2

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

-===========-

            2

-===========-

-5 month pregnancy-

Heechul only blinked. And blinked again. Watching Eunhyuk dig into ice cream bucket on her lap before stuffed it into . She unconsciously rubbed her belly as if calming her babies that kicking from inside demanding a spoonful of ice cream or more.

“Can you believe it Chul? I got morning sickness in the midnight. How the hell it called morning sickness if I throw up in the middle of night?” She took another scoop of ice cream.

“That just a term, Hyuk. A name for naming symptoms that always happen to pregnant woman and because mostly happen in the morning, it called morning sickness.”

She snatched the ice cream bucket from Eunhyuk’s hands and took one spoonful of ice cream. The babies finally stop kicking.

“And you know what the thing that makes me pissed off this morning? I asked Hae to buy coconut water for me and guess what he bought, coconut milk! How can I drink coconut milk? Oh god.”

Heechul sighed, “Stop it, Hyukkie. That’s not Hae’s fault. Maybe he’s a bit stressed because his wife had turned from tomboyish Hyukkie to divas Hyukkie and honestly, I prefer old Hyukkie.” Heechul regretting soon after the words slipped out her lips when she saw Eunhyuk’s lips trembled and tears sprung out on her almond’s eyes.

Heechul mentally rolled her eyes; she grudgingly must accept the fact that Eunhyuk had the worst mood swing when she’s pregnant. “I’m sorry Hyukkie, I don’t mean to-”

“But I really want coconut water now, Chullie.” She cut her off and this time Heechul literally face palmed.

-

Siwon rubbed his face few times; tired and annoyed slowly consuming his patience when the meeting of new project hasn’t found the way out and seem stuck without no one could provide new idea. His phone buzzed in the middle of meeting. He usually ignores the call but when he glance the caller name, he immediately asking to leave the meeting room and give five minutes rest.

“What is it, babe? Are you okay?”

Heechul chuckled, “I’m fine. Have you lunch yet?”

“Not yet. After this meeting, maybe.”

“Am I disturbing you? I don’t know you’re in the middle of meeting.”

“No. It’s okay baby.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Yeobo, can you ask Donghae to buy coconut water before he comes home?”

“Why?” asked Siwon confusedly, if Heechul want coconut water why she asked Donghae to buy that for her and not asking him as her own husband, right?

“Eunhyuk sulking.” She replied fast as if could understand Siwon’s confusion.

“Oh, okay. I’ll tell him.”

“Thank you yeobo. See you at home. I love you, if you forget.”

“I know and I always remember, besides, I always love you more than you love me.”

Siwon maybe couldn’t see but right now Heechul’s cheek already flaming red in shyness.

He closed the phone with smile still graced his lips. Suddenly his mood change thousand times better than before when he left the meeting room. He reoccupied his seat, “Okay, let’s start this meeting. I have new idea.”

-

“So Heechul calling you and she said Eunhyuk still sulking?” Donghae asked again when he approaching Siwon after meeting ended, a cup of hot coffee on his hand.

Siwon nodded. His mouth too full with food Heechul had made this morning for him, one advantage of having a wife, thought him.

“I’ll buy the right one this time.” Donghae muttered since he knew perfectly the source of Eunhyuk’s anger. He ordered his lunch from cafeteria this time, as the result of sulking Eunhyuk. She usually making lunch for him but today she refused to make one. He unwrapping jajangmyeon bowl coverlid slowly, He complained as soon as the lid open, “I start forgetting the taste of cafeteria's food since she always made lunch for me.”

“Now you’ll start remembers again.” Siwon piped up.

Donghae sighed, “My wife is so scary.”

-====-

-6 month pregnancy-

Heechul and Siwon’s house now look like pregnant mother's base camp. Not only Eunhyuk but also Leeteuk, she even just waiting the day of her baby born, some of sister in-law and sometimes Sungmin, despite she hasn’t pregnant yet or that what Heechul’s think.

“Three weeks.” She said cheerfully. Took another bite on her cake.

“For real?” asked Heechul in disbelief, now her kids and Sungmin kids would have 5 months 1 week gap. She even could imagine when all of Cho and Choi's family held family gathering few years later; there would be many little kids running around on party place and maybe they would attend same school as one group kids that relatives with each other and maybe they would be ruling the school since them definitely would become fabulous kid. “Sounds like gangster group idea for me.” She mused.

Sungmin nodded. “You can’t believe how happy Kyuhyun when he know about that.”

“And grandma?” Heechul asked, reached her teacup.

