9

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

Amusement Park Journey 3

-

Thanks ichathoriqlover for the idea.

-========-

         9

-========-

-

That was Ren who noticed the little boy first. He’s older few months than her and attending different class at kindergarten but they still friends, and a bit more for Ren. She won’t said out loud, but she had crush at him. A bit too fast maybe for a little girl like her liking someone but hey, love or in this case, crush, know no boundaries though, beside she always changing crush every day. She grabbed Sandeul hand, ran to the boy direction, leaving her brother Baro behind with Amber.

“Baekho.” She says. Grinning happily.

“Hey, Ren. Who is he?”

“My cousin, Sandeul. What are you doing here?” She asks curiously.

“I’m waiting my father, he’s go to buy something. And I started bored”

“Oh, let’s play together then. I’m sure you won’t bore anymore.”

“Sure, but we must wait my father first.” Not long after, a man approaching them, Ren recognizes him. He’s Kangin, her family doctor, one of her appa friends.

“Hello, uncle.” She smiled.

“Oh, Ren. Where’s your father?” Kangin asks.

“They waiting there, uncle.” She replied while pointing the bench where her father sat, “Can I play with Baekho, uncle?”

“Sure, don’t go too far.” The kids immediately ran to the nearest sand box, didn't realize, two kids were missing.

-==-

Baro looked at surrounding with wide eyes, completely scared and confused. He’s lost. That’s happened when he got sudden urge for using bathroom and without thinking twice or calling Siwon first, he ran and look for nearest bathroom. He realized he was lost when he stepped out the bathroom. He felt tears formed on his eyes but before he could cry his heart out, a yellow thing appeared beside him and hold his hand.

“Hamster, don’t cry.”

Baro pouted, he knows who that yellow thing is. “I’m not hamster Amber.”

“But you’re a cute hamster.” Amber mumbled; pulling her clothes hood so Baro won’t see her red face. There’s always reason behind action, right? There’s always reason why Amber likes to but Baro seem got Siwon’s dense trait or maybe he’s too naïve and couldn’t notice that the tomboy girl actually likes him. Well, young love.

“What?” The other inquired.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Amber tugged theirs, surprisingly, still entwined hand, urged Baro for starts walking, but it seems both of them were indeed lost after they walked for several minutes and ended back to the same place.

“We're lost.” Baro starts panic, as they couldn't find the place they were visit before, “Amber, we're lost!” He said again.

“Well, at least we’re lost together.” Said the girl nonchalantly while sat at the ground, made Baro gaped in disbelief to her, “Sit here and wait. I bet my father will realize that I’m missing soon.” She patted the ground beside her after that, she pulled out two strawberry lollipops from her pocket, “When we finished ate this lollipop, our father will come. So, sit and eat this.”

Despite hesitate, Baro still doing what Amber said, he trying to believe her since she’s mature enough for a five year old girl and she’s the only person he have right now.

-==-

No one noticed two kids were missing, not until Heechul suddenly texted Siwon; remind him for taking the kids for lunch. He got up and walked to Ren’s direction, frowned when he only found three kids.

“Ren, where’s Baro and Amber?” asked Siwon.

Ren stopped playing, “They near swings appa.”

He hurriedly going to the swings direction, but he still couldn’t find them.  He walked back to Ren, squatted in front of her, “Ren, baby, don’t go anywhere okay? Uncle Kangin will take all of you to ice cream parlor, do you like it?”

Ren nodded eagerly.

“Good. Wait here okay. Stay here until Kangin uncle fetched you. You too Baekho, Sandeul.”

Siwon ran back to the bench, he explaining as fast and as detailed as possible about Baro and Amber’s missing. Donghae’s face paled, “Hyukkie will kill me if something happened to Amber.”

“She won’t.” Kangin assured, “I’ll take the kids to ice cream parlor then.”

“Okay, thank you, hyung.” Said Siwon and after Kangin left to fetch the kids, he turned back to Donghae and Kyuhyun. “Donghae, you’ll go to east part. Kyuhyun, you’ll go to north part. I’ll go to the rest. Let’s go.” They ran as fast as possible. Their heart beating hard, especially Donghae’s and Siwon’s heart.

Siwon kept blaming his carelessness so did Donghae. They only hope the kids were stay in safe place and nothing will harm them. Kyuhyun got another idea. Between the three of them, Kyuhyun could consider as the calmest since Sandeul didn’t missing and he found new fastest way for finding Baro and Amber. Information Centre. He ran to that place and informing about two lost kids. The employee inside that place immediately makes an announcement. Donghae and Siwon also heard the announcement and both praising Kyuhyun’s sharp brain inwardly.

