6

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

-========-

         6

-========-

Warning : unbeta and totally random..with slightly suggestive or implicative sentences.

-A/N: Haehyuk time...Maybe this update is really random...I'm sorry..Say hello to poor Donghae, hehehe..and his pupils aka Kyuhyun and not so ninja Sichul..Uhmm...Hiiiiiiiiiiiii......

-====-

Siwon was tired but he satisfied, his muscles flexing on his body as he shifted on his sleep and the comforter feels nice against his bare body despite he remember last night that thing had thrown out of their bed due their active movement. With eyes still closed, he reached out to the other side of bed, but it's empty. His eyes open, sat up immediately.

"Baby?" He calls while searching the shorts he wore last night. The door flung open right after he put the shorts on. He smirked as he saw the person standing in doorway. "y." He simply stated as the person sauntered entering the room, clad on bathrobe while holding a cup of coffee.

Heechul rolled her eyes, "I always y. No need to remind me." She deadpanned, stood in front of dressing table.

"Why'd so grumpy? My pretty wife seems in bad mood." Siwon approaching his wife hugged her from behind. She's smell like orange and mint, her favorite soap and now had become his favorite as well, but still, Siwon likes more if the smell come from Heechul.

She turned around, delicate pout visible on her lips, "Next time, do it slowly and gently yeobo, we almost 10 months never do that. No need so rough though. My body is aching now."

Siwon laughed, "I'm sorry, baby." His hand slowly moved to bathrobe ropes as his laugh died down, "I'll be gentle now." He whispered, pulled off the knot, frowned after the bathrobe slipped off Heechul's body, "Unfair. Why you already dressed." He whined.

"Because I know you'll be like this. Time to go to work, yeobo. Don't be late."

"Can I get at least one kiss?"

"The twins are watching us. I'll give it later."

Siwon turned his head to the crib near them and indeed the twins was watching. Reflex he took a step away from Heechul. "I'll shower now."

---=====---

137 boutique was in lunch break when Heechul come visiting Sungmin after dropping the twins to their great grandmother house.

"I don't understand with Kyuhyun nowadays, unnie." Said Sungmin after put two cups of tea for both of them, "With milk or not?"

"No, just sugar, thank you. What's he doing now?"

"Yesterday he asked me if he should do house chore. I said he don't have to. This morning he asked the same thing and I said why he wants to doing house chore when we have two maids whom ready to doing house chore and that's indeed their job."

"Maybe he just want helping."

"But he never for once in his life doing house chore and I'm afraid he'll messed up instead of helping."

"But he's so cute." Heechul commented.

"Yeah, he indeed cute, but weird."

"Yet you love him." Heechul retaliate, made Sungmin’s chuckled.

"Agreed. Oh, unnie, how about our plan for making new clothes line?"

"I'll talk with Eunhyuk again, after that I'll tell you the result."

"Okay, I hope next season we'll ready to launch the new collection."

"Yeah, I hope so."

-

The fatherhood meeting held once again by Donghae after canceled and postponed for few times. Today was taking a place at Siwon's house.

They sat inside the twin’s room. Siwon have baby Ren on his lap, Kyuhyun cradling baby Baro while Donghae, well, he has Heechul's cat, Heebum, curled up on his lap.

“It’s no use actually,” Kyuhyun mumbled, “Sungmin’s pregnancy had passed the morning sick phase and she never have sudden weird craving anymore.”

“Well, blame Siwon, he make me busy this past few months.” Donghae said nonchalantly, hissed as Heebum scratched his arm as if he angry because Donghae blames Siwon.

“Hey, that was you who keep asking me to give those project for you, reasoning that you need to make money as much as possible for Eunhyuk because her labor time getting closer.” Siwon protested.

“Okay, okay, that’s my fault. So, we’ll continue or I’ll go home?”

“Fine hyung, just continue.”

"So, okay, we meet here now for advice number three." Donghae spoke again, this time with lower tune, afraid if he'll wake the twins although they look sleeping soundly.

"Don't worry, you can speak louder, now is their time for wake up." Said Siwon and he's right, not long the twins stirred and yawning, "See." Siwon grinned, cooed his cute baby girl, laughed when he staring at Kyuhyun direction and he looks so awkward handling baby Baro.

"So," Donghae coughing, tried to collect the attention, "Advice number three, is, listening carefully. Totally carefully."

"I always listening your advice carefully, hyung." Kyuhyun chimed in.

Donghae snorted, "Laugh at me is more likely. Anyway, let's hear my experience."

“It started few months ago when Eunhyuk waking me up at 3am and she said she thirsty. Well, as a healthy and normal man, I thought Hyukkie was thirsty in figurative meaning-”

“ert.” Siwon snickered. Donghae glared. “Okay, hyung. Continue.” Kyuhyun butted in.

“So, although sleepy I still get up and grab my coat. I heard she said something about coconut so I walk to supermarket with coconut in my mind. I returned but Hyukkie already fall asleep, so I also sleep again and the chaos begun in the morning after she saw the coconut product I had bought. ‘I told you to buy coconut water but this is coconut milk, Hae. I already told you few times.’ She said. I want to buy the coconut water right away but I remember I have important meeting at 7am so yeah, I couldn’t buy the right one until Heechul calling Siwon and told him Eunhyuk want coconut water. She stopped sulking after I bought coconut water for her that night. The end.” Donghae expecting some burst of laughing, chuckled, or snickered or anything but, he got nothing from other two men inside the room, except one meow from Heebum before he padded away.

“I got no response?” Donghae asked.

“Well,” Kyuhyun scratched his head, “I don’t understand and that’s an insult for my genius’s brain, hyung. So, I pass for commenting this time.” He looked to Siwon, asking for help, like usual.

“What? I’m busy with my girl.” Siwon said nonchalantly.

Donghae sighed, “Listen carefully is the point of my story and both of you failed to understand.” He fumbled around his bag and pulled out a thick book from his bag. He handed it to Kyuhyun, as exchange, he get Baro.

"Basic guide for new father. Do's and dont's and many other." Kyuhyun read aloud, contemplates that the book consist at least 200 pages or maybe more.

Donghae nodded, "Everything is in that book. I had memorized it so I don't need that book anymore."

“Why don’t you give this book for me months ago hyung?” Kyuhyun frowned.

“I’m forgotten I had that book.”

Kyuhyun and Siwon just exchanging I-can’t-believe-this-look.

“Well, that’s Donghae for you.” Siwon deadpanned.

 

 

 

---

Sooooo......???? /runawayandhide/