The Answer

SM Agent: 007

"...My answer is..."

"...No...I'm really sorry but...this is too much for me." You replied with a solemn expression on your face.

"...I understand, but before you leave tonight we're going to have to erase the memories of this very night and you ever getting that letter." The manager said with a soft and sad voice.

"Alright..."

"You still have the job of being an assistant manager but you won't be as close to the band you're assigned to." The manager said and you nodded. Soon Leeteuk stood up and walked over to you.

"you. I'll you to the room where we'll...erase the memory of today." He told you with a soft yet sad tone.

"Okay...I'm really sorry Leeteuk-ssi...I really am but...this is something I don't think I'm capable of." You told him, the very thought of pointing a gun to someone disturbed you to no end.

"It's okay...I understand." He replied with a sad smile and gently he grasped your hand; leading you towards a dark room.

With gentle care he seated you down in a chair and he headed towards a cabinet. "Something...that won't hurt..." He mumbled under his breath as he pulled out a little vile and a syringe and needle.

You stared at him, his tall well built back facing you. He wasn't as muscular as Siwon but was still a great sight to look at. You blushed slightly and turned your head away from him as your thoughts began to go a bit over.

"you. May I please see your arm?" His voice interjected through your thoughts and you blinked then nodded.

"Of course. Here." Slowly you revealed your right arm and he walked over kneeling down next to you.

"You'll feel a slight prick...You'll fall asleep as soon as I inject it. You'll wake up in your bedroom...you won't remember this night and you'll come to work tomorrow..." He whispered as you nodded, and soon enough he injected the elixir into your arm.

A few seconds past and you were still slightly awake which shocked him. "E-Eh? You should be asleep by now...you...are you feeling drowsy or sleepy?" He asked you while staring at your sleepy face with worry.

"Mmm...a bit...tired..." You replied with a soft voice and he nodded. "Go to sleep you...just try...please...I'll even sing you a lullaby." He cooed and you lazily nodded 

Your eyes slowly closed and soon you heard his gentle voice singing to you. Moments later you were in your dream world; fast asleep with a content smile on your face.

"...I hope you will make good decisions you..." You heard his voice say before a warm pair of lips found their way onto your forehead and soon you forgot everything from the night.


Date: June 27 Time: 8:36a.m. Place: you's Home: Bedroom

Beep Beep Beep Be--

"...mmm...another day..." You began when your brain finally caught up with what happened yesterday. "...I...have work?! !" And with that you bolted up from your bed and you made a beeline for the bathroom.

Moments later you emerged wearing a pair of dark black jeans, a white tee shirt along with a black jacket, and a black and white scarf. You stared at yourself in the mirror and sighed. "Aigo...I feel like...something is off...but I don't know what..." You muttered to your self but shrugged your shoulders and left for the kitchen.

You made yourself a quick breakfast and in a snap you were on your way towards SM Entertainment. Yet the strange feeling from earlier still lingered in your mind.


Date: June 27 Time: 10:03a.m. Place: SM Entertainment: Dance Room Hallway

"Ah! you! There you are." You turned your head to see Super Junior's manager. "Your idol group is Super Junior. Today they only have dance practice. Make sure they eat and take necessary breaks. These boys tend to take things to the extreme. Besides that try to keep their tension down." He said and you nodded slowly. "Good luck."

And with that the manager left, leaving you alone out in the hallway when an eerie feeling crawled up on your shoulders. "Aish...I seriously need to calm down..." You whispered to yourself and slowly you made your way into the dance room.

Once inside you noticed many pairs of eyes on you. "U-Um..Hello I'm you...I'll be your assistant manager starting today. I hope we'll get along." You said with a deep bow. Once you stood up your eyes landed on Leeteuk and immediately your brain pulsed causing you to clutch your head in pain.

"you are you okay?" Slowly you lifted your head up to meet Siwon's worried gaze.

"N-Neh...just a bad headache..." You replied, you noticed the other members talking with each other, surprise and shock present on their faces.

"A-Anyway your manager wanted you guys to practice today. That's pretty much it. Don't practice to hard and be sure to take some breaks." You told them lightly and they nodded; beginning to practice for their up coming concert.


Hours past and you were sitting against the wall watching them goof off but still get work done. A smile made it's way onto your face as your inner fan girl made it's way to your main core. 'Aish! I have to remain business like!' you scolded yourself when a gun shot was heard.

"E-Eh?"

"! Why now of all times?!" You heard Heechul yell.

"It doesn't matter we have to get rid of whoever it is." Leeteuk's voice rang in a leader like tone and in a flash you were scooped into Kangin's arms.

"Try to remain calm alright? Leave everything to us." He said with a grin and soon your head started pounding again.

In a flash the members changed from their sweaty clothes into sleek black suits. Some of them wearing fedoras. As soon as you saw them in the attire your head started pounding again and you clutched the side of your head. The members staring at you in worry.

"you...are you sure you're alright?" Sungmin's voice rang and you slowly nodded wincing.

"...We can't stall. Kibum and Kyuhyun head to the control room and try to see what happened as well as get the building into lock down. We can't let who ever came in here escape." Leeteuk said in a leader like tone. You saw Kibum and Kyuhyun nod before leaving the group.

"W...What's going on?" You whispered.

"I'm sorry you we can't explain but all we can do for now is protect you from who ever is here."

"Hyung! We'll get in trouble! You know how he is..." Ryeowook said with a frown clearly etched on his face.

"What is our job?" He retored and Ryeowook stated silent.

"......"

"What is our job?!"

"...to protect the innocent..." You heard Ryeowook mutter when memories flashed before your eyes and you tensed clutching your head tightly.

"you?"

"M-Memories...I don't know from when but...t-they keep appearing..." You replied softly.

"I knew you were something special..." You heard Leeteuk mutter with a slight smile on his face.

"W-What?"

BANG!


And we'll find out what happens next in the next Chapter! :D Hope you're enjoying the story!