Truth

Baby Baby Baby

Hyoyeon's POV:

 

I groaned when I felt my head is suddenly throbing. It really kills me, so I woke up and sat on my bed. Somehow I had this very weird dream on being tied up on a table and seeing guys saving me.

 

Some of them looks so familiar to me but who they are I don't really know. But, I know that I've saw them before.

 

"Oh well, its only a dream, not a reality stuff. Better get ready to go for class. I need to woke Yoona up and even Taeyeon eonnie." I said, grabbing my towel. After morning shower, I put on my clothes for today. Tying by hair into a messy bun, and took my bag with me. "Another day in college."

 

I make my way towards Yoona's room and see that she had already changed into her clothes too. "Ready for class, Yoon? I asked, she turn to look at me and nods. "Yeah, although I really don't want to." she state with a sigh.

 

I laugh, "If we don't go, eonnie will be angry at us. Come on." I start to drag Yoona with me.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon was still in the mansion, is getting ready for work. She turned around when she heard someone is talking. 'Thats weird..I thought Hyo and Yoon had left for class. Is there anyonr else here besides me?' She questioned, after finishing buttoning her long dress, Taeyeon grab her keys and purse.

 

Her head was still so hazy after that ridiculous dream she had but it felt so real, with her palmed being slit and tied up to the table and everything else.

 

She locked her room and slowly walked her way down the hall following the voices.

 

'Sshhh..slow down your tone! She might hear you.' One voice said to another. 'She won't, I think she is in the shower.' Said another one. Taeyeon blinks her eyes, it didn't sound like a woman's voice, but its a male.

 

Her fear starts to rised up, thinking that it might a buglar. She grabbed the nearest vase and ready to hit the person if they are gonna attack her.

 

------

 

The voices came from the boys room, strange. How on earth would a buglar came in through the second floor of this house? Perhaps the window!

 

Inside the room, Suho shushed them when he felt presence from outside the room. 'Shes here..' so quickly the boys fake their sleep.

 

Taeyeon then pushed the door ope and the vase in her hand was held high up, ready to throw it to the 'buglar', but she didn't see anyone else except the boys, sleeping in the cradle.

 

She blink and was dumbfounded, "Thats strange..I thought I heard someone talking, and it was so clear. Even saying that I might hear them. Who could it be? Is it my imagination?" she scratched her head and one last look at the babies, before she closed the door again and walk away.

 

When the boys thought the line is clear, Kris starts to smacked Chanyeol's head. "Ow~" he whined, "Its your fault for talking to loud. Didn't hear what she just said? She said she heard us talking, but thought it was someone else."

 

"Idiots!" he raised his hand again, but Suho stop him this time. "Thats enough, Kris. He knows that it is his fault so just stop."

 

Kris snarls and lowered his hand. At least they have Suho to tame the dragon down, if not, who knows what will happen if he wasn't around.

 

------

 

"Ohh, I should really wake the boys up. But, who will look after them today? I can't take a day off, Hyo and Yoon has gone to college." she think to herself for a moment before walking up the staircase, humming and pushed the door to their room. "Hey sweet cakes, time to....."

 

The boys and Taeyeon both froze at their place, and stared at each other. She is currently watching them walk and stand with their feet without needing any support. And one of them are holding a book like it wasn't heavy. Luhan dropped the pen in his hand, Suho's mouth was at gape and along with the rest of them.

 

"AGHHHHHHH.....THEY TALKED!!!! THE BABIES TALKED!!!!" she screamed, before slamming the door behind her and ran away.

 

"Cehh..We must not let her escape this house!"

 

------

 

Taeyeon ran as fast as she could to the front door but then suddenly some blinding light shown, and there appear Kai and Baekhyun. "Please calm down.."they both said and Taeyeon screamed again.

 

"THEY ARE TALKING!!!" and ran away again, but again her path was blocked by Lay and Luhan.

 

Next she went to the kitchend, but found Kyungsoo and Tao. "Please...just let us explain.." Kyungsoo said, trying to calm her but she dashed out and up to her room.

