3

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

-very unbeta, not using translator,will edit later-

-=====-

  3

-=====-

 

-7 month pregnancy-

One rainy night inside Choi’s house. Siwon lying on bed, slightly exhausting after accompanying his wife buying babies stuff. His eyelids felt so heavy but he forced himself awake to keep watching his wife walking back and forth inside the room, put the babies clothes inside the cupboard, sometimes trying new clothes Siwon bought for her. At one point, he couldn’t contain the sleepiness and fell asleep, lulled by his wife soft footstep sound padded around the room.

“Am I getting fat Siwon?”

Heechul’s voice make him stirred in his sleep, slowly opened his sleepy eyes, “What?” He asked groggily.

Heechul stood in front of mirror, wearing the dress Siwon’s bought earlier, “Am I getting fat and not pretty anymore?” sad expression marred her beautiful face made Siwon’s aware of Heechul another mood swing.

“No…I mean, yes you’re body a bit heavy than before when you hasn’t pregnant yet but you definitely still be the prettiest woman for me.”

“So I’m indeed fat and not attractive anymore?” Her voice trembled. Siwon literally jump out of the bed and approaching her.

“Who say that?” He questioned softly while hugged her from the back.

“I am who say that before. Are you deaf?” She snapped. Glared at him through mirror in front of them.

Siwon smiled. He didn’t say anything but onlytighten his hug and kissing her hair. Knowing well, no matter what he’ll say, Heechul would took his words differently with his intention so the best solution is shut his mouth up. Unless, if she asked.

“Siwon, answer me.” She whined.

“Fine.” He sighed, “Yes, you’re a bit fat. Quite understandable since you have two wonderful babies inside your womb but you still become the most attractive woman I’ve ever met.”

“That’s why you don’t pay attention to me when we shopping earlier and busy looking at those slim girls with hot pants because I’m not as y as them. Because I’m fat.”

“See.” Thought Siwon inwardly. “But I’m not looking at them. I am looking at advertisement board near them. Please, trust me.”

“But when I call you, you even not answer me in my first call.” Heechul sniffled.

“That’s because I didn’t hear you baby. Please blame that kid who suddenly blows his trumpet near me when you call my name.”

Heechul fell silent. Siwon guessing, whether her mood swing has passed or she was looking for another complain source.

“But still. My body has changed.”

“That’s not a big deal for me.” Siwon caressed her belly softly, “I don’t care whether your body becomes round, square or triangle. You still the same Kim Heechul I know 9 years ago. Amazing woman that had thawed my cold heart. The same Heechul that had walked down aisle and made a vow to stay beside me in sadness or happiness. The same Heechul that now carried my babies in her womb. Inside my heart and mind, you still the same, the one and only Kim Heechul that I love. So please, don’t be sad because of petty thing. There’s a lot of good thing which worth your attention sweetheart.” He planted a kiss on her cheek, but she didn’t react, “Babe?”

“Please stop saying such cheesy thing. I’m embarrassed.” Heechul hide her red face on her palm. Siwon laughed; slowly he turned Heechul’s body around, facing him. He carefully pried Heechul’s finger from her face, “The same Heechul that I’ll kiss with all of love I have.” Said him before planting soft kiss on Heechul’s lips, made the red color deepen.

“Do you still angry?” Siwon asked afterward when they lying on bed with Heechul on Siwon’s embrace.

“Angry about what? Don’t talk just sleep.” She said sleepily. A sign her mood swing had passed. Siwon made a quick prayer before closing his eyes and joined Heechul in dreamland.

-===-

-8 month pregnancy-

 

Even since early morning, Siwon had been busy inside empty room across main bedroom. He prevents Heechul entering the room. Heechul only could heard sound similar with sound someone produce when they hammered nail on a plank, sometimes she heard Siwon humming, and mostly she didn’t hear anything.

 “Yeobo, are you sure you want to skip your breakfast?” Heechul asked from behind the closed door. She heard an ‘yes’ as answer.

 A more hour later she back to that room, “Yeobo, grandma’s here. You don’t want to greet her although for five minutes and have a lunch with her?” again she heard ‘I’m sorry I can’t. Just a little bit.’ as answer from behind the door.

 “I’m sorry grandma, Siwon refused to come out from that room.” She said apologetically after joined Mrs. Choi in backyard. Slowly she made a way to garden chair where Mrs. Choi sat. “I don’t know what he does inside that room since morning.”

“It’s okay dear. I just want to know your condition.”

 Heechul smiled, Mrs. Choi’s care was giving warm feeling on her heart. A feeling that made her sure, she made a perfect choice became a Choi. “I’m fine grandma.” She rubbed her stomach softly, “The babies are fine too.”

 “Can I?” Mrs. Choi hesitantly pointed at Heechul’s stomach. She got the meaning of her gesture, “Of course grandma.”

 Slowly and carefully, Mrs. Choi put her ear on Heechul’s stomach, “Oh, I can heard their heartbeat and your heartbeat too. Oh, the babies also kicking.” She smiled happily.

