5

Turning Point Epilogue [HIATUS]

-========-

         5

-========-

Warning : unbeta and totally random..with slightly suggestive or implicative sentences.

-A/N: Haehyuk time...Maybe this update is really random...I'm sorry..Say hello to poor Donghae, hehehe..and his pupils aka Kyuhyun and not so ninja Sichul..Yup,I'll take off the complete sign, for now..

-====-

“How to avoid problem with your pregnant wife. Advice and story of Lee Donghae.” Siwon read aloud the word plastered on paper he was holding. “Seriously, guys.” Siwon groaned. He already felt his decision to tag along with Kyuhyun and Donghae will be useless. At first, he just thought they’ll spend some quality time together as young father and young businessman as well by hang out and drinking couple glasses of wine or soju or cold beer before heading back to their own home but he’s wrong.

If only he realized faster when Kyuhyun suddenly changing his car direction to his own apartment instead to the private bar they often visiting, maybe he now was spend his time with the twins and maybe he could get some intimate time with Heechul when the twins was sleeping. Because the twins had habit of stayed up all night and sleep at midday, while Siwon always busy at midday and slept at night and the only time he could met with Heechul only at evening when the twins still asleep. He knows he couldn't get private time with Heechul at night at all because of the twins who also woke up and always made him uncomfortable for touching his wife more than normal touches aka with sensual touches without feels he was being watched by the twins. Now actually the perfect time, the twins usually still asleep and won't wake up until few hours later, he maybe could get alone time with Heechul but instead, he stuck with his cousin and his best friend, leaving not more than a message and a phone call informed Heechul that he'll come home late.

“Ssh…It’s also important for me, hyung. You can help me by adding some of your experience too.” Said Kyuhyun eagerly.

Siwon sighed, “Whatever.”

“Can we start now?” asked Donghae.

“Yes hyung.”

“When you find time for writing this, Donghae?” Siwon asking and completely been ignored by Donghae as he instructing Kyuhyun for opening page 1.

“Fine.” Siwon muttered under his breath.

“Advice number one.” Donghae began, “Never questioning your own wife if the baby in her womb is your children or not, if you don’t want to sleep at couch for a week and not able to kiss or touch your wife at all.”

Kyuhyun nodded. Siwon laughed. The story began.

It started when Eunhyuk told Donghae that she was pregnant. That time, Donghae just finished watching a drama series he really loves and he always replaying when he has free times. The drama was about the main female roles who was cheating from her husband and got pregnant by other male, when she told her husband she’s pregnant, her husband didn’t believe her because he actually infertile but he never told her. Donghae blurted out the same exact dialogue of the main male roles said to the female main roles to Eunhyuk, “Is the baby is really my child?” The result was, Eunhyuk gaped in bewilderment for few second and crying in the next second. She ran to bedroom, locked it. Donghae, as slow as usual, just realized the mistake he had made when Eunhyuk already locking the door. And the rest of story was Donghae slept at couch despite he had begged of her forgiveness. He got his daily meal but not his daily kiss, they reconciled a week before Kyuhyun’s wedding and that's because Donghae promised her he would buy new camera for her and will never watched that drama anymore.

Donghae finished his story. Frowned when he saw Kyuhyun and Siwon laughing hard. “It’s not funny. I’m suffered you know.” He stated flatly.

“Sorry, hyung. It just…ridiculous…” Kyuhyun managed to speak between his laughter, while Siwon wasn’t able to speak at all. He looks like a dying man, gasping for air.

“Do you want to hear the second advice or not? Because, I better going back to my house than become your laughing stock.”

“So…sorry hyung.” Kyuhyun said, trying hard to stop his laugh. “Please continue.”

But Donghae was only eyeing Siwon who still laughing instead continuing his story. Kyuhyun nudged Siwon, using his eyes asked Siwon for stop laughing. Siwon fake a cough few times before completely stopped laughing.

“Advice numbers two. Listen carefully to what she says and ask when you don’t understand or you’ll ruin everything.”

“Is this about coconut milk and coconut water again?” Siwon asked.

“No, that’s on advice number three.” Replied Donghae.

