29305 Emergency

SM Agent: 007

Bang!

"!"

Everything was in slow-mo for you. The members diving, someone pulling you out of Kangin's hold, the bullet hitting the wall where you were last sitting, the shock.

You blinked your eyes and shook your head. Around you, you heard the members talking in soft yet fast words to each other; quickly using hand actions to explain to some that needed visuals.

You on the other hand, you were clutching the side of your head, trying to soothe the pulses that banged against your cranuium. "you-ah..." You heard a voice say and you looked up to see Eunhyuk.

"Y-Yes?"

"...your brain hurts doesn't it?" He whispered gently placing a hand on your head. You nodded and his eyes seemed to narrow. "Hyung..." He whispered and in a snap Leeteuk was by your side.

"What is it Eunhyuk?"

"...those memories...they're trying to resurface again...she really is something..." Eunhyuk said and Leeteuk nodded with a faint smile on his face.

"If I'm correct only those that have had memories from being here in the agency before could have them resurfaced..." Leeteuk muttered and Eunhyuk's eyes widened.

"So you're saying that you could be...."

"....that she could be a past member that was in a horrid accident." Leeteuk finished with a large grin on his face.

"...should we try to resurface them?" Eunhyuk asked when another bullet whizzed by his head.

"....I think we should she may be good help." He said and quickly he signaled to the other members the plan that he had in mind.


Other side of the Room

"Aigo! Hyung what are you thinking?!" Sungmin whispered a bit ticked off. He was already annoyed with the shooter right now but trying to move to a different location just to resurface memories?! You have got to be joking.

"Aigo. Sungmin let's just go with it. He's our leader." Shindong said glancing back to the black clad figure at the entrance.

"What if we risk getting you hurt!?" Donghae interjected, worry clearly written on his face.

"I highly doubt Hyung would let that happen." Yesung popped in and the others sighed nodding.

"I hope your right Hyungie..." Donghae mumbled as they began to plan their choice of action.


Date:  June 27 Time: 2:47p.m. Place: SM Entertainment: Control Room

"Now let's see what kind of bastard we're dealing with." Kyuhyun muttered as he sat down in the seat before him and Kibum nodded silent with a slight frown on his face.

In a flurry of buttons the entire place was in lockdown and tapes were rolling. Kyuhyun rolled the chair over to the intercom and contacted the other idol's rooms that were here in the building.

"This is a 29305 emergency. I repeat this is a 29305 emergency." He stated calmly into the mic.


Back to You

"This is a 29305 emergency. I repeat this is a 29305 emergency."

Kyuhyun's words rang through your head and in a flash memories of you running down the hallway with a gun in your hand appeared.

You saw yourself running, running and getting other people holding guns to the destination room. You saw a flurry of moments and a gunshot. Blood. Splattered blood on the walls and you looked to your arm to find a bullet wound except...this you wasn't crying or trembling in fear like you would think. Instead you were panicked about the others around you.

You were pushing the other members into a room and then you saw yourself standing tall and proud against who ever was in the building. Before you could remember what you said Eunhyuk's voice brough you back.

"you!"

"H-Huh?"

"Oh thank shisus you're alive!" He whispered and in a heartbeat you felt a rush of wind pass you. Surprised you looked to find all the members running towards what seemed to be a nursing room. The next thing you know you're laying down on a hospital bed with Leeteuk and Hangeng on either side of you chatting with each other quickly. You glanced up to find some of the other members near the door with guns in their hands.

"W-What's going on?..." You whispered a bit frightened when Hangeng looked down at you.

"Trust us you....We promise you that you won't get hurt." He said with a smile on his face and you slowly nodded.

"Alright Hyung...let's start the procedure."


Here's the update for today! ouo I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I'll work on the next one soon!