“She sent one big flower bouquet to my boutique and not only that, she also came that night to our apartment while bring a cake and insisted to celebrate my pregnancy.”

Heechul laughed, his mind flew back to that day when Siwon told her he want marrying Heechul and he also told her about her pregnancy. At first Heechul thought Mrs. Choi would angry, but what she didn’t expect was Mrs. Choi extremely happy with Siwon’s plan if the way she hugged her tightly like no tomorrow and for a moment dropping her elegant and strict lady attitude as sign. She not only sent a big flower bouquet to Siwon’s apartment but also few wedding dress from Sungmin boutique so Heechul could try the dress at home. Mrs. Choi also brought a wedding planner so they could preparing the wedding as fast as possible and that’s the story how their wedding could happen only a week after Siwon told Mrs. Choi.

-

Few employees stared at Kyuhyun weirdly, as if his head had become two when in truth he only smiling after handed a box of expensive handmade chocolate for them. Few employee that being scolded by him yesterday also staring at him with disbelief and questioning themselves whether the person now was the same person that threatened would cut their payment if they still lazing around yesterday or this was another person. “I’m in good mood, so eat that chocolate and forget about yesterday but if you still lazing around I’m not only cut your payment but I also will terminated your work contract, do you understand?” He still smiling but his employees could sense venom on his words. They nodded in fear, breathed in relief after Kyuhyun turn on his heels and heading out from Choi Company main lobby.

“What is it?” asked Siwon as he eyeing a transparent square shaped box sat on top of his desk which Kyuhyun put earlier. For a moment distracting his attention from new building design he had been made for the past two hours.

“It’s chocolate.” Kyuhyun deadpanned.

Siwon rolled his eyes, “I know this is chocolate, but my question is, what occasion? You never give me chocolate before. Today even not valentine day.”

Kyuhyun smiled widely, “Sungmin is pregnant now, hyung. And that’s better than Valentine.”

“Woah, congratulations.” He stood up and walked approaching Kyuhyun, hugged him tightly.

“What happened?” asked Donghae who just entering the room and saw this two brothers hugging.

“Sungmin is pregnant. Kyuhyun will be a father too, like us,” replied Siwon.

“Congratulation, Kyuhyun.” Donghae shook Kyuhyun’s hand, “Welcome to fatherhood.”

“Thank you Donghae hyung. Uhm, well, what should I do after this?” he smiled sheepishly as he realized he only focused on celebrated Sungmin’s pregnancy but didn’t really understand what he should do next.

Siwon smiled in understanding, “The important thing is always stay beside her, remind her to take care of her health.”

“Never protested when your wife suddenly got weird craving about something and when she asked you to buy something, never buy the wrong stuff or she’ll angry and refused to make lunch for you.” Donghae butted in with solemn face, referring on his own experience.

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon confusedly after his hyung burst in laughter. But deep down his heart, he’s already noted down his hyung’s advice.

 

 

-TBC-

A/n: Maybe not as cheesy as last chapter. And maybe not as sweet as last chapter (I need my daily dose of chocolate and cookies T__T )

Note: fatherhood: n. 1. The state of being a father. 2. The qualities of a father. 3. Fathers considered as a group. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fatherhood (I hope I used the right term ^^ )

 

Reply Chapter 1

A/N 2 : Thank you so much for all comment in last chapter. I hope I got more this chapter, hehehehe. Silent reader, don’t hesitate to drop a comment <3

haehaenemo : Hyung update nowww….~~ (Don’t rolling on Hae’s chest again okay? :p )

AbigailBrown : Upddatteee…Is this fast enough?

ichathoriqlover : hehehehehehe…thank youuuu~~and yes, Heechul’s more beautiful now ^^

mineforever021 : You’re welcoomee~

bluebaby28 : Thank youuu..I’m glad you like that pic..^^

hyunsmiley : Your comment is sweet too ^^

minipop : You’re sweet too <3

shooOoog : You’re cute too and thank youuu <3~~

PusPusMayPuSiwon : hehehehehe….I hope this chapter turned out well ^^

loveheenim : You’re cute too ^^

lukianara : Updaaattteee…I hope this update is fast enough ^^

Qk-9ya : I’m glad you like this…thank youuu ^^

eunjo_yesung : Nice idea, I’ll try to put that idea in next chapter..Thank you ^^

Melissaq612 : Thank youuu ^^ <3

maedeh : You’re welcome, you’re cute too ^^ <3

Milky_hee : Agree with youuu…but I’m bet Hyukkie baby will also good looking.

 

A/N 3 : You can call me Hyung if you want, hehehe... :p Comment???