The story begins. That day was normal hot day in Donghae’s opinion. He’s free that day and decided to help Eunhyuk with house chores despite his knowledge about house chores was limited. Unfortunately, in same time, television was also broadcast soccer's match between his favorite club and with their eternal rival, but he had promised and he didn’t want to break the promise. Eunhyuk said, “Scrub the bathroom’s floor using red brush, don’t scrub shower stalls glass using red brush because it’ll leave scratch, using the black one. Put the clothes into laundry machine; don’t forget to separate the dark blue one because that clothes always staining other clothes. Only using one bottle cap of detergent, not more. Do you understand, baby?” Donghae nodded. He’s listening Eunhyuk but also watching the match at television. Eunhyuk thought Donghae really understand, so she went to buy some groceries for their dinner than watching her husband doing his job. “Call me when you confused.” She added before closed the door, fully understand that her husband get confused easily.

45 minutes later, Donghae finally remembered about task from Eunhyuk. He hurriedly put clothes at laundry machine. Confused, whether he must separating the dark blue clothes or the light blue clothes; he chose to separate the light blue and put the dark blue into the machine. He put one bottle cap of detergent, but in his haste, he accidentally poured another bottle cap of detergent, he just switched on the machine and ran to the bathroom without removing the detergent's excess. He scrubbed the bathroom floor using the black brush and scrubbed the shower's stalls glass using the red one. He shrieked when he saw the scratch on the glass surface. Before he could deal with the scratches, the laundry machine dinged, as sign the clothes had finished. He rushed to the machine and he felt he was about to faint when he saw his white clothes had blue stain on it and so did the other clothes, with foam that seem a lot more than normal.

He’s still grieving his carelessness when he heard Eunhyuk’s voice behind him. He turned around with horrified look as if he’ll face his death angel. “I told you to call me when you confused.” said Eunhyuk tonelessly while eyeing her favorite white shirt which Donghae was currently holding with big blue stain on it, she look up to Donghae, “Yeobo!” She yelled. For a week, Donghae prohibited for watching soccer in television and he should replace Eunhyuk’s clothes and also other clothes which stained. He also must replace the shower glass.

Donghae frowned again when Kyuhyun and Siwon laughing like a mad man, again.

“You’re so unfortunate, Hae. I wish your kid won’t be like you.” Siwon spoke up before laughing hard again.

“Agree.” Kyuhyun chimed in and laughing again.

“Ah, whatever, the important thing is I love her so much.” Doghae defended himself, snatching the paper from Kyuhyun’s hand and Siwon’s hand. He checked his wristwatch and realize it’s his time for going home, “See you tomorrow.” He stalked out of Kyuhyun’s apartment, smiling and talked a bit with Sungmin he was meeting at hallway near elevator. When he just entering the elevator he saw Siwon’s figure also running to elevator he used, passing Sungmin and only gave a smile for her.

“I’ll call you later, Min.” Siwon shouted to her before the elevator closed. “Take me to office please, Hae. I left my car there.”

“Sure.”

-=======-

When Siwon reached house, he saw Heechul on kitchen probably washing the dish. Heechul dropped the spoon she was holding when someone hugged him from behind, she’s a bit tensed but relaxed in the next second when she realized that was just Siwon.

“How’s your day?” She asked while continuing washed the dish after Siwon kissed her cheek.

“Good.” He replied, “Thank you and I love you.”

Heechul chuckled, “Thanks’ for what?”

“For not let me doing house chores.”

Heechul turned around with confused look on her face, “What?”

“I'll tell you tomorrow.” Siwon replied. He pulled Heechul closer to him, “Now I don’t want to talk. I only want you.” He whispered before kissed her fully on her lips. She responded immediately. Siwon lifted her up and wrapped her leg on his waist as their kiss getting intense. He walked down to their bedroom while carrying Heechul, stopped immediately when the twins crying. A sign they awoke. Siwon groaned, he needs his release but of course his wife will choose their kids first, he reluctantly put her down, “Sorry, yeobo. I’m promise next morning before you go to work.” She says before kissed him and winked as she entering the twins’ room that located across their bedroom. Siwon put Heechul’s promise inside his heart as he took cold shower and after that joining his wife playing with the twins before went to sleep.

The next morning, Heechul really fulfill her promise.

 

-TBC?-

Reply 4

loveheenim : Hahahaha..I more envy with my own imagination, hehehe..but yeah, congratulation Heechul…

samirajoon : I’ll try,..to make Haehyuk and Kyumin but maybe will different with Sichul..

 

A/N: Bahahahaha, random is random...comment???? and make me happy... :D