4

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

A/N : The last chapter of pregnancy phase. Hope you like it.

-========-

         4

-========-

-9 month pregnancy -

Another normal morning inside Choi’s house. Siwon was dragging a heavy suitcase full with Heechul’s clothes down the stair when he saw his wife standing in front of window. Her eyes look at somewhere far outside their house. He couldn’t put a finger about what she actually seen right now but he’ll find out. Put the suitcase aside, he walked to her place.

"Are you worry or scare about something? Is it about labor pain?” His hand rested on her shoulder.

Heechul sighed, glum expression shadowing her face. “I’m not scared about labor pains or anything related with giving birth, Siwon” She brought her finger tracing the thin covered dust window. Siwon following Heechul’s finger and he saw her actually caressing a kid at park across their house using her finger, despite the distance between them. “I’m scared if I can’t be a good mother for our kids, Siwon. Can I raise them well? Can I teach them to be a good person? Can I-”

“Yes you can.” Siwon cut her off. He brought her to facing him and cupped her cheeks, “Yes you can.” He repeated, looking straight into her brown eyes that now already covered by thin layer of tears, “We can become a good parent for them. I can become a good father for them. You can become a good mother for them. We can raise them well and they’ll teach us to be a better parent each day. Trust me, baby.”

“I…just scared.” She mumbled.

“I’m scared too, but we’ll face it together. Our kids will need us as their place for lean on when they tired and when they want to cry. They will need us to become their shield when the world turned their back and attacking them." He kissed her softly, "Therefore, we must stronger and braver than our kids.”

Like usual, her oversensitive hearts always succeed made tears falling, “I’m sorry.” She sobbed, “I’m sorry.”

“Ssh…it’s okay.  I understand.”

--

The rains falling that day, as if want to made farewell with autumn that had entered the last weeks of the season and ready to welcome winter in next few weeks. The temperatures already decrease. Inside the apartment, a girl with blue dress sat near the window, watching the rain droplets ran on glass window. “I want to eat at restaurant we often visit, Hae.” She suddenly said.

“But it’s raining, Hyukkie.” Her husband replied, emerged from kitchen with a cup of mint tea, not too hot and also not too cold with a spoonful of sugar, not more not less, because she was fussy like that.

“But this is our baby’s wants, Hae.” She pleaded. Her puppy eyes never failed to make her get anything she wants before, especially from Donghae. Her husband had a big soft spot for her inside his heart and made him almost couldn’t say no to all of her whims.

“I think your sudden craving had stopped last month.” He complained before put the tea on table beside her. Regretting soon after he saw her expression changed to annoyed. “Oh, damn.” Thought him.

“Fine. It’s not the baby's wants, but this is me who want to eat there. Happy?” She glared to him.

“Happy.” He smiled, “Just wait few minutes until the rain stopped, okay?” said him as he caressed her hair softly.

 Hyukjae beamed, “Okay.” She replied cheerfully.

When the rain finally stopped, they hurried entering the car headed to their favorite restaurant and the surprise already waiting them. They meet Siwon and Heechul.

“You’re here too?”

Heechul nodded, “We’re on our way to hospital but we decide to lunch first.”

Eunhyuk’s eyes widen, “You’ll giving birth now?”

“No, it’s just; Siwon thought it’ll better if we put the clothes at hospital first.”

“Ahh, I understand. Hae, we should do the same thing too.” Said Eunhyuk to her husband.

Donghae pause his conversation with Siwon to reply his wife, “Anything you say, my queen.”

Another occupant at that table except Eunhyuk laughed after seen a delicate pout formed on Eunhyuk’s lips because she didn’t approve Donghae endearing nickname for her. Their laugh died down when Donghae’s phone rang.

“Yoboseo, oh, eomma! You’re at our house now? Why you don’t tell us first? Oh, okay, we’ll back now.” He closed his phone and Eunhyuk already took her bag, ready to leave. “I’m sorry my queen.”

“Stop that stupid nickname, Hae!” She hissed, ignoring Heechul’s snicker. “Heechul ah, Siwon sshi, we’ll leave now.”

“See you tomorrow at office Siwon. See you again, Heechul.”

“Yeah, be careful, Donghae. I’ll ask someone to send the food to your house.”

“Thank you, Siwon. Bye.”

--

“Wait here baby.  I left my car’s key inside the restaurant.” Said Siwon when they just reached the restaurant parking lot and he couldn’t find his keys anywhere inside his pocket. Heechul nodded as he watched Siwon run back to restaurant. Suddenly, she felt contraction on her stomach and the pain was unbearable. She slumped and sat on dirty pavement after her legs became weak, couldn’t support her longer.

