What do you mean by SM's Best Agent?!

SM Agent: 007

"...you...what do you mean by SM Agency's best Agent?" Ryeowook slowly asked as his eyes widened.

"I mean what I say...I've recovered every single one of my memories...and this...this is an old enemy of mine from long ago." You replied walking towards the man when Siwon pulled you away.

"you...I understand you may be the best but please don't fight...you're unarmed and you've just woken up from regaining past memories..." He stated with a worried tone.

"He's right you-ah. You probably feel blood rushing through you as well as adrenaline from laying in one position for a long amount of time." Leeteuk added in. The other members, besides Ryeowook who was still trying to calm down, on the other hand had their guns pointed towards the enemy. None of them dared to break their positions.

"Please. You guys don't know who I am." You stated with a malicious smirk on your face, and in a snap you had taken Siwon's and Leeteuk's guns from their hands.

Shocked the both of them stared at you, "you?! How?!"

"Never mind about that! You both are men right? Fight with your fists." You interjected with a small chuckle. Their faces at the moment were priceless, if you weren't in a dire situation you swore that Kyuhyun and Kibum would've taken pictures.

"...fine...only this once!" Leeteuk grumbled as he got into a fighting stance; Siwon following shortly.

"So...who are you again?" You asked as you began twirling one of the guns.

The man snorted, "You forgot my name? Some great agent you are." He sneered as the men behind him laughed.

Your facial expression didn't seem to pleased and you sent him a cold malice stare.

The members of Super Junior seemed surprised by the drop in temperature but didn't dare say a word, a large sum of them were surprised at how cold you could really be.

"Kang Dae-ah...Kang Dae-ah...How could I ever forget such a 'great' name?" You said sarcastically.

Around you the members gave a little grin in amusement. You in turn gave the man in front of you a deathly smile. "It seems my friends agree with me."

'F-Friends?!' Thought all the members; all of their eyes held shock as well as a secret happiness.

Kang Dae scoffed walking up to you so that the both of you were only a mere foot away.

Heechul and Kangin glared as their eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. 'You better take a step back ...'

The other members seemed to notice the strange yet familiar aura in the room and Kibum began to snicker. Soon enough the rest of the members let out little laughs, you included.

"What?! What's so ing funny?!" Kang Dae yelled as he stared at the members in shock. Yesung recovering slightly gave a dark smirk, "You better be prepared to face our diva and dad then." and with that Kangin and Heechul lunged at the man.


Minutes passed and just like that Kangin and Heechul had weakened Kang Dae.

"What's the matter Kang Dae? Where's that man who got my blood running? Who made my adrenaline rush?" You sneered as you took a step forward, but once you said that Kang Dae gave off a strange aura as well as a look.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion when something clicked. "Get Heechul and Kangin off of him now! All of you be prepared to fight...something about him is off!" You commanded and in an instant Hangeng and Leeteuk, with the help of Siwon, managed to pull the two members off. The rest pulled out their guns respectively.

It was silent...a bit too silent when a deep laugh sounded in the room. It bounced off the walls; resonating in everyone's ears. Then it was silent again.

Slowly Kang Dae stood up and slowly he walked towards you. Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk glared beginning to move towards you when you put a hand up at them.

Donghae, being the man he was, was about to object when Shindong grabbed his collar as he slowly shook his head.

"Since you want that old Kang Dae back...you got it then you." He stated in a spine chilling cold voice and just like that the fight started.


And here is an update! :D Hope you guys are liking this ^^