren't on that mission Boss sent them on then we would have the strength of Super Junior..." Donghae groaned which earned him a smack on the head from Eunhyuk.

"Aish No. 3 you complain too much." He said smirking and the other members snickered under their breaths when the door burst open.

But just as the door burst your eyes opened and you sat up taking the pads off of your head and the pads for your heart.

"you?!" The members asked wide-eyed when Yesung was shoved against the other members.

"Looks like you guys started the party without me." You said grinning and hopping down from the hospital bed.

"Looks like we meet again." The man in front said as he took a step forward.

"Indeed."

"Now tell me again...who are you?"

"I'm 7...double-0 7 to be exact. And I'm SM Agency's best Agent."


And here's the next chapter! ouo One of the chapters will show the memories of you being an agent so look forward to it! ^^