 

When suddenly someone cover and gripped her hand to her back. Her eyes widen when she was captured.

 

"Ssshh, Taeyeon ssi. If you keep on running, I need to erased your memories and hurt you. Do you want that?" the voice said from behind. She shook her head, disagreeing with what the person said.

 

"Then please calm down and let us explain to you." slowly the person releas her and she gasped for air, touching her face and turn to the person. It was Suho, already in his original body and height.

 

She swallowed down her saliva and walked back until she hits the wall. "Who..who the are you guys? Babies at the age of 1 don't talk like an adult! Or walked that good!" "In our world, we can talk clearly at the age of 1 just like what you saw and hear. And even walk perfectly." he answered, with a smile.

 

-----

 

"Your...world? Wait, you all arent from this world? Not from earth? Who are you babies...I mean, guys? And how the hell did I ended up babysitting you? And wait, if you all are brothers, the parents will never gave birth to 12 babies at the same time! Thats crazy! I must have gone insane.." she starts to slipped down to the ground and buried her face.

 

"Well, thats true..There is no mother that could gave birth to 12 kids at the same time. She will die. And we aren't brothers but friends. Yes, we are not from this world you called Earth but we came from somewhere much farther that where we are right now. We are no ordinary humans." came Kris from outside in his form.

 

Taeyeon lifted her head and snapped when she see Kris. "You're...the guy I met in the cafe. How do you know where I live? Are you...one of them too? So is that mean, you were one of the babies? And how did you changed yourself?" she is now totally confused and going nuts with all this.

 

"Okay, yes, I'm the guys you met, how do I know where you live is because I live in the same house as you. Yes, I'm one of them and yes also one of the babies you look after. And we use our powers to make ourselves big or small in anyway we like. Is that answered your questions?" she juts nods her head.

 

------

 

"But hyung, how did she regain her self from our spells? Shouldn't she still be under the spell?' Tao came and asked Kris about Taeyeon.

 

"You casted a spell on me?! What kind of spell is it!!" she shot back, suprised when she hear spell.

 

"Uh, spells that will blind you from knowing the truth about us and also about the crazy stuff in one family having 12 babies all in the same age. And more." Baekhyun answered for her.

 

"So does my sisters?" and Suho nods his head.

 

"Okay, I need a time out. Why us? Why did you choose me and my sisters but not someone else!"

 

"We didn't choose you, but you came here yourself along with your sisters. Since you agreed in babysitting us, we then start to cast you three under a spell. Until today."

 

She's getting the headache with all this truth she found out. She totally forgot about her work and now sitting in her room listening to this guys she thought a baby.

 

"Okay..okay..then how about this fuzzy, blurry pictures I'm having where I was tied up on the table and my palm was bleeding and then.."

 

She stopped when Kris ran to her and gripped her shoulders, "You remember?" he asked staring intensely into her eyes. "Yeah..but its too blurry but I could see it. I thought it was a dream but it felt so real.."

 

------

 

"It is real.." Kyungsoo said, making her paused from continuing further. "What?"

 

Kris glanced back at Suho, and the short boy slightly nod his head of what Kris is about to say. "Taeyeon, let us tell you this.."

 

So, the guys all starts to tell her about how she ended up being tied up and etc etc until she cameback home in shape.

 

In all those things they said to her, made her eyes so big and wide, mouth agape so wide and she didn't blinked. "My dongsaengs were involved too...And we almost died as a sacrifice? But you guys saved us? I can't say whether to believe or not. This seems too fantasy like to be real."

 

"But, we want you to promise us that you won't tell this to the world or your sisters. Not a single word about us and what had happen to you. Please."

 

She look at all 12 of them, sighing then "Okay..I won't tell. But please don't talk or do anything stupid infront of my dongsaengs when they are playing with you or spoiling you. And do not! Look at them when they give you guys a bath! I'm warning you, if you thought of something , I'll beat you to pulp!"

 

"We won't, and we promise you that."

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

For so long I haven't been updating this story..
Mianhae guys ^^

Here are the update and sorry if its short :DD

Sorry for any typos :3

COMMENTS