Heechul chuckled upon Mrs. Choi eagerness. She’s glad Mrs. Choi or grandma, was really genuinely happy about her pregnancy and not some pretense in front of Siwon and other family to make her look like a good grandma. She sat up straight afterwards, hold Heechul’s hand gently, “Thank you.” She smiled.

 “For what grandma? That’s me who supposedly say thank you. Thank you for accepting me in your family, grandma.”

 “You’re welcome dear. I’m more than happy Siwon chose you and not someone else.”

 “Although I’m not your ideal type grandma?”

 Mrs. Choi laughed, “Please forgive this old lady dear because she had made such a silly list like that but if I’m not make that list, maybe you and Siwon won’t get married.”

 “I agree with you, grandma.”

--

 The clear blue sky already changed into the dark one when Heechul knocking the door again. “Do you want to skip dinner too, yeobo?” asked her and expecting another short answer but instead the door open. She saw Siwon standing there with big smile. Sweat wetting his wifebeater and made his hair sticky on his forehead, she could saw dots of paint on his body and pants and also band-aid wrapped his fingers.

“What are you doing actually?” She craned her neck, trying to look the condition inside the room but Siwon immediately closed the door.

“Close your eyes.”

 “Why?” She crossed her arms.

 “Just close your eyes.”

 Heechul closed her eyes. As if not enough, Siwon also put his hand around Heechul’s eyes. She heard the door open. He guides Heechul entering the room. She heard soft click sound after Siwon no longer put his hands around Heechul’s eyes.

 “Now, open your eyes.”

 Heechul’s eyes fluttered open, she gasped after her eyes adjusted with the brightness inside the room. She still remember, yesterday morning the room still a plain room with white wallpaper and two small chair, one table and a cupboard full with book but now, the room had changed completely.

 Siwon had changed the wallpaper into blue and pink one. Two babies bed now occupied the room along with two cupboards full with babies’ essential stuff and a wood chest full with toys. He spread out soft carpet with color matching with the wallpaper color. He even changed the drape and put birds’ toys on window. Heechul didn’t understand, the reason about why tears sprung out on her eyes now. She supposedly happy but she’s crying. Another warm feeling washed over her heart when Siwon approaching and took her hand gently.

 “Why’d you crying? You don’t like it?”

 Heechul shook her heads, tears made her vision blurred but she still could see Siwon’s concern face.

 “I like it. I’m happy.”

 He squeezed Heechul’s delicate hand before brought her into his embrace, “I’m glad you like it. I want to make a surprise for you that’s why I redecorate this room. I even asked Donghae to send the stuff secretly last night when you’re asleep.”

 She released her embrace as she took Siwon’s hands on her and now she could see better little bruises and cuts on Siwon’s hands.

 “Oh, this is the first time I build the cupboard and the baby’s bed, so yeah, amateur always get the most bruise.” Said Siwon as if he could read his wife’s mind.

 “But why you should put yourself in trouble like this. You can ask someone else to build the cupboard and bed for you than got bruise on your hands.” Tears rolling down her cheek.

 Siwon lifted one hand and wiped the tears from her cheek, smiled softly, “Because I want to. I want to prepare anything for my children using my own effort. I want to decorate this room from scratch so my children will remember me as the maker of their room and they’ll proud of me.”

 Heechul hugged him again with tears still trickle down her round eyes. She questioning herself, is it possible to love someone more? Because right now she felt, she loves Siwon more than before and her love getting bigger in each minutes passed.

 “I’m promise to myself that I will not make you cry. But why it seems you crying more than before ever since we got married.” He murmured softly.

 “I’m crying because I’m happy. I love you.”

 “I love you more than you know.”

 -====-

 

 -TBC-

 

 A/N : Happy ending or sad ending? hehehehe. I'm not using google translate. My internet off, I used phone. Hope this chapter understandable enough for you. No update until next month because I'll visiting my cousin in other city.

 Reply Chapter 2 : Thank you so much..

 AbigailBrown: Updateee....see you next month :D

 PusPusMayPuSiwon: Hahahaha..agree with you. Yeah, no more drama or should I make one XD ?

 maedeh: Yeah...poor fishy XD

 mineforever021: I want that chocolate too. Please give me one... D: you're welcome...

 heepetal: You're welcome dear..I'm glad you like it?

 lukianara: Hyukkie's attitude enough to increase Donghae's stress, hehehe...updatteeee...

 Milky_hee: I also imagine that. The gangster group and the leader is Sichul's babies, hahahaha...yeah me too :D

 loveheenim: Yes agree..the babies will make a chaos for sure, but that's okay their parents wouldn't mind...I'll answer your question again..I'm girl but I like if someone call me hyung, regardless my gender or the caller gender...What's your opinion? I'm already married or haven't married yet? hehe :D

 

 Comment? I hope I got more than last chapter >.<