1

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

-===========-

            1

-===========-

What is the best thing in Siwon’s life? If someone asking that question when he just an ordinary high school student, he’ll say the best thing in his life was when he became a  school president and no student violating school’s rules, well except for one person that had became the next best thing in Siwon’s life of course. When someone asked that again after him entering university, he’ll say, spending his time with his parents despite for the short time was the best thing in his life and when someone asking the same question after he graduating, he’ll say, able to make his own company without his family help was the best thing in his life. But now, when someone once again questioning the same question to him he’ll say, having a family of his own was the best thing in his life, having Heechul as his wife and two babies definitely the best thing that ever happen in Siwon’s life at least for now.

-3 month pregnancy-

He woke up with a jolt when his ears catch the sound of water running on bathroom. He knew the person inside the bathroom and what that person doing. Rubbing his sleepy eyes, he made way to the bathroom. Open the door slowly and approaching his wife who’s standing in front of sink.

“Still dizzy?” His voice hoarse but not lessen the concern he have for Heechul. Heechul nodded. He running his hand along her back, massaging her.

“I’m sorry, I waking you up.” Said her quietly only make Siwon chuckled.

“Never say sorry for thing like this, I really enjoyed every moment I had with you, whether good moment or not so good moment.” He turned her around, pecked her forehead softly before turned his attention to her belly. “How many months left?” he asked while rubbing the belly softly.

“6 months left.”

“Great. If only they can born now, it’ll be perfect.”

Heechul chuckled, “Patience is the best thing in the world, yeobo. Let’s prepared, we don't want missed Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s wedding, right?”

“Yeah, you right. That kid really doesn’t want to leave behind. Last month after we attending Donghae and Eunhyuk’s wedding, he suddenly announced that he’ll marrying Sungmin a month after and he really do it.”

“It’s a good thing right? Maybe all of us will have kids with close .”

“Maybe.” Siwon pecked and put his ears on her stomach. "Babies, appa is waiting here, so please, come out healthily okay?" He whispered but loud enough for Heechul to heard him, she chuckled as she caressing Siwon's hair.

-=========-

The wedding party a bit bigger than Siwon and Heechul’s wedding party, fairly well understood since both of them have a lot of friends and colleagues that must witnessing this happy moment. Eunhyuk and Donghae also came, her face more beamed than usual. “Guess.” She suddenly said a bit eager than her usual self after they apart with their husband.

“What?” asked Heechul in confusion.

Eunhyuk rolled her eyes; she grabbed Heechul’s hand and put it on her flat belly, “Two weeks.” She grinned happily.

“No way.” Heechul breathed out, quite surprised. Eunhyuk just get married last month and now she already two weeks pregnant. That’s mean her twins and Eunhyuk’s baby will have close , around two and half months gap.

Eunhyuk frowned, “What do you mean with no way? Do you think Donghae incapable to make baby in short time?”

Heechul mentally face palmed upon hearing her best friend bluntness, “I don’t say Donghae incapable,” She hissed lowly on Eunhyuk’s ears, making sure only them who know about this conversation, “But I think you’ll delay your pregnancy or something.”

“We planned to have kid as fast as possible, so I’ll able to make my kid become your soon to be son in law or daughter in law because our kids have close .”

“What?”

“You don’t want to be one family with me?” Eunhyuk fake a sob and now really make Heechul rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Where does my best friend gone? Why she become a drama queen now? But let's see, if your kid is good looking enough I’ll think about our kid engagement.”

“Is that an insult I heard now? What if that is your kids that not good looking enough for my kid?” She retaliates.

Heechul scoffed, she had confident that her kids won't disappointing her in term of look. “Nah, that’s impossible. Can’t you see how handsome Siwon is? I bet at least our kids will inherit half of his good looking gene.”

“Whatever. You’re not my friend anymore.” Eunhyuk sulked but make Heechul chuckled in amusement.

