7

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

Amusement Park Journey 1

A/N : Sorry, if the story is too Sichul focused, well, because since first time this story is indeed Sichul focused. So, if you like supporting pairing but not the main pairing, I'm sorry, because I couldn't give them larger part.

Sichul kids = Ren (girl) and Baro (boy) (5 year 2 month 2 week)

Haehyuk kid = Amber (girl) (5 year) (I was told you before that I won't use other SM artist aside SJ, right? but Amber is exception :p )

Kyumin kid = Sandeul (boy) (4 year 9 month 1 week)

-

Thanks ichathoriqlover for the idea.

-========-

         7

-========-

Time will always roll by whether us counting it or not, same like love, love usually growing stronger as time passed despite some other maybe getting weaker. For Siwon, he dare to say, his love for Heechul never going weaker in fact his love growing stronger in each second he spent with her or even in each second he was far from her.

Time like this is one of his most favorite times with Heechul. Waking up in the morning, greeted by his wife peaceful sleeping face and he felt his energy recharged instantly. He scooted closer, kissed her forehead. His fingers travelled down from her face and rested on her waist. Leaning closer, he pressed Heechul’s plump lips between his thin lips. Grinned in satisfaction after broke the kiss, Heechul’s eyes starts fluttered open.

“Good morning, yeobo.” Heechul murmured sleepily, fully aware her breath a bit smelly that’s why she barely open . Well, morning breath okay. But Siwon didn’t care at all. He immediately kissed her. Coaxed her for opening , as she did so, he didn’t waste time and slipped his tongue inside. The kiss getting hotter as he shifted, sat against the bed headboard with Heechul sat straddling him without broke the kiss. Heechul’s lithe fingers slowly ing Siwon’s pajama.

“You’re so y. I want you now.” Siwon said huskily. But like the other day, no morning can started with making out and making love session without interrupted by loud banging sounds and two high pitched voice calling them.

“Appa…Eomma…wake up..!!!”

Siwon groaned, inside his mind he ask a question, what mistake he had been did in the past for having two er kids now? Heechul chuckled. She slipped out the bed, heading toward the door. “Buttoning back your pajama first, yeobo.” She said and after Siwon finished buttoning back the pajama, she unlocks the door. Two little kids running entering the room after Heechul opened the door, heading towards Siwon. They bounced up and down on bed, disturbing Siwon. Heechul laughed as she approaching them.

“Appa, it’s Sunday. You had promised that you’ll take us to amusement park at Sunday. And you promised us from long time ago.” Siwon's five year old daughter, Ren, sat on Siwon’s stomach while her twin brother, Baro, snuggle closer to Heechul.

“Today is Saturday.” Siwon lied, attempted to tease the twins.

“No, it’s Sunday, because pororo appear on television now.” Ren argued.

“Who was teaching you that if pororo appear on television that’s mean today is Sunday?”

“Uncle Kyuhyun.” Baro replied.

“Tsk, like I guessed.” Siwon said inwardly.

“Come on appa.” Ren whined. She throws her famous puppy eyes that she got from Heechul. Fully know that was Siwon weakness.

“Appa, please.” Baro butted in.

“How about eomma?” Heechul chimed in.

“Eomma can come with us.” Baro replied eagerly with Ren nodded in approval.

“How about both of you go to amusement park with eomma? Appa tired.”

“No!” The twins shouted in unison, left Heechul laughing hard.

“We always go to amusement park with eomma because appa always busy. We want appa.” Tears started formed on Ren’s eyes, ready for falling. Siwon’s heart constricted in pain. He realized, he hasn’t spent much time with the twins lately, he always busy with his job, thinking he must work as hard as possible so his family won’t lack in financial aspect but it seem, his family not only need his money. His kids not only need expensive toys or delicious meal, they also need him, need him as their appa.

Ren start sobbing, she moved to Heechul’s embrace with Baro also hugging her. Heechul looked at Siwon with gentle look, she understand Siwon’s feeling. He definitely feels guilty. “It hasn’t too late.” She spoke softly, hand grasped Siwon’s “No need to feel sorry. We understand you’re working hard for us.” She smiled as Siwon tightening the grip.

“Come here baby.” Siwon cooed. He took Baro and sat him down at his right side while Ren sat at his left side, “Today, appa will play with you at amusement park. And next Sunday, and next next Sunday. How about that?”

“P-promise?” Ren wiped off the tears before hold up her pinky finger, Baro did the same. Siwon gladly linked his pinky finger with the twins.

“Appa promised.”

“Eomma will come with us?” Baro asked.

“Eomma can’t go with you. Grandma said she want to make kimchi today with eomma and auntie Sungmin.”

“But, grandma can’t make kimchi?” Siwon asked confusedly.

“Exactly, that’s why she want to make that with me and Sungmin. Oh, you can ask Sandeul to come with you too.”

“Yeah, Sandeul will come with us. Uncle Kyuhyun will come too.” Ren squealed in happiness. Her twin brother also couldn’t hide his glee.

“I’ll call him first. And I’ll ask Donghae if he want to come.”

“Oh yeah, that’s a good idea. I know today Eunhyuk had photo shoot session at Jeju, so I bet Donghae will be bored only stay at apartment all day only with Amber. I’ll prepare food for you, who will help eomma?”

“Me..me..” The twins shouted. They scrambled out of the bed, racing to the kitchen. Heechul chuckled, she leaning closer to Siwon when he pulled her hand and kissed her. “Make kids happy today and let's see what gift you’ll get tonight.” She said in teasing tone.

“Such a tease.” Siwon commented, “But thank you for not judging me. I always think as long as they have good toys and delicious meal, they won’t really need my presence, but I think I’m wrong. I almost make myself like my parents before. Always busy with the work, they say for my future but in the same time they're abandoning me.”

“Sssh, your parents only want to give the best thing for you. Same like what you did now. But I’m glad you realized it now before everything become too late. I love you Siwon.”

“I love you too.” He planted another kiss on Heechul’s lips.

“Change your clothes now, I’ll see the twins. Who knows what mess they made in kitchen now. I just hope they didn’t break something.” Only split second, both of them heard sound something broken out with Ren high-pitched shriek and a maid shocked yelp following behind. “Remind me for not hoping too much.” She sighed, before walking to the kitchen.

Siwon smiled, he took the phone and dialing Kyuhyun’s number.

“Yes, hyung.” Kyuhyun say, but Siwon also could hear baby’s cry in the back.

“Sandeul’s crying?”

“Yes. Sandeul want to come to grandma house along with Sungmin after checking up her pregnancy but we couldn’t find his duck toy that’s why he crying now beside Sungmin almost late with her appointment with doctor.”

“Tell him we’ll go to amusement park. I bet he’ll stop crying.”

“Okay, wait a sec.”

Siwon couldn’t heard any sobs anymore, so maybe Sandeul agree.

“We’ll come in one hour.” Kyuhyun said.

“Okay.”

After that, he dialed Donghae’s number and explaining the same thing.

“I’ll ask Amber first.”

Siwon waits for minutes before Donghae start talking again.  “She’ll come only if I buy new baseball hat and chocolate ice cream for her.”

“That’s mean, yes?”

“Yes.”

“Come to my place in one hour.”

“Sure.”

 

 

 

-TBC-