-=-

The two kids already moved to other place when Donghae passed the place they occupied previously. The sun too hot and burns their skin, that’s why they now sat under shade of tree at small park near Merry- go-Round, a bit isolated from the other eye.

Baro sat beside Amber and he was a bit confused with her, because Amber didn’t say a single word since before, she just sat in silence. Baro look at his side when he heard short sniff came from Amber. The girl’s head bowed. Baro took out the lollipop from his mouth before spoke up, “What happened?” he asks.

“Nothing.” The other replied, but Baro knew it’s not nothing.

He slid the hood off her head; make Amber lift her face in surprise and staring at him directly.

“You’re crying because your lollipop is missing.” Baro smiled smugly, satisfied with his own theory.

“My lollipop not missing, I ate it!” Amber snapped. Her face was red, mixed of anger and embarrassment. “I…” However, Amber couldn't finish her words after Baro gave his strawberry lollipop for her.

“Ate it. When you finished, our father will find us.” Said him.

“But that’s my words earlier.” She mumbled.

-==-

“Did you found the kids?” Siwon asks after met with Donghae and Kyuhyun. They both shook their head while panting.

“How can no one noticing a little girl with yellow pikachu costume? That’s not everyday clothes for god sake.” Donghae said between gasp.

Suddenly, a girl approaching them. “Excuse me.” She said timidly, “Do you look for a little girl with pikachu costume and a boy with blue shirt? I think I see them earlier.”

“Yes, where do you see them?”

“I see them near Merry go round after that I don’t know where they are.”

“Thank you, miss.” Without being telling twice they ran to Merry-go-round direction and split to different direction after reach that place.

“I found them!” Kyuhyun exclaimed; he walks fast to small park direction with Donghae and Siwon following behind.

“Appa!” Baro and Amber shout in unison before their own father hugged them.

“I’m glad I found you.” Donghae murmured while hugged Amber tightly and so did Siwon as he hugged Baro. He felt his heart would burst in happiness after he found his son and he’s fine.

“Let’s go home.” Siwon said. Donghae and Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.

-===-

Siwon sat at bedroom balcony, a bit spacing out. After reaching house, the twins immediately told Heechul their day including when Baro get lost. Heechul looked at Siwon for few second but her look clearly stated, -we need to talk about this later-, and Siwon could only nodded meekly.

The twins going to bed quite early, they seem look so exhausted that’s why even the night hasn’t come, they had stayed under their comfortable blanket and fall asleep.

Siwon too immersed inside his own thought until didn't realize Heechul entering the room. He only realizes her presence when she chose to sit on his lap.

“What’d bother you?” She always asks the right question, Siwon noticed, and he definitely couldn't lie.

“I’m bad father.” He said quietly.

Heechul frowned, “And what the reason of your ridiculous statement?”

“I couldn't protecting Baro. I made him lost. I-”

Heechul's lithe finger sealing Siwon’s lips, prevent him for saying another word, “That’s not make you become a bad father. Let me tell you, when I sent them to bed, they say you’re the best father in the world and them really happy today.”

“Really?” He asked in disbelief.

Heechul rolled her eyes, “Why should I lie. Beside of that…” She got up and walked back entering the room, Siwon slowly following her, “Today is our anniversary and you must happy and not sad today. Happy anniversary.” She handed a glass of wine for him and took another one for herself.

“I’m forgotten about our anniversary. Sorry.” Siwon murmured sheepishly.

“I know; that’s why you must give me precious gift.”

The glass clinked as their glass touched before they sip the content inside the glass.

“What kind of gift do you want?” Siwon ask. He carefully put the glass on small table and following Heechul lay on the bed. She immediately snuggled closer to him when Siwon had lain comfortably.

“You.” She replied. Fingers idly make abstract pattern on Siwon’s chest.

“Me? But I’m already yours.”

“Cheesy.” She scoffed but her smile betraying her. “I love you and thank you.”

“For what?”

“For protecting me, loving me, caring about me, become the best husband and father and-”

This time, Siwon turn for silencing Heechul by kissing her. “I love you too. Happy anniversary.”

The identical happy smile etched on their lips.

 

 

-=FIN=-

 

A/N : Happy 8th Years Anniversary Super Junior and Happy th years anniversary

Remember..this is not End but this is an And..Super Junior + ELF = 1

A/N: I get more subscriber, but can I get more comment? Come on silent reader, give exception for now..

 

Have another idea? Put in your comment, I'll really appreciate that..I'll put this story back into Hiatus, not trying to threaten because silent reader never leave comment, but I have important exam this weekend and I need to focus :( ..wish me luck..