“Aigoo, my best friend sulking. I just am kidding Hyukkie. Of course, I’ll agree about engagement between our kids but I won’t push them to accept the engagement if they don’t like the idea. Do you agree?”

“Okay, agree.”

-=======-

-4 month pregnancy-

“Siwon, wake up.” She shook her husband sleeping body a little, “Siwon.” A bit harder this time. He stirred on his sleep, rolled over to facing Heechul, slowly opened his heavy eyes.

“What is it?” he asked with raspy voice.

“I want green tea ice cream.”

Siwon's consciousness regained fast at the mentioning of food name, this was another Heechul’s sudden craving in unusual times. Green tea ice cream is quite normal, last time she asked orange from Jeju Island and she refused to eat the orange if Siwon didn’t picking the orange by himself from the orange farm in Jeju Island.

“From 24 hour store or ice cream cafe?” He asked again, glanced to clock on the wall and the number 02.00 AM glared back to him.

“24 hour store but I want to come with you.”

Siwon shook his head firmly, “Nope. Wind at night not good for your health.”

“But I want to visit the park near your apartment.” She pouted.

Ever since they get married, they decided to build a house and not live in apartment. Because of Mrs. Choi's help, they could build a house in just a month after Siwon gave the design of his dream house to his grandma and since then they live there, with routine visit from Mrs. Choi.

Siwon caressing Heechul’s head softly as he smiled, he definitely never can say no to her wish. He put thick coat on Heechul; making sure the coat could keep her warm. He told Heechul to wait inside the car while he left to buy ice cream she wants and after that, he drives to the park near his old apartment.

“Sadly the cherry flower isn’t blossoming now.” Said Heechul when they walking down the same small path they visited few months ago, nothing much change in that park except now the petals wasn’t blossoming.

“I don’t really care.” Replied Siwon. He pulled Heechul closer to him when she looks at him, “I have my own petal here and my petal more beautiful than other flower.” He smiled before kissed Heechul’s cheek that now had turned red.

“You’re so cheesy.” Heechul muttered, hiding her face on Siwon’s chest.

“But you like it, right?”

They sat again in same bench they occupied months ago. The lake still look beautiful and the small boat still anchored on the dock, the color just faded a bit and Heechul noticed, a little flag had added on the boat mast.

“Do you remember when we came here few months ago? You’re angry to me and your manager also makes you angry.”

“Yeah, I remember.”

“Do you also know I trying to comfort you based on Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s suggestion?”

“No, I don’t know about that, Siwon. Tell me!”

“Well, I never good at comforting person actually and even when I had girlfriend before I never comforting them or trying to understand their feeling, but that day, something inside me stirred, maybe guilt or something else but I feel, I must comforting you. So I called Kyuhyun and like usual, he always give nonsense idea but Sungmin give good advice. I do all of her advice and I’m glad I can make your feeling better.”

“Yeah and the next day we make out in amusement park, with other people and Hyukkie watching us.”

“Kyuhyun and Sungmin too.” Added Siwon. “And after that my grandma came to our flat.”

“Oh yeah, that’s right. You talked almost for an hour with her and after that; your grandma gave a necklace for me. I still keep that though.”

“At first I’m not really happy when my grandma came but after that I’m feel glad and grateful.”

Heechul staring at him with curiosity inside her eyes, “Why?”

“Grandma make me realizes the feeling I have for you isn’t only a plain feeling or an enemy in truce relationship like we always said. The feeling I have for you is love since beginning but I was too arrogant and stupid to admitting that back then.”

“How about now?” Heechul asked.

Siwon shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe I had stopped loving you.” Siwon said teasingly, laughed when Heechul pouted, “Okay…okay…I madly in love with you, I need you and if that’s not enough, two babies stay in your wombs is a perfect proof how much I love you. Happy?”

“Very much.”

 

 

 

-TBC-

A/N : Maybe really randowm, but I hope you still like it. *bowed*