“It’s hurts.” The bottom side of her dress starts wet because of amniotic sac that full with fluid for protecting her babies had ruptured, a sign she’ll give birth soon. “The babies will born.” She bit her lips to prevent herself from fainting as the pain getting worse. The empty parking lot also not helping at all because she couldn’t ask help from someone else. “Siwon…help me.”

“Thank you ahjumma. I’m sorry for bothering you.” Siwon bowed before ran to parking lot after found the car key. His heart almost leap out of his chest when he saw Heechul sat on ground with pained expression on her face, “Oh my god!” He rushed to her side. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry, I leave you here. We’ll go to hospital, just hang on.”

He panicky opened the car door and picked her up. After he makes sure Heechul’s sat securely on passenger seat, he rushed to the nearest hospital. “Emergency, please help me!” He shouted while carrying semi unconscious Heechul entering the hospital. Few paramedics helping him, transfering Heechul into stretcher, and pushed it down to emergency room. “Please, let me in.” Siwon begged when one nurse forbid him to accompany Heechul, “I’m her husband. She needs me.”

“Let him in.” One of the doctors gave permission and Siwon didn’t waste his time.

He stood beside Heechul, holding her hand gently. “I’m here, baby. Don’t be scared. I won’t leave you.”

Heechul gave a weak smile and for the next hours, Siwon felt his feeling similar with the feeling when he rode roller coaster. He felt so tense in one minute, scared in other minute, excited after the previous emotion and after that, he felt tense again, scared again and excited again in the other minutes. The painful process ended when the babies finally born. Both of them couldn’t prevent the tears for falling when they saw their babies for the first time. Their love proof.

“Congratulations, the twins are boy and girl. We’ll let you see them for few minutes after that we’ll took them to baby’s room.” Said the doctor after the nurse finished cleaning the babies and wrapping tiny blanket around their tiny body.

“Our kids.” Heechul whispered to Siwon after the nurse put the babies beside her.

“I’m proud of you.” Siwon replied, “I love you.” He kissed her forehead softly, before shifted his attention to the twins, “I love you too. Welcome home my angels.”

November 6th 2005, marking another new journey for this family.

 

-Fin-

 

-

(A/N: Ahahahaha...forgive that random added in very last sentence a. k.a November 6th 2005, marking another new journey for this family. Just because.)

Another A/N: So I planned, as Sichul's baby that will be Minki (ren-Nuest(girl)) and Baro (B1A4-(boy)) maybe they not really look a like but yeah, hehe, you know me, right? For Haehyuk's baby say hello to Amber (girl), and Kyumin baby is Sandeul (B1A4(-boy)) and Kangteuk baby will be Baekho (Nuest-(boy))

I put complete sign because I haven't found idea for the next chapter, but expect random update of this story when I have new idea in the future ^^ 

and about the part about amniotic sac that full with fluid for protecting her babies I took from article here http://www.babycenter.com/0_signs-of-labor_181.bc?page=1 and my own memories when I took animal physiologhy subject few semesters ago, hehehehe.

~Reply Chapter 3~

PusPusMayPuSiwon : Okay, no more drama, hehehe..thank you ^^

maedeh : You’re welcome dear ^^

Melissaq612 : hehehe…I’m glad this chapter cute enough ^^

lukianara : Ahahahaha… actually I had made two kind of story ending, the happy ending and the sad ending but I chose to post the happy ending, I hope this chapter is good enough ^^

AbigailBrown : Now it’s the show time :p

loveheenim : Ahahahaha…you actually could call me anything you want not must stick with ‘hyung’ but still, thank youuu :3

samirajoon yup, I made it. You’re welcome ^^

heepetal : Oh my lemme squeeze you first!!!! Oh gosh, how could you know I also love if someone call me noona. Aaakk…/dancing like idiots/ aww, thank you dear, I’m happy you like it :3

Milky_hee : aww, don’t cry /give tissue for you/ agree with you b^^d, that’s also crossed in my mind. I bet Siwon must thicken his patience so he won’t lost his patience when he must dealing with his baby diva, hehehehe. I planned to make the baby girl similar with Heechul’s personality while the baby boy similar with Siwon’s personality but I don’t know when I’ll make that chapter, hehehe. Let's see...

 

A/N: I think I'm boy...ergh..girl? (Ignore me.) Lemme spazzing about Haehyuk/Eunhae first. Huhuhu...my feels T___T Donghae finally succeed hacked SM youtube account and posting his video date with Eunhyukkie...I like it 

Comment?